kareu

Dec 28, 2019
i got this quest from erevi but when i return to the catle i can not find erevi i look everywhere but she is not in catle am i doing something wrong?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i got this quest from erevi but when i return to the catle i can not find erevi i look everywhere but she is not in catle am i doing something wrong?
If I remember correctly she is supposed to be in the altar room upstairs... maybe it's night time though have you tried to sleep until next day?

kareu

Dec 28, 2019
and this my anyother problem i gt this quest from ziva she said go talk mayor but mayor is dead and im the mayor now what i need to do

raider13i

Sep 9, 2017
This is my first play through of peasants quest and I am yet to complete it. However I felt the need to say I think the reference to David Bowie in Labyrinth as the Goblin King is brilliant. The rest of the game could go wrong now but 10/10 just for that easter egg

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
and this my anyother problem i gt this quest from ziva she said go talk mayor but mayor is dead and im the mayor now what i need to do
Try talking to Victoria while she mans the desk... she has taken over all of her former husbands duties and powers

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
There used to be a mod for this game what happened to it ? i think it was named Lainmod
Lain got his patreon page shut down, he/she went to subscribestar but a lot of the games that he/she had mod for, either got discontinued but only a few that Lain believes in, is now on subscriberstar

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Did u pick up the weird red spider egg? Did u get the cut scene with the spider? If not go back & get the egg.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
When Tink created the game he often write the scripting based on how he plays. I think u may have found a break in the game. Buy getting the mayor killed before doing Restore the Temple you may have run into something he wasent prepared for.

Victoria will let u complete the vampire mission but that's because Tink was aware of it. He may need this brought to his attention.

kareu

Dec 28, 2019
When Tink created the game he often write the scripting based on how he plays. I think u may have found a break in the game. Buy getting the mayor killed before doing Restore the Temple you may have run into something he wasent prepared for.

Victoria will let u complete the vampire mission but that's because Tink was aware of it. He may need this brought to his attention.
how can i do that is there have somethig like discord or something else

Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
Anyone knows about this error on sex scene with Reanna in pink outfit? "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null"

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Don't know if I uploaded the file properly, it's a save from 211. hope it works for you. Rename it to file3.rpgsave
Hey that's really nice of you. But I know that there are save files given in this thread. That's not really what I'm after. I want the whole experience of playing the game again, because this is probably the greatest game I've played on F95. But I don't wanna grind through the game again nor collect ingredients for stuff. I really wish someone has a save editor for this game that doesn't crash it, or a mod like the one Maim Lain used to make. Those really cut down the grind without taking away the experience of the game.

But I appreciate the thought man. Thanks for the effort!

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes