Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
you can use save editor online to add money and items. Potions are fine but with some other items you are not supposed to have more than 1 or game can bug. I had it happen with some outfits and with spider queen egg.
It would be nice to have a numerical list related to the object for the save-editor

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Awesome work as always.
The only thing that worries me is the fact that the number of characters continues to grow, not with this update, but it is growing anyway. I noticed that many projects have stopped or lost their appeal precisely because the creator had laid the foundations for so many characters and their stories were never finished.
It's probably just my feeling, I have no idea what the intentions are as to what's to come.
In the end I would like to reiterate the fact that this game is fantastic and I hope it will never be abandoned, I really hope to be able to see that wonderful blue background tag "Completed"
Yes and that is already been voiced about the patrons aswell, that is why next after beth i think for 99% that the temple is getting upgrade and than more mainstory. Tinkerer enjoys making stuff so will take bit of time before all the girls get their childern birth and so on. so far now you can say Mia and rosy are bit done due they can birth childern and have a cap to it

Victoria /goblins think are also one of the bigger story elements beside the Tower/Temple rivalery. Waiting and see what is next is the only thing we can do for now

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Download android v2.2.1 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
are you plain stupid or don't you get it?
it will never work to change my Android ports and post them as yours?

for those downloading android versions of RPG Maker MV games of this "porter", have fun to see my nag screen at game start and afterwards your phone's ui.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yes and that is already been voiced about the patrons aswell, that is why next after beth i think for 99% that the temple is getting upgrade and than more mainstory. Tinkerer enjoys making stuff so will take bit of time before all the girls get their childern birth and so on. so far now you can say Mia and rosy are bit done due they can birth childern and have a cap to it

Victoria /goblins think are also one of the bigger story elements beside the Tower/Temple rivalery. Waiting and see what is next is the only thing we can do for now
This list is my ranking of important to least important updates that Tink could work on to get things done. The ones that feel similar could mabey go on a poll?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After these have been done he can start working on implementing new stories & characters in side content. (mabey spend 1st half of the year on the main, then start working these plots? Obviously do it in his own timeframe, hes only human)

Later Content That Could Be Added Once what's here is done (or has at least be prepared for later inclusion):
•More Giblin Breeders
•1 or 2 new Elves
•OgreDaughter
•DragonDaughter
•Vampire Special Daughter(s)
•Cath & Bandit Conspiracy
•Dwarven Blacksmith
•Cow Girl
•Huldra
•MC's Family

Reactions: AXavyg
Dec 7, 2018
I download but unable to run always shows not official version and only shows exit button and exit from the game

QUOTE="the66, post: 4318408, member: 9060"]
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v2.21.

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.12.2020 (v2.21)
[/QUOTE]
I

Dec 7, 2018
I download but unable to run always shows not official version and only shows exit button and exit from the game

QUOTE="the66, post: 4318408, member: 9060"]
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v2.21.

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.12.2020 (v2.21)
I
[/QUOTE]

Whereas I am using android version of this game

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

i am struck at killing the Master Vampire. I have equipped the ring and whenever he converts to bat wings stage , no time to attack or healing . How to kill this Master Vampire. >!!??

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi Guys /...

i am struck at killing the Master Vampire. I have equipped the ring and whenever he converts to bat wings stage , no time to attack or healing . How to kill this Master Vampire. >!!??
Did u forge the Shard Bolts? If so give the Crossbow to Oksana so when she attacks him he will not transform into the Über-Bat Vampire. That phase will get skipped entirely & you can then give Oksana her sword. For the final phase her Divine Smite is very useful but dont be lulled into a false sense of security at that point. Save.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay folks so I went through my own ideas for possible paths a girls character arc can go & I revisited the Hilde & Frida one. After thinking about it I decided it would be cooler if you had to fight an invading groupe of frost giants from the Northen Realm. I haven't changed it by much, removed a quest, changed Cave Goblins into Frost Giants. Hope it sounds a bit better. Most of it has pretty much remained the same. I wanted to add the bare minimum, hence the cave goblins, but I reckon this will give us a chance to work with more giant lore. Could re-use the stats for Grug but add ice abilities as well I geuss...

Last edited:

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I can't impregnate the elf. I already rescued her, but I can't fuck her with the animation. What gives?!

Yobs

Aug 11, 2016
I tried searching this thread but couldn't find an answer. I'm not sure what's going on, but even fully rested and with Fertility/Enhanced Fertility Potions there are some scenes that say that my character is "tired". For example, I can only get one scene with the Vampires and it says that I'm to tired to go for another round. Then, in the temple scene with Ziva and Caleah, I can only get the scene with Zivah, and my character says that "he isn't in the best shape today" to continue. Does anyone what I'm doing wrong and know how to fix this?

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
I tried searching this thread but couldn't find an answer. I'm not sure what's going on, but even fully rested and with Fertility/Enhanced Fertility Potions there are some scenes that say that my character is "tired". For example, I can only get one scene with the Vampires and it says that I'm to tired to go for another round. Then, in the temple scene with Ziva and Caleah, I can only get the scene with Zivah, and my character says that "he isn't in the best shape today" to continue. Does anyone what I'm doing wrong and know how to fix this?
You need Energy Potions

Reactions: Yobs

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Rosy's cap in temporary though
A few questions about that:
Can you name Rosy's babies? If so is it gonna be name EVERY baby she births...

Also where are they gonna go if Tink removes the cap? Is it like with the goblins & gargoyles where a Max number are on show.

Or will it be like six named babies & then lots of others... sorry if this seems like I'm rambling lol

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
A few questions about that:
Can you name Rosy's babies? If so is it gonna be name EVERY baby she births...

Also where are they gonna go if Tink removes the cap? Is it like with the goblins & gargoyles where a Max number are on show.

Or will it be like six named babies & then lots of others... sorry if this seems like I'm rambling lol
Yes you can name them yourself
when the cap is gone, no idea
this time tinkerer added base names so people like me dont call them CHild 1 or son 1 :D

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
she needs to be horny and pregnant, than just walk in and out the room ( go up the stairs and down allot) to spawn her at the machine
Just confirming, there's a different sprite for her at the machine? Ive gone up and down the stairs dozens of times now while she's pregnant and willing to have sex and its just the same as always. Does it matter that she also is currently holding the first baby? Does it need to be a state where she is lactating but has no baby and is also horny?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Just confirming, there's a different sprite for her at the machine? Ive gone up and down the stairs dozens of times now while she's pregnant and willing to have sex and its just the same as always. Does it matter that she also is currently holding the first baby? Does it need to be a state where she is lactating but has no baby and is also horny?
First you ask if she wants to bake with you, top option if not than she isnt horny so you give her a pasty
than just do the walk in and out untill you get her on the left side 1608062489825.png

Reactions: inkysquid
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes