KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Sorry to bother, but does anyone have a save for this new version or can at least tell me which page of this thread contain one? I was stupid and ended up deleting my old save

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
Hmm.. I'm trying to repeat a scene with a succubus in a tower but during a day she says that she is busy and when I try to come at night the door is locked. I'm I doing something wrong, didn't have this issue when I returned with her in tower from our travels??
If you had it before you need to have the patch (don't know if it works without it if you never used it)
also it seems to be random you need to wait for when she's lying on her bed masturbating when I'm trying to repeat it I go to sleep to start a new day then check on her see if she's masturbating on a bed if she's not a take a nap for 8 hours and then check on her again then I take a another nap if I'm not lucky if I'm still unlucky I start the process all over again I usually get it on the third or fourth check

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
start with the central pillar and guide the light according to the picture
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v1-61-tinkerer.1717/post-1652334
edit: there isn't a better way to explain than the pic, btw sometimes taking a break is necessary ^_^'
Using the diagram in the walkthrough:
Pillar 1 is where you start.
Make sure it is night time.
Click each pillar until the blue moonbeam follows the green path in the diagram.
When the moonbeam hits the gem on the north wall, click on the vine covering the gem.
Job done!
The step that is poorly explained in the walkthrough (or I just didn't get it) is the last step here. Nothing happens until you click the shrub. Also the concept that all you need is to get the "beam" to follow the green path in the walkthrough and the yellow path and all the numbers are not needed.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
The step that is poorly explained in the walkthrough (or I just didn't get it) is the last step here. Nothing happens until you click the shrub. Also the concept that all you need is to get the "beam" to follow the green path in the walkthrough and the yellow path and all the numbers are not needed.
yes, this is the only quest which i had to figure out myself even after looking at the walkthrough :p

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
It means the pillars have to be turned so that the green orb is facing the proper path. I start from the wall myself and work backwards. You want the green orb to face the orb on the wall. In turn, turn each pillar as you go, so that the green orb is facing the pillar you just turned.

Forget what is written above the image in the attachment, just look at the image. The path is showing the way the green orb on each pillar should be facing.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
What would be more interesting to see is son spying on mia and mc while they having a sex or even decide to join them.:giggle:
Uhm....
No ? ... Hell no ?..

Now, if you change the Son part into a Daughter part..
Well, that changes into Yes please, god yes please...

But the only cock i want to see in this game is that of the MC.

If i would have the option to just send the Sons away (Sparta Style)...I would do it.
Only room for 1 men in this town... And that's me.

100% personal preference of course.

• Haha
Reactions: Mickiy and u z i

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Uhm....
No ? ... Hell no ?..

Now, if you change the Son part into a Daughter part..
Well, that changes into Yes please, god yes please...

But the only cock i want to see in this game is that of the MC.

If i would have the option to just send the Sons away (Sparta Style)...I would do it.
Only room for 1 men in this town... And that's me.

100% personal preference of course.
Daughter is basically must have in this option but why not including a son into the mix as long as mc "holes" stays intact. :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes