J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Daughter is basically must have in this option but why not including a son into the mix as long as mc "holes" stays intact. :ROFLMAO:
Look if it's optional, i would be 100% ok with it.

As long as i can say "You get the fuck out of here son, otherwise you are going to be castrated and thrown out of the town"..

But if it would be a forced event where a son would join regardless, well.. For me personally that would void that entire female character.

D

Deleted member 1179172

i hope in the next version will be more with gwinneth

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
But if it would be a forced event where a son would join regardless, well..
Well, Tinkerer is certainly among those devs who'd have no scruples to implement excatly that, but since he usually listens to his patreons at some point (sadly, at times), it won't happen. :p

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
i hope in the next version will be more with gwinneth
Gwynneth should join the temple of Qetesh. But, then again if she did that, she wouldn't be making any money for her wares.

One other thing. Not sure how often Tinkerer monitors this thread, if at all, but there is a slight bug. First of all I play this game online through a game website, since I play on my Mac. I do not feel like downloading some kind of emulator either, to download the game. Anyway, the bug I am referring to involves the icon for the pumpkins. When I go to my inventory (items) list and click on pumpkins or scroll past it, the icon does not show. When I exit out of my items list after that, the game crashes.
If this could be checked out and fixed, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

InnerJuan

Jan 8, 2018
Ok boys, not gonna lie. Im scared af when it comes to the spiders but I love this game and id like to complete it, is there any way to add items to the inv or edit saves? Im really desperated :(( Or idk, swap enemies images. plz help ;/

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Ok boys, not gonna lie. Im scared af when it comes to the spiders but I love this game and id like to complete it, is there any way to add items to the inv or edit saves? Im really desperated :(( Or idk, swap enemies images. plz help ;/
You can do almost anything editing you save here: , just don't exaggerate or you could break the game, just your money, and maybe your inventory a max a 99 items but be warned some items need to be just 1 (some Key Items) that's why I suggest acquiring 5 copies of each item so you don't mess with something you shouldn't.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
No need to do spiders. There is a cheat in the game. There is a spot above the spider cave. It is a tree stump with a three rock pattern next to it. Click on those three rocks to activate the cheat. This will make chests appear in the town, in the mayor's home, in Ziva's home, near the sacred well and in the Tower of Dread.
The chest in Ziva's home will have spider eggs and flower nectar for her quest. No need to go in the spider cave at all.

InnerJuan

Jan 8, 2018
You can do almost anything editing you save here: , just don't exaggerate or you could break the game, just your money, and maybe your inventory a max a 99 items but be warned some items need to be just 1 (some Key Items) that's why I suggest acquiring 5 copies of each item so you don't mess with something you shouldn't.
You are my saver (btw is something important further in this damn cave? I mean I have to go thru the whole cave for npc or any interaction? )

InnerJuan

Jan 8, 2018
No need to do spiders. There is a cheat in the game. There is a spot above the spider cave. It is a tree stump with a three rock pattern next to it. Click on those three rocks to activate the cheat. This will make chests appear in the town, in the mayor's home, in Ziva's home, near the sacred well and in the Tower of Dread.
The chest in Ziva's home will have spider eggs and flower nectar for her quest. No need to go in the spider cave at all.
oh ok, nevermind then, thanks for help, I wish you wonderful day/night

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
You are my saver (btw is something important further in this damn cave? I mean I have to go thru the whole cave for npc or any interaction? )
To answer this question anyway. YES. The eggs are all the way in the back. As soon as you take an egg the spider queen comes out. She is one tough arachnid.

InnerJuan

Jan 8, 2018
If you go after the eggs, nope. I f you are there just to kill spiders, then you won't meet her.
Were you able to activate the cheat okay ?
I checked it but it was kinda too op... potions etc so I just edited the save and added a little bit of those ingredients to my inventory

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
RpgMakerSaveEdit Can edit most things, inventory, money, all the people bonus.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
where can you learn fire blast?
Maybe Enemy Fire blast because 1.60 [Test] ; New enemy is extremely STRONGGGGG.
One Fire Blast can one shot Elf Girl [More than 30 Damages] and I'm level 23 must use some potion [Magic potions and Healing Potion] to survive and after some fixing the damage taken has reduced a lot.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
where can you learn fire blast?
Fire blast is done by succubus daughter. As far as I know, the MC does not learn it. He learns stun and lightning from Erevi. The other spells he learns are not for battles and that is summon and travel.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes