andi80

Dec 10, 2019
Is there a way to see the affection/hunger points?
I had asked about the same, because I couldn't find anything. I think affection for certain characters is listed on the save file, but for the most part there's nothing available yet. Hopefully that will change in the future.

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
I had asked about the same, because I couldn't find anything. I think affection for certain characters is listed on the save file, but for the most part there's nothing available yet. Hopefully that will change in the future.
you guys can try cheat manu plugin debug mode to track on affection and many more like bandit respawn. you can also edit it but i don do that it kill the fun of the game.

Wu171

Jan 29, 2020
How did the developer resolve the issue with Victoria's child birth bug? I still have to clue. Can someone help?

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
How did the developer resolve the issue with Victoria's child birth bug? I still have to clue. Can someone help?
vampire don age and you are one of erm surely the child too so you may need to wait 10yrs in game time or maybe next version. or ignore it and go do some other quest/make some game progress before you visit her again? this game is look like need to meet some game progress requirements before the game advances so don need to rush just free roam all map find ingredients or bang someone. you had played this long should have notice it by now. and i had checked it that she can have 5 girl or boy or maybe 10.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
How to find vampire girl
example: you need to complete the Witch Trouble quest then go The Tower of Dread do Erevi quest and imP her to unlock Rebuilding the Temple quest follow the quest line you will release the vampire girls/sister after that speak with item shop owner to unlock the quest she will ask you to go speak with mayor now you have 2 choice visit at day time(complete the quest) or night time(become one of erm) is all up to you.

MMNNM

Sep 8, 2018
first you need to speak with inn owner ask him about the hunt? to unlock it... here you go boy quest line 53... Walkthroughs at the game folder...
Yes, I know, but the passage near the cemetery did not open. Go to the well or MC

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
i guess you need to go back to the temple use torch first go to bed room with some paper on the floor read it High Priestess's Diary and the room with some bookshelf click on the table you will read about Enhanced Fertility. then it should open the way i guess.. not sure which one i only found those 2 to read before heading out to quest if you still cant find it then open game option turn of the lightning effect you can turn back to on later..

Reactions: MMNNM

MMNNM

Sep 8, 2018
i guess you need to go back to the temple use torch first go to bed room with some paper on the floor read it High Priestess's Diary and the room with some bookshelf click on the table you will read about Enhanced Fertility. then it should open the way i guess.. not sure which one i only found those 2 to read before heading out to quest if you still cant find it then open game option turn of the lightning effect you can turn back to on later..
thank you very much

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I can't make the Potion of Cure Poison, anyone have any ideas?
I have all the ingrediants, but still get the message that I don't...

Really stuck here!
Double check that you have all the ingredients, are you certian you have sacred water and aren't mistaking it for magic water? (magic water is the mana potion, sacred is the one you get from the well with the elf)

Xtrbacklash

Jun 13, 2017
This sounds like the start for the domestic issue quest... buy a certain dress in town and talk to your daughter

Encounters are no longer random and beasts once defeated take a bit of time to respawn... so it's possibe that you were just good/ fast enough to avoid them
Hey there. Well I've given the blue dress to the daughter and some naughty stuff happened in the dungeon but after that nothing really happens.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes