jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
if you didn't betray Vixenatrix (Dragoness) trust you can just walk in... if you did you fucked up
oooh damn ,need hope some future update give me accept fuck baker girl then somehow lol,in real not remember what happening with dragoness but perhaps accident i do it wrong ;) just i remember i need run and fast :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...won't happen... if you ran you betrayed Vixentarix and broke the key in the lock of the door inside of her lair

jim8512

Oct 26, 2018
Very impressive game! But i lost my save file by mistake.Could anyone provide a save file befeor the mc meet the demon girl?

jim8512

Oct 26, 2018
That is a tricky one... You want a save before her birth or before they go on a trip ?
Sorry for forget about her name.I mean I want the save before mc meet the demon girl's mother.They make some rite to get the demon mother pregnant.I missed some scenes at that point and I want to do it again.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that's quiet early game.... both storywise and development wise... personally I think you would be better off just starteing a new game, as I doubt you'll find many people with a rather current build at that point

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
V1.62 changelog
There are no new sex scenes, there is an animation added to Liandra's sex scene.

- Added a small animation for Liandra's forest sex scene.

Nothing new, just something added to an already existing scene. 1.62 isn't a major update, just fixes and small things added no extra scenes. If you have already finished 1.61 you have already done the scene with the animation added.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
For those asking how the numbers work:
1.60 was the test version
1.61was the proper release
1.62 is a bug fix.
The next update will be the 1.71
Anything before that will be a patch or a bug fix

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
I can’t find the one on ancient temple
Ancient temple and ancient ruins are two different things. There is one near the ancient temple in Forgotten Valley. It is against the North wall and is hard to spot if you do not look closely. The one in the ancient ruins is behind a sealed door. You need to move six pillars to match up with the floors' colors from the six rooms, in order to open the door and access the waystone.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes