BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
At this point lets call the little fur balls cats...
If you absouletly despise females standing on higher grounds in a relationship than the males this game is not for you.
We haven't talked about Maghda, Frida and Hilda whom are from the giants folks (1 Troll +2 real Giants) as they are completly optional... heck there is even a scene with a Goblin that dominates the MC, let alone the Vampire Mistresses...
I gues you get it by all this that femdom even if only extremly mild is quiet present in the game and more often than not unavoidable.
Many of the more useful functions in the game are tied to the girls haveing femdom content.
Keeping a pet bunny is no different from keeping the bat beeder leave it alone and it will never warm up to you, but take good care of it and it'll warm up to you, that includes giving it pleasure... so calling this slavery is an rather extreme case of exageration.
The bat breeder doesn't even have enough self recognition to call or feel like a slave itself. at firsts it hates to be away from it's colony but later she likes monopolizing the players attention far to much to even consider to return home... heck the MC even releases her from the cell in the Dungeon he had put her until she was a willing guest
I don't like domination either way, not just female, I don't like male domination either. My tolerance for male domination is roughly the same as I have for female domination: roughly zero.

Edit: Also, in terms of dominating or being dominated, I look at it from the MC's point of view, as I said I very slightly prefer dominating to being dominated (although I will avoid or skip the scenes in any case), and that is applicable to when the MC is male or female.

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't like domination either way, not just female, I don't like male domination either. My tolerance for male domination is roughly the same as I have for female domination: roughly zero.
Yeah.. like the game description already says...
"You are a Peasant without any powers, abilities, wealth, reknown or wisdom. All the MC can count for him is that he is cocky, horny and verile..."
throughout the game the MC is forced to risk his live several times over in order to romance the girls and grow stronger, gaining abilities and grow some fame and power in the process.
the girls still remember him as the pathetic Peasant they originally met, hencefor many of them that either had more power, abilities, reknown or wisdom than him from the start still ridicule him even after becomeing stronger... but their relationship is far more advanced so they display it in an affectionate way and allow the MC to reverse their roles from time to time.
There are VERY few girls with Vanilla routes in this game though

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
"You are a Peasant without any powers, abilities, wealth, reknown or wisdom. All the MC can count for him is that he is cocky, horny and verile..."
throughout the game the MC is forced to risk his live several times over in order to romance the girls and grow stronger, gaining abilities and grow some fame and power in the process.
the girls still remember him as the pathetic Peasant they originally met, hencefor many of them that either had more power, abilities, reknown or wisdom than him from the start still ridicule him even after becomeing stronger... but their relationship is far more advanced so they display it in an affectionate way and allow the MC to reverse their roles from time to time.
Thanks.

I think that definetly I'm not going to try this game. As I say domination isn't my thing, and your explanation of the game not sound like sometihing that I can enjoy.

In any case thanks for the game to the Dev.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Edit: Also, in terms of dominating or being dominated, I look at it from the MC's point of view, as I said I very slightly prefer dominating to being dominated (although I will avoid or skip the scenes in any case), and that is applicable to when the MC is male or female.

I understand you're point of view BlasKyau, when I first played I was not a fan of the being dominated (I personally like control & it works in my relationship). But as Evangeleon-01 has mentioned this is because u r a lowly peasant who often manages to get into the pants of powerful sorceresses, vampires, giantesses, heck even a DRAGON! All of which have greater power over you be it magic, strength or both. There are some girls who are more vanilla such as Mia (naive young girl living with her granny), Rosy (a halfling baker), Oksana (devout religious witch hunter with repressed sexual urges). The game is more light fem-dom focused & that does mellow out as the womens arcs playout.

Sadly u cannot just skip scenes & for the ones I dont enjoy I just click through without even focusing too much. But if this really isnt something you like then you have no reason to stick around. Theres plenty of games out there they u may enjoy more? But I would recommend sticking it out because the game is very witty, funny & actually enjoyable to play (minus like 3 very annoying quests that I personally despise lol).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I understand you're point of view BlasKyau, when I first played I was not a fan of the being dominated (I personally like control & it works in my relationship). But as Evangeleon-01 has mentioned this is because u r a lowly peasant who often manages to get into the pants of powerful sorceresses, vampires, giantesses, heck even a DRAGON! All of which have greater power over you be it magic, strength or both. There are some girls who are more vanilla such as Mia (naive young girl living with her granny), Rosy (a halfling baker), Oksana (devout religious witch hunter with repressed sexual urges). The game is more light fem-dom focused & that does mellow out as the womens arcs playout.

Sadly u cannot just skip scenes & for the ones I dont enjoy I just click through without even focusing too much. But if this really isnt something you like then you have no reason to stick around. Theres plenty of games out there they u may enjoy more? But I would recommend sticking it out because the game is very witty, funny & actually enjoyable to play (minus like 3 very annoying quests that I personally despise lol).
I prefer to look for other games with less domination. I'll skip (or at least try) ALL content that contains domination (whatever the level). If it's most of the game, at least in the beginning, and I can't use a skip button (just click as fast as I can), posibly I'll eventually go out of the game before getting to other content, if there is one.

Right now I'm a lot more on the way of not trying this game then trying it.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
is the mod maker that makes the cheat stone no longer making mod for the game? I try to enter that one house and it saying it locked now

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Anyone could you tell me, where is zsofia locate in the vampire castle, I looks for her didnt find her.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Hey guys I was doing the Chalice quest and decided I needed to grind more to beat the giant, so I go to Zivas hut to get her out of my party like you used to be able to do but I can't find the way to get her out. Anyone know how to get her out of the party?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys I was doing the Chalice quest and decided I needed to grind more to beat the giant, so I go to Zivas hut to get her out of my party like you used to be able to do but I can't find the way to get her out. Anyone know how to get her out of the party?
Why would you?
Train with her walking through the Valley to the temple and return to Weirdwood frequently until you can buy her full equipment and reach atleast Level 5 with her.... afterwards that Boss fight should be managable to you

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Why would you?
Train with her walking through the Valley to the temple and return to Weirdwood frequently until you can buy her full equipment and reach atleast Level 5 with her.... afterwards that Boss fight should be managable to you
Well I was gonna go do the Kroggoth quest with the MC since I feel LV 8 is too low for him even with max gear. Got sword, shield, chainmail, closed helmet and ring and Ziva Quater Staff, Cloth and Open helmet.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well I was gonna go do the Kroggoth quest with the MC since I feel LV 8 is too low for him even with max gear. Got sword, shield, chainmail, closed helmet and ring and Ziva Quater Staff, Cloth and Open helmet.
How high is Zivah's Level?
I think she was level 5 in my game and was able to cast heal sever wounds.... with the ring equiped she can keep the MC alive until he can defeat the boss (have some bandages and maybe magic water at hand), Zivah is only a support character so make her concentrate on keeping the party alive

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
How high is Zivah's Level?
I think she was level 5 in my game and was able to cast heal sever wounds.... with the ring equiped she can keep the MC alive until he can defeat the boss (have some bandages and maybe magic water at hand), Zivah is only a support character so make her concentrate on keeping the party alive
She is 4 atm, ah didn't equip the ring on her since that increases magic attack, didn't think healing came into that, I'll give that a crack, thanks!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I prefer to look for other games with less domination. I'll skip (or at least try) ALL content that contains domination (whatever the level). If it's most of the game, at least in the beginning, and I can't use a skip button (just click as fast as I can), posibly I'll eventually go out of the game before getting to other content, if there is one.

Right now I'm a lot more on the way of not trying this game then trying it.
Good luck mate (y) u do what u have ;)

Reactions: BlasKyau

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone else wondering if this latest update means that the tinkerer will soon get back to the elf, the dragon and the barmaid since, for anyone who got that far, they're all pregnant?

Reactions: swammy

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Could help me, why in my game oksana died when facing a master vampire. Any something wrong with my way

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
no gallery anymore?
There never was one... however Tinkerer shares all pictures and animations as seperate files on his homepage (limited to 5$ Patrons)
Anyone else wondering if this latest update means that the tinkerer will soon get back to the elf, the dragon and the barmaid since, for anyone who got that far, they're all pregnant?
It's not intended... we'll first see a continuation of the main story based on Quetesh's faction and another Update for Beth .
Afterwards Tinkerer mentioned an interest at completing the main story for both Quetesh and Nergal
Could help me, why in my game oksana died when facing a master vampire. Any something wrong with my way
You were told of an item that can repell the masters powers... but it needs to be equiped before facing him to take effect

Reactions: Minipax84
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes