• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Guys I'm not sure if it's been asked, but I'm on the further investigation quest, where do I go to find where werewolf cage from?
Yeah I had the same issue. Turns out there are footprints north of that old ruin where u fought it. I didn't see them for so long. Thought the game was broken tbh.

Go to that area & MC will point them out & u go to Castle Tepes...

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Guys I'm not sure if it's been asked, but I'm on the further investigation quest, where do I go to find where werewolf cage from?
Oksana quest?
You tour the graveyard, after it go to inn and after to the castle(which i think is Master for vampires in graveyard. And she tell you to wait until she call backup( Quest is not finished yet ). Don't wait there.

Yeah I had the same issue. Turns out there are footprints north of that old ruin where u fought it. I didn't see them for so long. Thought the game was broken tbh.

Go to that area & MC will point them out & u go to Castle Tepes...
Yep it's hard to trigger them if you don't see them...

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Tinkerer
First RPG that comes only with an .exe file ....
I wanted to translate the game but without the date folders it is impossible to do that.
This is what I call selfish production, I have already done several great translations and with that I ended up helping several developers to profit a little more from my translations that are free from any gain.
Take the time to download this. :coffee::cautious:

Sep 25, 2017
are there any scenes with erivis daughter....how to access them...not given in the walkthrough...i tried the dress but got interrupted by erevi..what next any other scenes?

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
are there any scenes with erivis daughter....how to access them...not given in the walkthrough...i tried the dress but got interrupted by erevi..what next any other scenes?
You need the Decensor patch installed (See OP). IIRC, The scenes with Erevi's daughter are...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that's it. I think the last one is the one you need to have bought her the dress for, but I could be wrong about that.

dovahtse

Feb 19, 2020
Before I started having sex with Frida I tried to sleep in her bed, it made her angry and she doesn't want to have sex with me anymore or give me a puppy to complete her quest.
No matter how many vegetables I give her, SOMEONE HELP ME?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
You need the Decensor patch installed (See OP). IIRC, The scenes with Erevi's daughter are...

I think that's it. I think the last one is the one you need to have bought her the dress for, but I could be wrong about that.
Speaking of, isn't the decensor patch included by default into the recent updates? I never had an issue with not being able to see these scenes since the release of the patch which included them.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Speaking of, isn't the decensor patch included by default into the recent updates? I never had an issue with not being able to see these scenes since the release of the patch which included them.
I don't think so. It was included in Lain's Mod, but when I realized that was out-of-date and broke my game, I re-extracted everything and had to manually apply the patch.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Developer: Tinkerer
First RPG that comes only with an .exe file ....
I wanted to translate the game but without the date folders it is impossible to do that.
This is what I call selfish production, I have already done several great translations and with that I ended up helping several developers to profit a little more from my translations that are free from any gain.
Take the time to download this. :coffee::cautious:
Try to extract , there are some programs exist which can extract MV games, but only if not encrypted (Some DEVs defend from extraction, which is quite rare). I know that some MV games from 1 exe file was somehow extracted(mostly for translations). Also you need to start translations from asking DEV first.
And this game is not first which comes with 1 exe file, i quite often see 1 exe projects, exactly translators extract some of them or someone help them to extract.

Same game just dissapiring.
Try not compressed New Game and just check the forge if there is no bug it means you have bugged variables(maybe cheated), maybe just broke something.
Or just found dead end in variables, which DEV not predicted.Try older saves with forge maybe there is some saves intact. It best to ask DEV itself and give him save file(maybe you found new bug).
Also check comment under download link
this is unofficial version compression lowers quality of images/video/audio and can potentially break the game

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I don't think so. It was included in Lain's Mod, but when I realized that was out-of-date and broke my game, I re-extracted everything and had to manually apply the patch.
Then it's probably my habit of copying over the new version of the game into the folder with the old version and overwriting as needed. Hm.

Sep 25, 2017
I'm still using the .5 patch....... didn't download the new update..

Sep 25, 2017

This works.. thank you :)...any other cool scenes with the decensored patch?....other than the daughter?

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Guys I made a mistake. I made Frida pregnant and it's been some days but before making her pregnant I forgot to get the direwolf pup for Alice. Now I'm stuck what can I do?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes