M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
No, not yet.
Personaly i think you miss certain ''triggers'' big one is the Waystone quest and getting the summen ability
due the maghda pregnant quest is in 1.75
for now do the mainquest line a bit, wil Edit this messege when done talking to the other guy ;)

Reactions: Rando Civ

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Personaly i think you miss certain ''triggers'' big one is the Waystone quest and getting the summen ability
due the maghda pregnant quest is in 1.75
for now do the mainquest line a bit, wil Edit this messege when done talking to the other guy ;)
Thanks bro!

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys update is already on but can someone share in another cloware because download fron jeeo2share its gonna be very long

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Tinkerer said:
New features/changes:

- Added 3 new quests for Rosy

- Added two new scenes + a short milking scene for Rosy. There are multiple versions for the scenes, depending if she is pregnant/lactating, etc.)

- Rosy can now have up to 6 children (yes I do plan to remove the caps eventually)

- Added a new animation for Erevi's pregnant scene while wearing the red lingerie

- Increased time increments for animation settings in an attempt to reduce skipped loops.

- Rewrote some of Erevis events avoid problems with not being able to give both outfits.

- Added some minor graphical improvements to certain maps

- Fixed some minor bugs

At least that is what I remember:)...

Have fun!

Tinkerer
It's a short update but fun, worth playing. Many updates ago this was the best RPGM game there is and now it's even better.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah I see what u mean. But adding new structures to Weirdwood will be taxing on the RAM. This is already one of the most complex maps (mechanics wise) in the game.

As you mentioned such buildings could be part of new maps further down the line? But the Weirdwood map, as minimalistic as it may see, is already very complex in its coding.
Well now we know Tinkerer is willing to create an interactive map of Weirdwood, since we can Upgrade the Backery like this now

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well now we know Tinkerer is willing to create an interactive map of Weirdwood, since we can Upgrade the Backery like this now
I wont know until it goes onto public site :( I'll have to take you're word for it lol. I reckon building onto existing buildings wouldn't be too bad... I'll personally see it in a few weeks (y)

Btw hows the update?

Reactions: darkseid434

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wont know until it goes onto public site :( I'll have to take you're word for it lol. I reckon building onto existing buildings wouldn't be too bad... I'll personally see it in a few weeks (y)

Btw hows the update?
it will take time, since the first Quest after the pregnancy is revelead is Upgrading the backery (1000 G), our carpenter only states that his crew (2 unknown NPCs, that also live in that village in one of the unused houses apparently ;) ) will take several days.
the Update droped right before I hit the bed yesterday so maybe I can advance a bit more before I have to leave again today (Christmas time is stressfull :cautious:)
The good news is our Halfling will nolonger have to sleep on the stone paved ground of the backing chamber close to the oven

Reactions: DomWolf

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

Btw hows the update?
Update is great even its not so big like previous but one thing develoepr need to make. Its new sexy lingerie for Rosy. Every girl receives new sexy lingerie and Rosy not receive it and I think develoepr need to fix it

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Update is great even its not so big like previous but one thing develoepr need to make. Its new sexy lingerie for Rosy. Every girl receives new sexy lingerie and Rosy not receive it and I think develoepr need to fix it
but she buys one herself,
DomWolf I think your ideas have been passed, since Rosy talks of girls back home and we make the acquitance of the baron's steward

• Love

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
DomWolf I think your ideas have been passed, since Rosy talks of girls back home and we make the acquitance of the baron's steward
Well Rosy speacks about the MC haveing the biggest cock she ever saw and how jealous the sluts back home would be... not to mention that she previously claimed that she'd never be satisfied with tiny halfling cocks again... but she also makes it pretty clear that she won't share the MC... so a visit back home in order to hook up with her family is VERY unlikely.
Also with her business picking up like this there is no time to go home (wherever this actually might be, but certainly several days/weeks on foot aparently)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
it will take time, since the first Quest after the pregnancy is revelead is Upgrading the backery (1000 G), our carpenter only states that his crew (2 unknown NPCs, that also live in that village in one of the unused houses apparently ;) ) will take several days.
the Update droped right before I hit the bed yesterday so maybe I can advance a bit more before I have to leave again today (Christmas time is stressfull :cautious:)
The good news is our Halfling will nolonger have to sleep on the stone paved ground of the backing chamber close to the oven
Wait is that where she has been sleeping!?!?!?!
Also cant wait to finally get a try (if the version I play dosent wipe my data I am in the 7000s with money lol)

P.s yes Yuletime is a pain lol

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
:D If that's true then I'm so chuffed! It would be great to see if any of those ideas get used by Tink. I'm so excited to try the update when the site I use updates!

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes