John Dane

May 21, 2018
It has been fixed in new update. 2.22
"

This version doesn't add any new content compared to 2.21, but it fixes a few issues. The following bugs have been fixed:

- Asking Jenny to vote for you would exit the event

- Not being able to purchase a wig from Jenny under certain circumstances

- Not being able to hand milk Rosy when she is pregnant again

- Some minor text errors in the journal.

"

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
There never was one... however Tinkerer shares all pictures and animations as seperate files on his homepage (limited to 5$ Patrons)

It's not intended... we'll first see a continuation of the main story based on Quetesh's faction and another Update for Beth .
Afterwards Tinkerer mentioned an interest at completing the main story for both Quetesh and Nergal

You were told of an item that can repell the masters powers... but it needs to be equiped before facing him to take effect
ah yes there was a gallery once but getting the gallery in the game was to much of work and the one who made the gakkery mod, Lain; stoped makinbg gallery mods for games

tyli0

Aug 5, 2017
I have a wig and a sexy dress, but I don't remember where to set the trap? I tried searching for the solution, but no one mentions where to set the trap.
I read the walkthrough, acquired wood, rope, and sheep but it just says I need to set up the trap first.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have a wig and a sexy dress, but I don't remember where to set the trap? I tried searching for the solution, but no one mentions where to set the trap.
I read the walkthrough, acquired wood, rope, and sheep but it just says I need to set up the trap first.
You don't need a sheep for the trap, since you'll be the bait... just enter the map with the Ogres from the Western road and you should be asked wether or not you want to set the trap

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
You don't need a sheep for the trap, since you'll be the bait... just enter the map with the Ogres from the Western road and you should be asked wether or not you want to set the trap
plus be fast and near where the trap is, that one orc is fast and likes to barrel ya, if you not fast enough to sprint the trap

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
you the trap, if you remember where you put the sheep at, it just before that area, there is like a bush or small tree that you set the trap at, then walk to them, but once he starts to coming you, turn around and run to the trap, you have to pass through it with the orc following ya

Reactions: tyli0

LeslieKeleman

Dec 3, 2018
Can someone please provide a Nopy download link as well? For some reason I always get a memory error when using Mega links. Thanks in advance!

Gulati10

Jan 27, 2018
HELP! Whenever I ask the goods shop girl for vote nothing happens and I don't get the vote check. Plus I am unable to find Gweynth in goblin forest.
Is this a known issue with a bug fix available? Or do I have to start fresh save

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
HELP! Whenever I ask the goods shop girl for vote nothing happens and I don't get the vote check. Plus I am unable to find Gweynth in goblin forest.
Is this a known issue with a bug fix available? Or do I have to start fresh save
There's another download link a few posts above, 2.22 version. It solves Gwen's bug ;)

EDIT: and now the link is also just below this post :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gulati10

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the imp was granted to the MC by nergal, and the succubi are his/her minions
All demons are the servants of Nergal. Dosent mean they dont attack u when they randomly get tele-warped into MC's world. Nergal is Lord of the Underwordl which means he/she/it rules over all its denizens, including every demon.

Demons are evil beings that kill, torture & mame because they can. Unless Nergal directly tells them "hay guys this is my Champion leave him be" I doubt a rank & file lower demon would know who MC is (as shown when lesser demons & demon hounds attack).

(Familiar) is an imp that was gifted to MC as a familiar, she was given a direct command to be like this is you're master, serve him.

You're daughter was born to you & Erevi with a direct mission that involves her daddy knocking her up with Nergal's Champion, again direct intervention by Nergal. But I doubt Nergal can keep every demon on a leash, especially when theres inter-planer tears dropping them into our world where he/she/it has very little, to no, control or influence.

Also demons are evil, treacherous creatures by design if they think they could ever one-up there lord, or re-work the situation to there favor they will. I reckon even the lord of the Underworld has to keep a close eye on the inter-webbings of the democracy.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So I have finally had a chance to play this Update & I really enjoyed it :) yes it's short but it does the job.

I have a quick question & a point I noticed:

My question is, once Rosy has gotten pregnant she dosent seem to want to "bake with me" anymore. Instead just asking to go upstairs (I cant do any of the sexual things we did on the table anymore) is it a bug, am I doing something wrong or does she not do that anymore? Also canines only milk machine f*** her with Phallus G? Cos every time I ask for normal sex she just says I'm busy. (Why is "bake with her" & "ask for sex"-during milk machine- Options if she wont do them?)

Now onto my last thing. The steward has mentioned the Baron has a daughter:eek: could this be Cath? Is Cath plotting against her father with the help of bandits? Or is she a different character that will be added later? This very small Update has filled by mad mind with many exciting possibilities of where Tink will take that arc lol

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I can say for 100% but maybe in game also obe bug. In mc house that we rent before was possible to use memory spel for victoria and her scenes and one for her and mc demon daughter but its dissappered. Somebody have same or not?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes