terkio

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I give up of this quest.I try,try,try again and nothing,i have an army of goblins,lol

Quest: It’s a Girl! Activation requirements: Complete “A Rebellious Tribe”, get lucky with one of Shakala’s births. With enough tries Shakala will eventually give birth to a girl (the chance of success increases by 16% for each birth). Shakala will take her baby to her camp for better air. Make sure to check up on them from time to time. It takes 7 days for the baby to become a small child (gets it’s own sprite). Another 7 days after that to become a teenager/young adult.
You need the "Censorship" Off to trigger this quest.

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
I Need a walkthrough for the v2.01 can anyone help me please.... and does anyone have any information of full release i mean when

Last edited:

NorthmanPT

Oct 30, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v2.01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there​
be advised, save slot1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.​

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hello there The 66!!!
I can't put my saves back to use, even after that trick of putting the save files inside the files folder... They had worked since "the dawn of times" and in every update, but that doesn't seem to be the case this time... Do you know why? Thanks in advance!!!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hello there The 66!!!
I can't put my saves back to use, even after that trick of putting the save files inside the files folder... They had worked since "the dawn of times" and in every update, but that doesn't seem to be the case this time... Do you know why? Thanks in advance!!!
they don't have to be in the files folder but rather in a folder save within the files folder.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Apparently, only the Beth animation is visible with the latest 2.01 version, for those that are encountering troubles with the "new animation settings".
If I change the animation speed to 1 in the settings I can watch Victoria again, but the rest still doesn't show. Something is very fishy with this setting.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Im getting this error message when im with Gwyneth, im using the mod im not sure if thats the issue?
All the "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null" errors are -most probably- related to the "new" animation displaying (it has been changed into the latest 2.01 version).

Until a new version with a dedicated fix is available, the solution is to temporarily disable these animations: i.e. setting=4 OFF in the animation menu.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
If I change the animation speed to 1 in the settings I can watch Victoria again, but the rest still doesn't show. Something is very fishy with this setting.
Hopefully, a patch will be available soon, as a lot of people (also including me) are now encountering troubles with the animations.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know if the quest "Domestic Issues" is bugged? I can't seem to get it to activate.
AFAIK, it has "partly" been fixed in the 2.01 version: partly, because the events now occur correctly, but the quest is never considered as being complete in the quest list (at least it this quest has been started with the former 2.00 version; I haven't tried with only the 2.01 version).

To start it, first you need to buy the blue outfit for the Erevi's daughter at the Edgar's shop, and then give it to her. And you -most probably- need to have installed the decensor patch, of course.

Last edited:

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Hey, I wonder if I could get some help? I impregnated the Mayors wife pretty early on and got the pollen for his impotence. But there's no way to administer it to him, do I need to progress through other quests first or something?

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Hey, I wonder if I could get some help? I impregnated the Mayors wife pretty early on and got the pollen for his impotence. But there's no way to administer it to him, do I need to progress through other quests first or something?
iirc you have to put it in his meal (top left room in his house)

Reactions: Dirion

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I give up of this quest.I try,try,try again and nothing,i have an army of goblins,lol

Quest: It’s a Girl! Activation requirements: Complete “A Rebellious Tribe”, get lucky with one of Shakala’s births. With enough tries Shakala will eventually give birth to a girl (the chance of success increases by 16% for each birth). Shakala will take her baby to her camp for better air. Make sure to check up on them from time to time. It takes 7 days for the baby to become a small child (gets it’s own sprite). Another 7 days after that to become a teenager/young adult.
remember to use the uncensor mod as you wont get it unless you enable incest

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes