DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well Rosy speacks about the MC haveing the biggest cock she ever saw and how jealous the sluts back home would be... not to mention that she previously claimed that she'd never be satisfied with tiny halfling cocks again... but she also makes it pretty clear that she won't share the MC... so a visit back home in order to hook up with her family is VERY unlikely.
Also with her business picking up like this there is no time to go home (wherever this actually might be, but certainly several days/weeks on foot aparently)
Mabey she needs us to go pick something up (& like Frida & her sis, you are warned about the sluts back home lol). You have to travel to this isolated village in the middle of nowhere lol

Shes already sharing MC, she just dosent know it :sneaky:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
:D If that's true then I'm so chuffed! It would be great to see if any of those ideas get used by Tink. I'm so excited to try the update when the site I use updates!
maybe just maybe become patron for 1 dollar ^^ wink wink wink
and join the discord
tenor.gif

Reactions: sunaboz

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
maybe just maybe become patron for 1 dollar ^^ wink wink wink
and join the discord
I would if I could (I'm english so its pounds for me lol), but I am currently unemployed thanks to the global crapshow & I cannot afford to right now. When my job picks back up (or I get a better one I will) but just the thought that these ideas I posted on here might of actualy found there way to Tink is a great thing lol. I had no delusions when putting them on here, butbthe thought has brought a smile to my face lol

And Discird dosent seem to like me, cant get it yo work for some reason lol

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Well now we know Tinkerer is willing to create an interactive map of Weirdwood, since we can Upgrade the Backery like this now
I think the town upgraded just make it simple is ok [Simple and Basic is the best].
Already: Has the farming system and sleep, Income from capture bandit, Goblin income [Tribute]. and many subsystem [bakery and many ....]
The Weirdwood can have:
- An item storage system upgrade
- Donate Agricultural crops to improve the town happiness [with upgrade better farmland]
- Build a fence around the town area to fence some monster [safer = good economy = every merchant like MC]
- Increasetown space and allow some town people interaction. [has only guard looks strange to me]

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I like to know something, where did Tinkerer came out with the idea for a grumpkin & is it possible to have a troll as 1 of the monster girls in this game?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I like to know something, where did Tinkerer came out with the idea for a grumpkin & is it possible to have a troll as 1 of the monster girls in this game?
Not sure with Grumpkins but mabey they are inspired by the grumkins from Gane of Thrones? Fairytale things that people used in that world to scare children (kinda like goblins, boggarts & grindylows in britain). That's the only thing I could find online that might be his inspiration...

I hear that Tink is planning to add a Huldra which are scandinavian nymph-like beings. Sometimes they are called troll wives. They dont look like stereotypical trolls tho (in myth troll was just a term used to describe any unknown beings if myth in Scandinavia, even unrecognised gods could be called a troll by those who dont know them). So mabey???

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not sure with Grumpkins but mabey they are inspired by the grumkins from Gane of Thrones? Fairytale things that people used in that world to scare children (kinda like goblins, boggarts & grindylows in britain). That's the only thing I could find online that might be his inspiration...

I hear that Tink is planning to add a Huldra which are scandinavian nymph-like beings. Sometimes they are called troll wives. They dont look like stereotypical trolls tho (in myth troll was just a term used to describe any unknown beings if myth in Scandinavia, even unrecognised gods could be called a troll by those who dont know them). So mabey???
I always thought those grumpkins looked like fatten up house slaves/elfes from Harry Potter... I only saw some reference material in H-games so not sure how true that holds

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I always thought those grumpkins looked like fatten up house slaves/elfes from Harry Potter... I only saw some reference material in H-games so not sure how true that holds
I tried looking up grumpkin and only found grumkins from GoT, I'm not sure it that even has anything to do with them or if Tink just made em up. It's just the only thing I could find.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not a fan of slavery, domination, and bdsm, and I don't like vore, rape, and ntr (but I've read some posts saying the latter doesn't really exist in the game) Is there a lot of this in the game?

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'm not a fan of slavery, domination, and bdsm, and I don't like vore, rape, and ntr (but I've read some posts saying the latter doesn't really exist in the game) Is there a lot of this in the game?
Well, you could say theres a bit of rape but its optional, you can choose not to do it I think, and plus the game takes most themes with a light tone, even the ones that usually aren't like NTR/Rape/Domination, I'd say give it a try, its one of the few good games out there.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Doktorx

Jan 4, 2019
vore: no I dont think there is any
Rape; again most consentual.. maybe a bit with the bat creature
NTR: no... well the MC does it a bit
domination: yes somewhat
Slavery: yrs he can capture a creature and keep her as his loveslave
BSDM: Again yes with a specific creature... but you can choose not to mishandle her

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes