Andromort

Jan 21, 2018
Where am I supposed to find Oksana for the quest "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust"? I've crafted rings and bolts, found secret passage, but I can't go through it because MC says "I should bring along Oksana", but I can't find her anywhere. The walkthrough just says "to pick up Oksana at the Temple og Qetesh".

Kingdomxz

Jul 24, 2018
Is it possible to have the continuation of the story with frida and hilde maybe both together? I've been waiting for it for too long now

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
•Slavery: technically u capture the Bat Breeder & keep her as a sex pet in the dungeon but she can grow to love it.

•Domination: Erevi is very much a fem-dom, & Victoria to a lesser extent. You dominate the bat breeder a bit but it's very light compared to other games.

•BDSM: again the bat breeder is you're sex pet. You have to buy sex frames in order to f*** her. Venomina the spider also likes to tie you dont with webs sometimes.

•NTR: There is non in the game. There is 1 or 2 scenes where MC shares girls (& a were-wolf f***s Mia but u can hunt it as revenge). Just whiny people who dont know the difference asked for the tag.

•Vore: there is no vore in the sense of sexualy. You see Maghda the Ogress eating a dude but it isnt done in a sexy way, shes munching a foot. MC can get eaten as well which is Game Over.

•Rape: MC never goes out his way to rape (Bat Breeder mabey? She learns to love you). He tricks girls sometimes but most rape is actualy some other monster attempting to rape a girl. MC has the choice of watching or being a hero.
Thanks.

So for avoid domination I must ignore Everi and Victoria, right? and for slavery and BDSM the bat breeder.

It's good know this.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Spyglass:
Travel to the Mountainpass (map between Frida's place & Dark Tower) past the mine, up the snow slope & back towards a small cave. It is home to an ogre! Once hes dead take the crystal.

The Goblin Girl:
Harvest dead boars in the forest until she attacks, win the fight. Then harvest the dead Goblins until she attacks again, this is an instant loss but it's fine.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Where am I supposed to find Oksana for the quest "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust"? I've crafted rings and bolts, found secret passage, but I can't go through it because MC says "I should bring along Oksana", but I can't find her anywhere. The walkthrough just says "to pick up Oksana at the Temple og Qetesh".
The Temple where Ziva is, the one that u liberate from the Orcs...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks.

So for avoid domination I must ignore Everi and Victoria, right? and for slavery and BDSM the bat breeder.

It's good know this.
You can not ignore Erevi because she is 1 half of the main quest. If u ignore her u wont be able to do the main questline.

Victoria's questline let's u become mayor which gives good money.

The Bat Breeder produces crystalised eggs which are essential to some quests & potions.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks.

It's good know this.
All girls mellow down quiet a bit after becomeing mothers to your children.
They'll still be demanding in bed, but in a lovely way "fuck me like you want to break the bed pet" and stuff.
depending on the position or lingerie you choose her to take/wear you can even take the dominant position... she'll still "dominate" you verbally though

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You can not ignore Erevi because she is 1 half of the main quest. If u ignore her u wont be able to do the main questline.

Victoria's questline let's u become mayor which gives good money.

The Bat Breeder produces crystalised eggs which are essential to some quests & potions.
It's bad.

I supouse that I can't avoid their scenes, right?

Edit: Avoid or skip

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
It's bad.

don't worry about domination... those are very mild... Erevi captures the MC when he trespassed her tower, and rewards him with sex for a mission she was assigned, things happen and she can't harm the MC... and it slowly becomes a romantic relationship
as of Victoria, in the begining when you don't want or can't pay rent, she allows you to stay rent-free if you let her suck MC or let her ride him... the only femdom in that scene is that Victoria decides where MC cums...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
don't worry about domination... those are very mild... Erevi captures the MC when he trespassed her tower, and rewards him with sex for a mission she was assigned, things happen and she can't harm the MC... and it slowly becomes a romantic relationship
as of Victoria, in the begining when you don't want or can't pay rent, she allows you to stay rent-free if you let her suck MC or let her ride him... the only femdom in that scene is that Victoria decides where MC cums...
For avoid Victoria's dom you must pay the rent. It's good to know.

Eveli's explanation doesn't quite convince me. But if there is only domination with her...

Although, I'm more concerned about the bat-breeder.

In any case, thanks for the explanation.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Been 5 updates where every download, the .exe is corrupted when extracting. :FacePalm:

This really needs a Compressed Version that isn't Android only.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It's bad.

No, but as Evangeleon-01 mentioned above me, they do mellow out once they birth you're kids. There still verbally dominant. I am not a fan of being dominated. I'm a dom, BUT I find that there content becomes bearable later.

Also once Erevi is pregnant u can, when u make a dinner date for her, have the choice to buttf*** her good lol. Once Nergal claims u as there chosen one u have a bit of free reign.l with her.

Bat breeder is a useful resource provider. As you give her orgasms, better food & a nicer living space she warms up to u as her master. She like a sex pet.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No, but as Evangeleon-01 mentioned above me, they do mellow out once they birth you're kids. There still verbally dominant. I am not a fan of being dominated. I'm a dom, BUT I find that there content becomes bearable later.

Also once Erevi is pregnant u can, when u make a dinner date for her, have the choice to buttf*** her good lol. Once Nergal claims u as there chosen one u have a bit of free reign.l with her.

Bat breeder is a useful resource provider. As you give her orgasms, better food & a nicer living space she warms up to u as her master. She like a sex pet.
I'm not a fan of being dominated, but I'm not a fan of being domineering either. I don't like domination in any way. I have very little tolerance for being dominated, and I don't like being domineering either (I may be a little less restrictive with the latter, but it still has to be something really soft). In any case, I'd rather skip (if I can't avoid) all the dominance content (even the very soft one) if I can. I don't know if you can use a button to skip text or fast-forward the scenes in this game, if it exists, I know where I'm going to use it.

The bat breeder sounds like one of the things I don't like. I'm not a fan of sexual pets, I generally don't like this type of content at all.

Reactions: DomWolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's bad.

At this point lets call the little fur balls cats...
If you absouletly despise females standing on higher grounds in a relationship than the males this game is not for you.
We haven't talked about Maghda, Frida and Hilda whom are from the giants folks (1 Troll +2 real Giants) as they are completly optional... heck there is even a scene with a Goblin that dominates the MC, let alone the Vampire Mistresses...
I gues you get it by all this that femdom even if only extremly mild is quiet present in the game and more often than not unavoidable.
Many of the more useful functions in the game are tied to the girls haveing femdom content.
Keeping a pet bunny is no different from keeping the bat beeder leave it alone and it will never warm up to you, but take good care of it and it'll warm up to you, that includes giving it pleasure... so calling this slavery is an rather extreme case of exageration.
The bat breeder doesn't even have enough self recognition to call or feel like a slave itself. at firsts it hates to be away from it's colony but later she likes monopolizing the players attention far to much to even consider to return home... heck the MC even releases her from the cell in the Dungeon he had put her until she was a willing guest

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes