DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yes you can name them yourself
when the cap is gone, no idea
this time tinkerer added base names so people like me dont call them CHild 1 or son 1 :D
Lol if the base names do not reference the Lord of The Rings I'll be sad :ROFLMAO:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Yes tinkerer already aware that Jenny is bit broken for some things
he already looking in to it

McDo69

Oct 30, 2016
Hey, I think i have a problem i'm stuck at 9/10 votes for the Election but I can't ask the general store owner to vote for me, even though i have spent like 2k gold in her shop. Anyone got a way to fix this ? Thanks

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey, I think i have a problem i'm stuck at 9/10 votes for the Election but I can't ask the general store owner to vote for me, even though i have spent like 2k gold in her shop. Anyone got a way to fix this ? Thanks
Tinkerer intends to Upload a fix to Patreons soon
I forgot how ntr work on this game. How do you get it?
You don't.
The only "NTR" this game contains is netori, but I doubt you refer to that

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
When Tink has the chance it would be cool if he adds new types of demons that can appear when activating Waystones (mabey connected to you're level?) Cos we only have Lesser Demons & Demon Hounds right now.

A few ideas:
•Imps
He already has the sprite in game for them (mabey slight re-skin). Another "low-level" demon type before sh** gets real lol.

•Gluttons
Based on the sin of gluttony. They would be fat, morbidly obese demon horrors with a horrid mouth & mouths for hands. There first instinct when they see MC is "eat this meaty food".

•Incubus (pl; Incubi)
Male sex demons (like succubi). Its not the first time we have seen d*** swinging monsters why not a demon? The SuccubusDaughter is already very powrful so these could be mid-high level demons.

+ Succubus (pl; Succubi)
In the same vein as above mabey succubi could attack us as well? But 1 sex demon enemy is enough I geuss.

•Arch Demons
Horned, winged demons of greater power. They would be like the generals of demonic armies or minor lords of the Underwordl. They would be high level denizens of the Underwordl (think Samael from Darksiders...)

•Hellions
I know this world dosent have "Hell" but this can be used to describe the rank & file demonic soldiers of the Underworld. Just burly demon warriors who accidentally get warped to this world lol.

•The Crossroads Demon
Crossroads in folklore are a common place where demonic contracts go down. Would be interesting if someone the MC cares for made a pact & now MC has to save there soul by kicking a demons ass. Imagin having yo go to the Crossroads at night to do a ritual & then fight off a powerful demon. (Could be a family member?)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When Tink has the chance it would be cool if he adds new types of demons that can appear when activating Waystones (mabey connected to you're level?) Cos we only have Lesser Demons & Demon Hounds right now.

A few ideas:
•Imps
He already has the sprite in game for them (mabey slight re-skin). Another "low-level" demon type before sh** gets real lol.

•Gluttons
Based on the sin of gluttony. They would be fat, morbidly obese demon horrors with a horrid mouth & mouths for hands. There first instinct when they see MC is "eat this meaty food".

•Incubus (pl; Incubi)
Male sex demons (like succubi). Its not the first time we have seen d*** swinging monsters why not a demon? The SuccubusDaughter is already very powrful so these could be mid-high level demons.

+ Succubus (pl; Succubi)
In the same vein as above mabey succubi could attack us as well? But 1 sex demon enemy is enough I geuss.

•Arch Demons
Horned, winged demons of greater power. They would be like the generals of demonic armies or minor lords of the Underwordl. They would be high level denizens of the Underwordl (think Samael from Darksiders...)

•Hellions
I know this world dosent have "Hell" but this can be used to describe the rank & file demonic soldiers of the Underworld. Just burly demon warriors who accidentally get warped to this world lol.

•The Crossroads Demon
Crossroads in folklore are a common place where demonic contracts go down. Would be interesting if someone the MC cares for made a pact & now MC has to save there soul by kicking a demons ass. Imagin having yo go to the Crossroads at night to do a ritual & then fight off a powerful demon. (Could be a family member?)
Demons of higher ranks also reside in deeper or higher circels of "Hell" by folklore standards the way stones only work at the edges of different dimensions by reduceing the "sheil" in between them and allow temporaly transgression those overlapping spaces.
By that definition higher demons would never become trapped in the Players transgression in different dimensions... it's also the reason why Nergal requires a physical host to be born into "the real world" that is capeable to summon him while not not just pass over to this dimension himself

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Demons of higher ranks also reside in deeper or higher circels of "Hell" by folklore standards the way stones only work at the edges of different dimensions by reduceing the "sheil" in between them and allow temporaly transgression those overlapping spaces.
By that definition higher demons would never become trapped in the Players transgression in different dimensions... it's also the reason why Nergal requires a physical host to be born into "the real world" that is capeable to summon him while not not just pass over to this dimension himself
I'm know. I just think it would be cool lol.
I reckon in that list the Glutton, Hellion, Incubus/succubus & Imps MIGHT be low enough to get warped or, in the case of Incubi/succubi, have enough interactions with mortals to slip in as well.

Imps, Succubi & Incubi have strong mortal ties so that could work. And Hellions are the rank & file of the demonic hordes so it would be like a Soldier or two cought I a rift.

Arch Demons were definetly pushing it tho I think, unless there treated as generals of Hellions mabey.

But I think Crossroads Demon could make for an interesting demon boss as well because the Crossroads in folklore are believed to be supernatural lay-lines where entities can cross easily from there planes.

Also could be cool if in later main quests we can "slip" into the Underworld & be faced with some nasty demons. I dunno was just an idea :)

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
thwartme presents...

CHEATY McCHEATFACE'S SURFEIT OF SAVE FILES

So, I just played the whole game, v2.06, through from the start, to (what I think is) the current end and made a bunch of saves along the way. And I'm sharing those saves with you! Eighty-four completed quests, with only "Cemetery Rumours" left incomplete, because... sexy vampire fourway, that's why.

ABOUT THE CHEATING: at the very start of the game, literally before the MC had done anything, I saved and then edited that save file to add HP/MHP 200, and DEF 100. He has since advanced A LOT from there. MC is a suped-up tank. If you don't like that, then use to put it back to whatever you want.

The full set is here:

Mega

There are 65 save files in total, divided into three batches, 20, 20 and 15. The logs attached to this post show which quests have been completed for each save. If you want to play a particular quest, load a save from BEFORE the save where it is listed as complete. Please check the Status and Quest trackers when you load a save, in case I've mislabeled something.

Of course, along the way I was required to name the MC's kids. Those names are listed in the logs, in case they come up in the course of play. My MC is named William (for The Conqueror, or possibly Shatner) which you can change at the Mayor's desk. If you don't like the kid's names, go back to an earlier save.

Enjoy! And if you see where I've missed a quest, please let me know!

Thanks,
thwartme
Is the save for android

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes