PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How do you do that?
You must download decensor patch prom first post and copy it to game folder.
After that in waystone quest you have some scenes with your succubus daughter.
Another is one of Shakala's childs. Its daughter too and you have few scenes and lot of childs with her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
All demons are the servants of Nergal. Dosent mean they dont attack u when they randomly get tele-warped into MC's world. Nergal is Lord of the Underwordl which means he/she/it rules over all its denizens, including every demon.

Demons are evil beings that kill, torture & mame because they can. Unless Nergal directly tells them "hay guys this is my Champion leave him be" I doubt a rank & file lower demon would know who MC is (as shown when lesser demons & demon hounds attack).

(Familiar) is an imp that was gifted to MC as a familiar, she was given a direct command to be like this is you're master, serve him.

You're daughter was born to you & Erevi with a direct mission that involves her daddy knocking her up with Nergal's Champion, again direct intervention by Nergal. But I doubt Nergal can keep every demon on a leash, especially when theres inter-planer tears dropping them into our world where he/she/it has very little, to no, control or influence.

Also demons are evil, treacherous creatures by design if they think they could ever one-up there lord, or re-work the situation to there favor they will. I reckon even the lord of the Underworld has to keep a close eye on the inter-webbings of the democracy.
That's not a given for the greek the underworld was where the souls of the deceased wandered to and Demons where a kind of distoreted being from the Nether/Dark matter of the universe thing.
A creation like the Titans with the goal to destroy all of Creation and kill the Gods

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
New here.
Can someone tell me, what kind of ntr here? Mc got ntred or he is the one who ntr others?
Is ntr avoidable?
There is netori in the game aswell.
Some of the "NTR" (more like cheating at best) is avoidable voyarism scenes or girls being threatened of getting raped, with the chance of interrupting this

Reactions: DomWolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's already avoidable the sharing scene and the ntr? last time i played it wasn't
There is only one unavoidable shareing scene up to this point.
All other scenes received a rather boring Update where all the funny remarks and scenes where removed in order to remove all hints to shareing or cheating content.
Don't get me wrong I can't stand true NTR or rape based cheating, but this game so far does not contain any of this... each situation is a mishap that proves that the Player is no god but just a more often than not stupid (as in uneducated) Peasant

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That's not a given for the greek the underworld was where the souls of the deceased wandered to and Demons where a kind of distoreted being from the Nether/Dark matter of the universe thing.
A creation like the Titans with the goal to destroy all of Creation and kill the Gods
Greek:
Demons were DAEMONS & they were beings of natural & philosophical nature. They could be good, evil or neutral. Represent life, old age, disease, kindness, hope, war or justice. The Titans were just Gods before the Olympians overthrew them. Before Titans were the Protogenoi (primordials) who had the same fate to the Titans. Also the Greek underworld is actualy called Hades (like the god that rules ther). It was abrahamic beliefs that "demonized" them into purely evil denizens of Hell.

Mesopotamian:
Nergal & Qetesh are both Babylonian gods far older the Greco-religion. The fact he is the defector Lord of the Underworld makes me think the greek concept of Daemons is not at play here. Also many Meso-Gods birthed horrific monsters & demons that served them.

Biblical & Pagan:
Imps, Demon Hounds & Succubi/Incubi are all taken from pagan belief or abrahamic demonology.

Nergal is repeatedly called the "Lord of the Underworld". Demons, Goblins &, I geuss, Dark Elves all seem to serve him. This stops non of them from trying to kill MC unless told not too.

The word "Underworld" is often used in modern fiction if the writer/creator dosent want to use Hell, because of its abrahamic conections. Underworld being the home of demons gives the writer/creator more fluidity & creative freedom to do what they want. :)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes