M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I've already done the duty of the dragon lady
but says find gem again and I'm stuck
is this bugged?
Guess you used the outdated mod that will fuck up the save file, thing you bit screwed now
the mod is like 3 updates behind

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've already done the duty of the dragon lady
but says find gem again and I'm stuck
is this bugged?
Have you given Zivah the smaller crystalls (Crystall Eggs yet?)
I'm not a fan of slavery, domination, and bdsm, and I don't like vore, rape, and ntr (but I've read some posts saying the latter doesn't really exist in the game) Is there a lot of this in the game?
There is no Vore in the game, NTR is a false tag cried for by people that think shareing is "NTR" ans rape is entirely optional as the Player is always given a choice to be a "hero" and fight the baddies before it happens.
domination (Femdom) and BDSM are quiet common themes in this one though.... slavery not so much but still noteably exists (for female Monsters)

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, you could say theres a bit of rape but its optional, you can choose not to do it I think, and plus the game takes most themes with a light tone, even the ones that usually aren't like NTR/Rape/Domination, I'd say give it a try, its one of the few good games out there.
vore: no I dont think there is any
Rape; again most consentual.. maybe a bit with the bat creature
NTR: no... well the MC does it a bit
domination: yes somewhat
Slavery: yrs he can capture a creature and keep her as his loveslave
BSDM: Again yes with a specific creature... but you can choose not to mishandle her
There is no Vore in the game, NTR is a false tag cried for by people that think shareing is "NTR" ans rape is entirely optional as the Player is always given a choice to be a "hero" and fight the baddies before it happens.
domination (Femdom) and BDSM are quiet common themes in this one though.... slavery not so much but still noteably exists (for female Monsters)
Thanks for the answers.

Although this domination and slavery doesn't convince me, I'm going to give the game a try, to see how it goes and if I like it.

RARTE96

Oct 30, 2018
Can somebody tell me how to solve the dragon girl glitch? im stuck in her cave withiout way of getting the gem, can somebody tell me what should i do?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can somebody tell me how to solve the dragon girl glitch? im stuck in her cave withiout way of getting the gem, can somebody tell me what should i do?
uninstall any mods and play the main game... is the only thing that has caused such problems in the past

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
can we bang the human offspring? so far only non-human offspring r bangable.
Human children age in a "real world" style. The pregnancy & baby to child time is sped up, but the idea is that once they are at child stage they will remain because humans take a while to grow up.

The monster girls are different, they follow different rules so that's why we can have relations with them.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm not a fan of slavery, domination, and bdsm, and I don't like vore, rape, and ntr (but I've read some posts saying the latter doesn't really exist in the game) Is there a lot of this in the game?
•Slavery: technically u capture the Bat Breeder & keep her as a sex pet in the dungeon but she can grow to love it.

•Domination: Erevi is very much a fem-dom, & Victoria to a lesser extent. You dominate the bat breeder a bit but it's very light compared to other games.

•BDSM: again the bat breeder is you're sex pet. You have to buy sex frames in order to f*** her. Venomina the spider also likes to tie you dont with webs sometimes.

•NTR: There is non in the game. There is 1 or 2 scenes where MC shares girls (& a were-wolf f***s Mia but u can hunt it as revenge). Just whiny people who dont know the difference asked for the tag.

•Vore: there is no vore in the sense of sexualy. You see Maghda the Ogress eating a dude but it isnt done in a sexy way, shes munching a foot. MC can get eaten as well which is Game Over.

•Rape: MC never goes out his way to rape (Bat Breeder mabey? She learns to love you). He tricks girls sometimes but most rape is actualy some other monster attempting to rape a girl. MC has the choice of watching or being a hero.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes