Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
True, Nergal from IRL myth is a war God but there has been no mention of him being so in PQ. Until Tink says there is another or that Nergal is the war god, I will only refer to them as the "Lord of The Underworld". Pagan gods are public domain so Tink can separate or merge them as he sees fit really. Anyway Lord of War was just an idea lol. In the same manner as there is a separate Lord of Death in this world so I wouldn't put too much stock in the myths, Tink can tweak, & has Tweaked, whatever he likes to make it fit his setting.
No Everi introduces him as the God of War and death.. not sure but maybe also of plague and famine... he is pretty much an accumilation of natural disasters or what humanity considers bad.
Quetesh is the Goddes of Love, fertility (both in regards to the land and the female) and pleasure.
Orcs are the only race Tolkin created that did not get any actual culture built to them. It has been others who have created there culture later on. Why cant the PQ Orcs worship a war god. I mean they do in D&D & they worship a war daedra in Elder Scrolls. :)
Again In MOST fantasy lores, Orcs have shamanism which is similiar to the Goblins from PQ but more magic based as they can actually manipulate the elements instead of just being some kind of alchemist.
Tolkin wasn't giving the "Evil" races much insight as far as I can tell, but there are plenty of other universes and lores that focus around them being connected to the spirits of their ancestors and the elemental spirits of nature

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No Everi introduces him as the God of War and death.. not sure but maybe also of plague and famine... he is pretty much an accumilation of natural disasters or what humanity considers bad.
Quetesh is the Goddes of Love, fertility (both in regards to the land and the female) and pleasure.
Huh. Must of missed that... to be honest I kinda speed run the old stuff these days to get to the new so that's something ether skimmed & forgot or I just haven't read in in a a while. If so I would like to apologise. I'll have to go through the beginning again to check.

Again In MOST fantasy lores, Orcs have shamanism which is similiar to the Goblins from PQ but more magic based as they can actually manipulate the elements instead of just being some kind of alchemist.
Tolkin wasn't giving the "Evil" races much insight as far as I can tell, but there are plenty of other universes and lores that focus around them being connected to the spirits of their ancestors and the elemental spirits of nature
Tolkin had gone on record saying he regrets how he wrote the Orcs. As a Christian he found himself uncomfortable that he created an "evil" race of mortal beings. He even considered writing a story from a "good" orcs perception, that is until death put that off permanently (RIP). But if the Orcs are shamanistic like the goblins they could still worship Nergal because the goblins are specially called "servants of Nergal" & the Great Goblin War was all thanks to Nergal saying to his goblin followers "go destroy Qetesh's servants". Orcs & goblins are closely related after all.

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Guys how do I get the Rosy footjob and sex scene, when I choose sex option she says that she can't do that.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Guys how do I get the Rosy footjob and sex scene, when I choose sex option she says that she can't do that.
Is this before or after she is pregnant?

Before: if u have Special Pastries in you're inventory, ask for sex then offer 1, she will first give FJ then the next time BJ. Once you find out what happened to the boyfriend & give her the key she will alooe sex (with pastry) after that u can choose from the 3.

During Pregnancy+lactating: Rosy will not do any of those while pregnant or lactating. She will only have sex in her bedroom. After she gives birth wait 15 days (dont get her pregnant) after that she will give those options again.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: CheekySix

Momo-XX

Feb 23, 2018
Just a stab in the dark here,great game but the armor and enemies could do with some updating as well. you know like some challenging pieces to find or get that would be worth the reward. But other than that keep up the good work(y)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Tolkin had gone on record saying he regrets how he wrote the Orcs. As a Christian he found himself uncomfortable that he created an "evil" race of mortal beings. He even considered writing a story from a "good" orcs perception, that is until death put that off permanently (RIP). But if the Orcs are shamanistic like the goblins they could still worship Nergal because the goblins are specially called "servants of Nergal" & the Great Goblin War was all thanks to Nergal saying to his goblin followers "go destroy Qetesh's servants".
I think Nergal(s forces) only subdued a single Goblin King and only forced his tribe into war... the humans speack of a single Goblin King, yet after becomeing "the" Goblin King it's actually closer to the human pendant and there are severals.
Orcs & goblins are closely related after all.
That depends I gues... they are considered allies in most cases... but sometimes it's because they share the same areas as tribes and are subdued by the much stronger Orcs... since Goblins are more skilled and can forge some basic equipment while Orcs only have brute force and shamantic magic... other times they are unitied by a common enemy that are humans, elfes or dwarfes.
Goblins have been called stunted mutations of Orcs or even an Alien race, while Orcs are said to be something close to the Neandertaler... which means a second evolutioniary form of humans, some lore even call them failed magical experiments of Wizzards on humans

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019

I often use it, just be careful if you change too much things it will crash the game but used sensibly it works great.
I recommend beefing up your hero, he should be "Param set 5, 6 or 7. change all to 50 (not MHP or MMP) makes the fights easier if you want to speed it up
Peasant Quest have the items hidden but with a bit of thought you can work it out (Goblin ears is item 7)
I have more if you wish but don't want to spoil it here (Could get gev out to :giggle: )
Yup, this was one of the first save editors i tried. But yea, the game crashed and bugged. Like accidentally getting more than 1 quest item so the dialogue loops and such. Do you really have a list though? It would really help me

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
i think this is a bug, i can't get out from the tower to finish my quest
its not a bug when you fuck up with ''key items'' guess you have endless spider eggs that start the questline of the spider queen in the dungeon, so basicly you need to do 99s walking in the dungeon maybe to get ride of all of them.

due the spider that comes from the MC is just a trigger from one of the events of the game.
1608405432965.png

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How do you find the missing boyfriend?
After asking her about him. Do the quest "Let There Be Light!" When u enter the cave part with the gemstone, pick up the key on the dead body & return to the dragon.
Hi am stuck new home quest I clear tower but not get house so some one guide plz
Is this the one where u & Reanna kill all the zombies & plaguewolves. After killing them all & the big one, THEY move into the Castle, u can sleep upstairs tho.
I think Nergal(s forces) only subdued a single Goblin King and only forced his tribe into war... the humans speack of a single Goblin King, yet after becomeing "the" Goblin King it's actually closer to the human pendant and there are severals.

That depends I gues... they are considered allies in most cases... but sometimes it's because they share the same areas as tribes and are subdued by the much stronger Orcs... since Goblins are more skilled and can forge some basic equipment while Orcs only have brute force and shamantic magic... other times they are unitied by a common enemy that are humans, elfes or dwarfes.
Goblins have been called stunted mutations of Orcs or even an Alien race, while Orcs are said to be something close to the Neandertaler... which means a second evolutioniary form of humans, some lore even call them failed magical experiments of Wizzards on humans
I geuss I know what u mean but Orcs never existed before Tolkin made then up. Really Tink can do what ever he wants with them lol Orcs have appeared as evil fodder, noble warriors, barbaric tribes, pacifist druids & corrupted elves or humans. As Tolkin invented them they have no actual basis in mythology & in TLotR orc & goblin was interchangeable names for the same creature.

Last edited:

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Bruh, i can't ask spyglass to blacksmith guy. Nothing appears wen i click on it. Walktrough says "go ask at the store, they will say go to black smith"
Firstly, i have tried every single places in the town. At none of them nothing appears about spyglass. Secondly, the question about spyglass appeared at blacksmith before i asked that store which mentioned at walktrough. Someone help me pls.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Bruh, i can't ask spyglass to blacksmith guy. Nothing appears wen i click on it. Walktrough says "go ask at the store, they will say go to black smith"
Firstly, i have tried every single places in the town. At none of them nothing appears about spyglass. Secondly, the question about spyglass appeared at blacksmith before i asked that store which mentioned at walktrough. Someone help me pls.
After you're first encounter with Beth fid u try to spy on her a 2nd time. Then u can ask for a spyglass from blacksmith. Then u have to go get a crystal from the moutainpass.

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
After you're first encounter with Beth fid u try to spy on her a 2nd time. Then u can ask for a spyglass from blacksmith. Then u have to go get a crystal from the moutainpass.
As i said. The question is appears at smithy but nothing happens after i click on it. I already done 2nd time peeking task as u see.

Reactions: MikeOG

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to see some renders again?
Yes and no, just depends on which ones you want to see again, it requires a potion and there are blue lights where you first had sex with the girl and using the potion there will allow you to relive the first time.

Most of the later sex scenes are repeatable in the game only the first time with each girl can be seen again only using the potion on the blue or green lighted space.
Use potion here and places like this. Untitled.jpg

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes