DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You forgot to copy the global.rpgsave file along the saves most likely

Hades is the Brother of Zeus and Poseidon whom are among the King gods in greek mythology (they killed their own father to become the highest gods).
While in modern Mythology Hades is depicted as an evil god in the true source he is not... he is pretty much a natural disaster people fear, but neccesary for cycle of live.
Also there had been many religions in the world each worshiping the same or atleast nearly identical gods under different names.
Once a culture dies so does it's god.
True. Hades isnt evil (and definetly got shorted by his brothers) but he, like all the Greek gods, did some questionable things.

It would make sense that Nergal married Qetesh but we dont know what he/she/it was like in the relationship. Qetesh is all about pleasure & ecstasy for both parties. If you look at Ziva, she treats you as an equal both in & out of sex. Nergal & there followers are all very domineering, goblins are ra**y pricks who have few, but tough by necessity, females. Erevi is a dominatrix who calls you slave. Heck even you're Succubus daughter can mind control people.

I'm not surprised about Qetesh, she reminds of a mixture between Aphrodite & Persephone (at least Tink's version).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
True. Hades isnt evil (and definetly got shorted by his brothers) but he, like all the Greek gods, did some questionable things.

It would make sense that Nergal married Qetesh but we dont know what he/she/it was like in the relationship. Qetesh is all about pleasure & ecstasy for both parties. If you look at Ziva, she treats you as an equal both in & out of sex. Nergal & there followers are all very domineering, goblins are ra**y pricks who have few, but tough by necessity, females. Erevi is a dominatrix who calls you slave. Heck even you're Succubus daughter can mind control people.

I'm not surprised about Qetesh, she reminds of a mixture between Aphrodite & Persephone (at least Tink's version).
Quetesh was apparently quiet the slut... same as Aphrodite if only half of her stories are correct. Nergal apparently is a mostly self centered guy with a controll fetish.... So yeah I mostly agree with you on that
Zivah only actually starts to treat you like that once you reconquer her temple and help her rebuild it... in her shack she treats you like a nuissance and henchman.

Reactions: DomWolf

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I downloaded the saves and put them in the saves folder for the game but when I go try to load them they do not show up? What am I doing wrong?
I tried this and what I had to do was create a save in the file # that I wanted to use aka save in slot 7 for Save 7 and so on and copy them over and they should load

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quetesh was apparently quiet the slut... same as Aphrodite if only half of her stories are correct. Nergal apparently is a mostly self centered guy with a controll fetish.... So yeah I mostly agree with you on that
Zivah only actually starts to treat you like that once you reconquer her temple and help her rebuild it... in her shack she treats you like a nuissance and henchman.
Well as a Hag I get why she was like that. Probably been targeted & victimized for the past 20 years. Once you break the curse she asks for you're help but you're just a guy who was born at the right time that was helpful. I dont blame her because she & MC didnt know each other. But then he has broke her curse, got the chalice, defeated orcs, helped re-establish connection with Qetesh, relight the Temple... he has proven to be her ally & a good one by this point.

I reckon Nergal isnt "evil" but I dont think that deities would see things from the same way mortals do. Nergal likes to be in control & Qetesh likes sexual freedom, not comparable but Nergal reacts the only way a God knows how, hurt the worshippers & I hurt her.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Dammit. I really wanna play this again. I forgot to save my save file the first time, that was when Lain's mod was working. Now to play this game I have to regrind everything. I tried twice to play it with save editor and it bugs the game everytime. I really like this game, can't believe I have to give up on it.
Don't know if I uploaded the file properly, it's a save from 211. hope it works for you. Rename it to file3.rpgsave

D

Deleted member 3064476

Wait, my www folder only have the folder containing saves in it? Nothing else. Wtf.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I think this last update is annoyingly short.

Dude, if you had enough, stop dragging it on, just patch an ending and move on to something else.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I think this last update is annoyingly short.

Dude, if you had enough, stop dragging it on, just patch an ending and move on to something else.
if you didnt follow the patron or this thread

TLDR the big vampire update nearly made him quit. he said this one was going to be short, and due personaly health mentaly and the lack of idea for beth ( the second girl who would have also got content), instead of rushing something he just made what felt right to do.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
if you didnt follow the patron or this thread

TLDR the big vampire update nearly made him quit. he said this one was going to be short, and due personaly health mentaly and the lack of idea for beth ( the second girl who would have also got content), instead of rushing something he just made what felt right to do.
Well, you've just told me I'm right. If he had enough, maybe it's time to pull the plug.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes