Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Here's the 1.62 version which adds an animated scene for Liandra:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun.
I think your link is not good, tried 3 times to download and always failed near the end saying that download link is corrupted. Any chance to upload it on any other hoster?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: My precious

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hmm.. I'm trying to repeat a scene with a succubus in a tower but during a day she says that she is busy and when I try to come at night the door is locked. I'm I doing something wrong, didn't have this issue when I returned with her in tower from our travels??
It's random when you walk in and out of the tower sections
Ok boys, not gonna lie. Im scared af when it comes to the spiders but I love this game and id like to complete it, is there any way to add items to the inv or edit saves? Im really desperated :(( Or idk, swap enemies images. plz help ;/
I brought it up with Tinkerer
Is there any sort of glossary or the like, where the different status effects and symbols are explained in some detail? For the beneficial ones it's usually relatively easy to figure out simply due to context ("That symbol must mean increased agility, since I just used a potion of agility on the character!"), but with negative ones it can be more difficult.

Also, is it normal that all of Frida's quests seem to stay open? I made a lock for her, rescued her puppies, and plowed and seeded her garden, but the corresponding quests are all still listed as "open" in my quest log.
The questlog is a separate layer, some quests just don't update

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I can give the direct mega–link. I just liked anonfile better and it wouldn't interfere with the traffic of the mega of his patreons. Public uploads from nopy has been temporarily disabled.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*I'm downloading the anonfile link myself to test the waters. The link worked yesterday, I've currently seen a few "hickups" around 10% in on the download.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Is there a way to find Rosy's boyfriend if you are using a save where you have already done the dragon quest?

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Ok boys, not gonna lie. Im scared af when it comes to the spiders but I love this game and id like to complete it, is there any way to add items to the inv or edit saves? Im really desperated :(( Or idk, swap enemies images. plz help ;/
Dude spiders are not scary ;)
2b33828e3ee5148f8ce3286101193d5500100a05_hq.jpg
(monster musume beat you fear or...)

• Love
Reactions: InnerJuan

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Great, finally everyone can cum inside Beth, and she won't get mad about it. Enjoy, everyone.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes