Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Lains mod will prevent any of the game content from 3 Versions before to trigger.
Even if you removed it by now, unless you replayed the entire Vampire content you'll likely run into constant road blocks.
Heck it might even be better to replay the entire game WITHOUT any mods to prevent further problems later in the game
Actually since i updated my game with the 2.11 and slept for 5 days , oksana finally appeared so im fine :p thanks !

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I think I found a bug. I can't make the custome to see Magdha and I have the horse hair.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I like when I'm playing a level & threw my interactions with NPCs (especially the women) I learn a bit of lore & understand the world more but I dont want Tinkerer to wright a full on almanac for me to fill like a Pokedex about Goblin culture or vampirism ect...

Why waste time letting players build onto Weirdwood when he can focus on fleshing out the women, working on quests & giving us for content that is actualy useful/erotic. He could just add things & open buildings as the game needs.
An evolving world changeing by the Players actions is a living world... being able to change the layout of this assortment of houses and Upgrade it to a village maybe, allows for a far stronger emerging into the world than a static map.
But I can totally understand that such elements are a hell to program and implement... to a degree he already did this with Mia's and your house or the growing Dungeon in the Tower of dread

Reactions: waldo1

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I think I found a bug. I can't make the custome to see Magdha and I have the horse hair.
did you setup the trap so the male ogre comes after you ?
secondly are you running a mod ? ( due the one people uses is outdated for some patches now)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Nope. I have everything, just can't make the wig.
Step4: Head over to the General Store to ask Jenny to make you a Wig. She’ll need hair. Where to get that? Exit the store. See that horsy walking past?....Plenty of hair on that. Enter the stables and “borrow” some hair. Return to Jenny. Step 5: Once you have a wig, sexy disguise, rope (buy at the general store) wood and a potion of Phallus Giganticus, return to Maghda. Step 6: Set up a trap for Dolf. Run! Have him chase you into the trap.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
An evolving world changeing by the Players actions is a living world... being able to change the layout of this assortment of houses and Upgrade it to a village maybe, allows for a far stronger emerging into the world than a static map.
But I can totally understand that such elements are a hell to program and implement... to a degree he already did this with Mia's and your house or the growing Dungeon in the Tower of dread
But he already has existing buildings that are unused in Weirdwood. Why not just open them up as needed? We need a new home, shop or hideout? Open one of the houses up. I understand it build onto the world but right now we dont need mayoral simcity construction. Mabey later but I still think it would be better to just open the unused buildings. :)

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Step4: Head over to the General Store to ask Jenny to make you a Wig. She’ll need hair. Where to get that? Exit the store. See that horsy walking past?....Plenty of hair on that. Enter the stables and “borrow” some hair. Return to Jenny. Step 5: Once you have a wig, sexy disguise, rope (buy at the general store) wood and a potion of Phallus Giganticus, return to Maghda. Step 6: Set up a trap for Dolf. Run! Have him chase you into the trap.
Nono. I have everything. Just that the general store lady refuses to make the wig, even with the horse hair.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But he already has existing buildings that are unused in Weirdwood. Why not just open them up as needed? We need a new home, shop or hideout? Open one of the houses up. I understand it build onto the world but right now we dont need mayoral simcity construction. Mabey later but I still think it would be better to just open the unused buildings. :)
The main idea about these other houses are living spaces for the villagers that don't run an open shop... for example the miller lives in the house you are burning to the grounds and the soldiers are not staying in the barracks.
These structures are supposed to liven the area up some more by adding houses with a non meaningful function for the Player... if this was Legend of Zelda or stuff you would likely try to enter and cause havoc inside.

This however also means that if you add new functions that are bound to a special facility you need to add it... easiest way is to simply make it accesable by a dirt road and implementation of a new map... but changeing an existing map to host new structures and indicate a change to both the time and enviroment are certainly more interesting
Nono. I have everything. Just that the general store lady refuses to make the wig, even with the horse hair.
Did you buy the Lingerie from Edgar and ask several females to act as decoys before?

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The main idea about these other houses are living spaces for the villagers that don't run an open shop... for example the miller lives in the house you are burning to the grounds and the soldiers are not staying in the barracks.
These structures are supposed to liven the area up some more by adding houses with a non meaningful function for the Player... if this was Legend of Zelda or stuff you would likely try to enter and cause havoc inside.

This however also means that if you add new functions that are bound to a special facility you need to add it... easiest way is to simply make it accesable by a dirt road and implementation of a new map... but changeing an existing map to host new structures and indicate a change to both the time and enviroment are certainly more interesting
Yeah I see what u mean. But adding new structures to Weirdwood will be taxing on the RAM. This is already one of the most complex maps (mechanics wise) in the game.

As you mentioned such buildings could be part of new maps further down the line? But the Weirdwood map, as minimalistic as it may see, is already very complex in its coding.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Check last file (numbner 24), not the first.
maybe its a trigger you missing from the horse girl due she gets mad when she finds out that someone took the hair of the horse. but when i talk with her in your game she talkes about a date
Did you already had a date with her ?
Atm asking the other mod, due he bit smarter in that stuff than me

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
maybe its a trigger you missing from the horse girl due she gets mad when she finds out that someone took the hair of the horse. but when i talk with her in your game she talkes about a date
Did you already had a date with her ?
Atm asking the other mod, due he bit smarter in that stuff than me
No, not yet.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes