DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Not quiet a bug as much as Tinkerer never completed the Questlog with the earlier Quests... the Log became available later and so far Tinkerer has not even remembered all Quests and their step by step explanations such a log would have to entail
Definitively a bug: and since several versions.

You'll have all the steps of the quest (dialogs withe the other NPCs - especially with the witch/priestess-, "thought" of the main character about to find someone able to help him, ...) , when you reach the concerned situation for the quest: but the quest itself will never show up in the quests list (and of course will never be finished).
If that's the case would that mean "Sacred Water", "Peeping Tom" & "Get Mia A Dog" are also unregistered quests that Tink just forgot to add in?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hope I get to play this Rosy update soon. I'm hearing good things so far :)

If Tink was looking to set up for later updates I would say that:
•Beth could be set up for the Beastgirl Farm if he decides to use that idea. So he just lays the ground work down but dosent actualy do it yet (unless he just adds the Cow Girl?).
And
•Ziva could give birth to an AngelDaughter under the direction of Qetesh (but she wont grow up until she gets her own update)

I get the feeling that the Temple Update if split into 2 parts could be pretty good.
Part-1:
Focusing on Ziva & Caleah (with angel daughter born)
Part-2:
Focusing on Alice & mabey Oksana if she joins.

Why do I have an image of a little angel girl flying around playing hide & seek with MC lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If that's the case would that mean "Sacred Water", "Peeping Tom" & "Get Mia A Dog" are also unregistered quests that Tink just forgot to add in?
Can't say so for sure... but he mentioned it several times that some earlier Quests are still missing.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can't say so for sure... but he mentioned it several times that some earlier Quests are still missing.
I mean to me that makes sense though. Sacred Water should be a quest because without it new players dont know u need that to make potions AND it's kinda a big objective list to get wine, beat Liandra take water or sex.

Get mia a dog feels like an objective that should be in there becaus I was confused for so long.

And I think Peeping tom should be listed as well because it's kinda the trigger "quest" for Victoria.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I load compressed version and game not have SOUND!!!!

New UpDate is very poor... Serious it lokking like shit if talk about 2.11
In prev update we have 3 vampires and oksana sex sneces in differnt locations!

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Oh, I was speaking of the quests that are "really" included into the quests list of the game itself (i.e. those you can see into the quest log menu in the game).

And yes, some "goals" are not included into this quests list.

Sometimes, the author adds them later into one of his new versions (like the "Clear The Mill" quest, for instance). And of course, if you've already finished this part of game, it's not added into the quests list automatically: you'll have to restart the game (or at least restart the concerned part with a previous save file) in order to get it into your game quest log.

But AFAIK, that was not the case the "Size Matters!" quest (or it was done a long time ago).

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I load compressed version and game not have SOUND!!!!

New UpDate is very poor... Serious it lokking like shit if talk about 2.11
In prev update we have 3 vampires and oksana sex sneces in differnt locations!
because everbody knew it was a small update, Vampire one was what nearly made tinkerer quit do the overworking and stuff he did for that update. after that he made patron post about what people wanted a smaller update about.

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
I can't seem to get Rosy to go back to the milking machine after the very first time. Does she go somewhere else? Is there a special way to prompt her for it?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I can't seem to get Rosy to go back to the milking machine after the very first time. Does she go somewhere else? Is there a special way to prompt her for it?
she needs to be horny and pregnant, than just walk in and out the room ( go up the stairs and down allot) to spawn her at the machine

Reactions: inkysquid

siddhantbhomia

Oct 4, 2020
She starts flirting with u. If u ask "are you lonly" and she says "I have my eye on someone" that means she is interested. Ask the same thing after pleasuring her & she'll say something like "oh haven't you heard I have new pet" (or something like that).
got it
thanks

atryes

Sep 10, 2019
have a problem with quest "The Election", have 9/10 votes but shopkeeper dont want to give her vote to me, its a bug or what? How can i fix this problem?

Reactions: Legate12

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
have a problem with quest "The Election", have 9/10 votes but shopkeeper dont want to give her vote to me, its a bug or what? How can i fix this problem?
If you mean the item shop, just buy stuff from her, and after a certain point, she will vote for you.

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
How do you get Venomina pregnant?
I have done her 10+ days and nothing, always giving her bear carcuss's.

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
With the election, I have traded with her for 8 days, bought all the bandages I can and when I ask her to vote for me nothing happens, she doesnt say no and I go back to the shop view. Any ideas on what triggers her vote or did I find a bug?
On version 2.11 it worked, but does not seem to on 2.21

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
How do you get Venomina pregnant?
I have done her 10+ days and nothing, always giving her bear carcuss's.
Depends if you use the super fert potion, than she always get pregnant but otherwise its less of chance. takes a week before she shows the bigger belly.

With the election, I have traded with her for 8 days, bought all the bandages I can and when I ask her to vote for me nothing happens, she doesnt say no and I go back to the shop view. Any ideas on what triggers her vote or did I find a bug?
On version 2.11 it worked, but does not seem to on 2.21
More people said that Jenny dont want to vote, if you can post your save here . i can look at it and if needed send to tinkerer to see what is going wrong from the gameside.

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Now that there is no Lain's Mod for this game then is there some other cheat option? (I mean: restore hp, increase MC stats, add potions etc.)
you can use save editor online to add money and items. Potions are fine but with some other items you are not supposed to have more than 1 or game can bug. I had it happen with some outfits and with spider queen egg.

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Awesome work as always.
The only thing that worries me is the fact that the number of characters continues to grow, not with this update, but it is growing anyway. I noticed that many projects have stopped or lost their appeal precisely because the creator had laid the foundations for so many characters and their stories were never finished.
It's probably just my feeling, I have no idea what the intentions are as to what's to come.
In the end I would like to reiterate the fact that this game is fantastic and I hope it will never be abandoned, I really hope to be able to see that wonderful blue background tag "Completed"

Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes