TheHro

Jun 10, 2017
I don't know how but I activated Waystones before Waystone Quest and now I can't complete it. Help

Leeroy357

Mar 13, 2019
Does anyone know how to save game on android version? What is the the “esc” key on the android version?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Need some clarification concerning the stamina extention by use of the fertility potion.
So as far as I understood it once you use said potion certain scenes are supposed to continue,right?
MC keeps proclaiming he is out of steam for me.
Even tried the enhanced version and using the potion prior to the scenes instead of by promt but no dice.
Did I misunderstand something?Version bugged?My save?

´Tis a tad annoying.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Need some clarification concerning the stamina extention by use of the fertility potion.
So as far as I understood it once you use said potion certain scenes are supposed to continue,right?
MC keeps proclaiming he is out of steam for me.
Even tried the enhanced version and using the potion prior to the scenes instead of by promt but no dice.
Did I misunderstand something?Version bugged?My save?

´Tis a tad annoying.
Try the energy potion instead.

Reactions: Saraf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I guys the game gives me an error in the sex scene with mayor's wife. It says
View attachment 373897

How can I resolve ?
try redownloading the game and extract a fresh version in a new folder... port over your saves and try again
how to uncock missiOn :

- pick up rock
- the cildren room
- retrieve the idol
... take a look at the latest walkthrough included in the game folder

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Why people asking for full save?
There not enough save slots for each quest, I personally use only 3 of them...
What they expect to find there?
also even with the spirit potion, you lose all the tension before the sex scenes...i think it's quite anti-climatic asking for saves...is like asking for half game or a bunch of sexy arts..

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes