seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Oh yeah,finnaly some love for Rosy....there isnt any sneak peak on her new content here?asides from that,finnaly some halfling love till the end....

Reactions: Obelixeke

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I swear, with every new update, this game runs slower and slower. Am I doing something wrong? Is there some optimizing thing I gotta do?

Reactions: lord_zeref

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I swear, with every new update, this game runs slower and slower. Am I doing something wrong? Is there some optimizing thing I gotta do?
yea I finally had to move the game off my trusted spin hard drive and to an SSD, it seems to run better now but yea this game is getting slower on an old spin hard drive

Reactions: Cesco

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
U runnin it on pc or android?on android i can agree with ya,but on pc it works well enough for me....

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Game is bugged, and no, I don't have any mods installed. Leandra has been saved, but now when I giver her Elven Wine she asks if I want water or fun. Doesn't matter the answer, she makes me shoot against her again. When I win, it won't give me the animation with the choice to use a potion either. It gives me the original scene.

Also, I saved Gwynneth, became Mayor, and now even though I have 1700 gold, she tells me to come back when I have enough when I ask to fuck her at home (64 gold)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes