DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Cath might have been a minor noble and mistress to the Count, that was unable to have a legitimate heir with him before he died. The Baron might be next in line for that title, since the Count did not leave behind any direct heirs, either since they were murdered in a political game or because he just never got himself a son (impotent or something else)
Or Cath is just interested in a lower political position in order to start her career. She indicated that the Baron is weak, which likely means there is little to no love from his direct subordinates towards him.
She seduced Roderick and made him become the "employer" of these Bandits, alias the Bandit leader.
She likely has gathered some poitical affluentel individuals in several bigger settlements of the Barons domain in order to ensure that there will be no opposition to her makeing a claim for leadership.
Mabey, as I said she could be a sister, daughter, wife whoever. The Count died while having fun with a servant girl, apparently his heart gave out. But the mayor looked like a heart attack as well, so mabey he was poisoned. I reckon the Baron is probably not a good leader if he has allowed goblins, bandits & monsters to terrorise Weirdwood. I get "Bloody Baron" vibes (from Witcher 3) in the fact he might not have a legitimate claim.

If Cath is indeed related to the late Count in some manner she may feel shes been robbed or perhaps she is a low level noble who is making a bid for power, who knows (Tink does lol). Or she could be a very ambitious peasant girl, although if she is an illegitimate daughter born from him f***** one of his servant girls then that could also be a factor on why she thinks she has a right to his seat of power?

Possible Origins for Cath:
•Wife (Dutchess)- If the Baron took claim he may have thrown her out or she escaped him.
•Sister- The Count's sister who ether was thrown out or escaped the Baron's take over. Or she heard of her brothers death & is now fighting the Baron for control.
•Minor Noble- a noble woman who is out to take a slice of power but the vacuum was filled by the Baron so she wants to replace him.
•Daughter- Was forced to leave or flee her father's home when Baron took over. Wants to reclaim her birth right.
•Illagitamate Daughter- An illigetamte child born to one of the Count's servant girls. She feels she has a right to take what belongs to her.
•Bandit- A very ambitious bandit "queen" who sees an oppertunity for power & is taking it.

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
tinkerer hints at a backstory and both of you ( Domwolf and evangelion) can write pages and pages of backstory for them. Maybe in the future he will ask to write like a full backstory for them. Dont personaly know if he reads all of this, but fun read and ideas he can work with

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
tinkerer hints at a backstory and both of you ( Domwolf and evangelion) can write pages and pages of backstory for them. Maybe in the future he will ask to write like a full backstory for them. Dont personaly know if he reads all of this, but fun read and ideas he can work with
Tbh I just enjoy speculating, theorizing & trying to geuss the direction of the story lol. If my (or others) ideas help him decide a path or fix a roadblock so be it :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Now that there is no Lain's Mod for this game then is there some other cheat option? (I mean: restore hp, increase MC stats, add potions etc.)

HamuraKuratsu

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone else had a problem with the audio in the compressed version? I downloaded it and my game is mute, and i don't know why. '-'

mestrehd

Nov 30, 2017
if you not done the whole dating of rosy story, she tell you about how she is missing him on his new job, you have to do that part of the game story to get the key to show up, if you not talk and date her a few times, then you won't see the key, go back and date rosy a few times till she talks about his new job that he is on
Rosy had already told me about her lost boyfriend. But I had already finished the dragon's mission. I'm trying to redo the mission but when I enter the cave the key doesn't appear. I will try to go back and talk to Rosy again. Thanks.

mestrehd

Nov 30, 2017
The skeletons right behind you're familiar in that pic. Click on them & u should pick up the key. If not them then just click on the other skeletons, but I'm sure its them.
The key just doesn't appear. I will try to redo the mission as suggested. Thanks.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Could someone answer this quick question. So I was reading through the latest guide & the objective to f*** Frida is a quest called "Size Matters!" But in all my playthroughs that quest has never appeared in my quest log? Is it a quest that is just not showing up for me (bug?) Or was it officially added in later like with some of Victoria's quests?

Thanks in advance

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Could someone answer this quick question. So I was reading through the latest guide & the objective to f*** Frida is a quest called "Size Matters!" But in all my playthroughs that quest has never appeared in my quest log? Is it a quest that is just not showing up for me (bug?) Or was it officially added in later like with some of Victoria's quests?

Thanks in advance
I haven't it in my quest log too. I played PQ from v2.05, if it help you.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I haven't it in my quest log too. I played PQ from v2.05, if it help you.
Are u a patron? Or are u like me & play it on a free site? That might explain the issue or is it just randomly added to the Walkthrough. I know the larger one has wrongly named quests & some tasks that are put in as "quests" but I read the newest one (the link like 3 posts above) & "Size Matters!" Is on there but not in quest log. It's odd.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Are u a patron? Or are u like me & play it on a free site? That might explain the issue or is it just randomly added to the Walkthrough. I know the larger one has wrongly named quests & some tasks that are put in as "quests" but I read the newest one (the link like 3 posts above) & "Size Matters!" Is on there but not in quest log. It's odd.
I'm not patron, only free player. And I don't see anything in quest log what look like this quest.
But I think I did this quest directly.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

Thanks in advance
Definitively a bug: and since several versions.

You'll have all the steps of the quest (dialogs withe the other NPCs - especially with the witch/priestess-, "thought" of the main character about to find someone able to help him, ...) , when you reach the concerned situation for the quest: but the quest itself will never show up in the quests list (and of course will never be finished).

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Definitively a bug: and since several versions.

You'll have all the steps of the quest (dialogs withe the other NPS - especially the witch-, "thought" of the main character to find someone able to help him, ...) , when you reach the concerned situation for the quest: but the quest itself will never show up in the quests list (and of course will never be finished).
Not quiet a bug as much as Tinkerer never completed the Questlog with the earlier Quests... the Log became available later and so far Tinkerer has not even remembered all Quests and their step by step explanations such a log would have to entail

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Not quiet a bug as much as Tinkerer never completed the Questlog with the earlier Quests... the Log became available later and so far Tinkerer has not even remembered all Quests and their step by step explanations such a log would have to entail
May be ...

But on the other side, all the other quests (even the other first ones) are working properly.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes