m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i carry on in the temple of the ancients are the coloured pillars special?
must they pushed/pulled anywhere in particular if so where??

siddhantbhomia

Oct 4, 2020
any one know how to get a dog/or some other animal for the girl in the forest which i saved earlier i also meet the giant is there a connection because i asked her to give me a puppy but she didn't
So help!

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? I recall there used to be a walkthrough mod (lain?) for earlier versions.
yea there the walkthrough mod (lain?) version, I just reach out to Lain but it seems that Patreon has shut down all of Lain page but Lain is now on subscribestar now, but hopefully soon, that we get a new mod helper for the game

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how do i carry on in the temple of the ancients are the coloured pillars special?
must they pushed/pulled anywhere in particular if so where??
Put pillars on the platforms that correspond with the room colours.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
any one know how to get a dog/or some other animal for the girl in the forest which i saved earlier i also meet the giant is there a connection because i asked her to give me a puppy but she didn't
So help!
Raise frida's affection. Save her puppies from the goblins (for free), fix her lock, gift her vegetables, when affection is high enough u can pleasure her. With Phallus G potion u can f*** her. Once u r in a relationship u can ask for a pup. Say it's to protect a friend. The say you're all the girl for me.

Dont sleep in her bed until you're having sex or affection will go down.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The mystery of Cath intrigues me & I have been told that in this latest update MC meets with the Baron's Steward.

Weirdwood is a small Town (village?) on the edge of the Kingdom. Now the ruler is the King who sits on his throne in the Capitel. The Capitel is the main source of trade for Weirdwood as most of there good go to & come from there along the western road. Weirdwood is far enough that the Glorious Trio (3 knights) are surprised that MC hasent heard of them.

The local ruler WAS Count Orlov but his heart gave out while "playing with one of the servant girls". As the local leader his keep (castle or fort mabey) must be within the region. There is talk about a Baron who seems to be in charge right now.

The direct local leader for Weirdwood is the Mayor (originally Hans but later MC, who allows Vicroia to rule in his sted). Guards, lead by Captain Eckhardt, patrol the town but are posted where they are neaded (barricade in N-Forest during The Witch, guard at Merchant's Inn & later 2 stationed at the Temple).

Now the letter from Cath is about this mysterious woman using the now unified bandit gangs to choke trade along the western road as part of her plan to topple the Baron. The way I see it she is ether some woman (noble or otherwise) that has set her eyes on the region.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
The skeletons right behind you're familiar in that pic. Click on them & u should pick up the key. If not them then just click on the other skeletons, but I'm sure its them.
if you not done the whole dating of rosy story, she tell you about how she is missing him on his new job, you have to do that part of the game story to get the key to show up, if you not talk and date her a few times, then you won't see the key, go back and date rosy a few times till she talks about his new job that he is on

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The mystery of Cath intrigues me & I have been told that in this latest update MC meets with the Baron's Steward.

Weirdwood is a small Town (village?) on the edge of the Kingdom. Now the ruler is the King who sits on his throne in the Capitel. The Capitel is the main source of trade for Weirdwood as most of there good go to & come from there along the western road. Weirdwood is far enough that the Glorious Trio (3 knights) are surprised that MC hasent heard of them.

The local ruler WAS Count Orlov but his heart gave out while "playing with one of the servant girls". As the local leader his keep (castle or fort mabey) must be within the region. There is talk about a Baron who seems to be in charge right now.

The direct local leader for Weirdwood is the Mayor (originally Hans but later MC, who allows Vicroia to rule in his sted). Guards, lead by Captain Eckhardt, patrol the town but are posted where they are neaded (barricade in N-Forest during The Witch, guard at Merchant's Inn & later 2 stationed at the Temple).

Now the letter from Cath is about this mysterious woman using the now unified bandit gangs to choke trade along the western road as part of her plan to topple the Baron. The way I see it she is ether some woman (noble or otherwise) that has set her eyes on the region.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cath might have been a minor noble and mistress to the Count, that was unable to have a legitimate heir with him before he died. The Baron might be next in line for that title, since the Count did not leave behind any direct heirs, either since they were murdered in a political game or because he just never got himself a son (impotent or something else)
Or Cath is just interested in a lower political position in order to start her career. She indicated that the Baron is weak, which likely means there is little to no love from his direct subordinates towards him.
She seduced Roderick and made him become the "employer" of these Bandits, alias the Bandit leader.
She likely has gathered some poitical affluentel individuals in several bigger settlements of the Barons domain in order to ensure that there will be no opposition to her makeing a claim for leadership.

Reactions: DomWolf

siddhantbhomia

Oct 4, 2020
Raise frida's affection. Save her puppies from the goblins (for free), fix her lock, gift her vegetables, when affection is high enough u can pleasure her. With Phallus G potion u can f*** her. Once u r in a relationship u can ask for a pup. Say it's to protect a friend. The say you're all the girl for me.

Dont sleep in her bed until you're having sex or affection will go down.
thank you
so i just have to raise the affection of the gaint and its done
how do i know the affection is high?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
thank you
so i just have to raise the affection of the gaint and its done
how do i know the affection is high?
She starts flirting with u. If u ask "are you lonly" and she says "I have my eye on someone" that means she is interested. Ask the same thing after pleasuring her & she'll say something like "oh haven't you heard I have new pet" (or something like that).

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes