M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Well, you've just told me I'm right. If he had enough, maybe it's time to pull the plug.
yes and no, due he loves to make stuff and likes the progress of making the game. the thing nearly broke his spirit was the new system called ''awing'' as fix for people who dont have time to keep up all the relationships with all the girls. they get mad when you dont spend time with them for a while. make and coding that system took bit of a toll he said, but the groundwork is made for the future so than its a easyer process to put in the game.

tinkerer did redo allot behind the scenes to make it all work, all the updates are layers on layers so he needed to break down most of it and start from the bottom. And the time frame to do all this was bit to short, but he didnt want to backdown so he pushed himself bit at the end of the update

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
yes and no, due he loves to make stuff and likes the progress of making the game. the thing nearly broke his spirit was the new system called ''awing'' as fix for people who dont have time to keep up all the relationships with all the girls. they get mad when you dont spend time with them for a while. make and coding that system took bit of a toll he said, but the groundwork is made for the future so than its a easyer process to put in the game.

tinkerer did redo allot behind the scenes to make it all work, all the updates are layers on layers so he needed to break down most of it and start from the bottom. And the time frame to do all this was bit to short, but he didnt want to backdown so he pushed himself bit at the end of the update
He's been dragging on and on this game for a year and a half, at least. At first, they were monthly updates, then they came out every 2 months, then every 3 months. 4 months now.

Dude, I know well where this road is leading to. Every F95 old timer knows it.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
He's been dragging on and on this game for a year and a half, at least. At first, they were monthly updates, then they came out every 2 months, then every 3 months. 4 months now.

Dude, I know well where this road is leading to. Every F95 old timer knows it.
the game will be 4 years oldin febuari if we see his first Patreon post. And yes a part of his fanbase/patreons saying that on the top of the list should be a ''end'' to the game at some point as a goal to work to, after that more updates/girls to add.

i cant deny that the updates take longer, but new added animations and high/ better looking images compared to the start of the game also reason why it takes longer. Overall dont want to be that ''fanboy'' saying its justified that it takes longer and so on. But i still have high hopes he continues on the same level of polish and effort, yes its less than we use to as update but he already warned on patreon and his discord that it would be the case. tinkerer very open how things are going and things that effects the progress.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
How would one go about editing the game, if that is a possibility even.
I have done it before to basically cheat through certain events, but this has no .rpgproject file in it, perhaps it is in .pak file?
Or some other form of compression has it hidden, any help?

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
How would one go about editing the game, if that is a possibility even.
I have done it before to basically cheat through certain events, but this has no .rpgproject file in it, perhaps it is in .pak file?
Or some other form of compression has it hidden, any help?
If you do that, you will break the string that holds the quests together. So it is better to use the in-game cheat, there is a flower and rock on the left side of the town, that will spawn chests.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I reckon Nergal isnt "evil" but I dont think that deities would see things from the same way mortals do. Nergal likes to be in control & Qetesh likes sexual freedom, not comparable but Nergal reacts the only way a God knows how, hurt the worshippers & I hurt her.
when you try to go to the temple with the daughter in the party, she stops you saying that place is evil

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

Blackhearts

Feb 3, 2019
I think this last update is annoyingly short.

Dude, if you had enough, stop dragging it on, just patch an ending and move on to something else.
If you don't have anything useful to say. Being quiet is the best solution. All of us would love to see more content.

Don't like the way it goes now?
Forget about the game, wait a year or 2 maybe 3. And you will see a game wich has way more content is rich and lush and you can enjoy all over again.

Making a game on your own sadly doesn't happen in a fortnite. And remember.. people are people. Not work horses.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If you don't have anything useful to say. Being quiet is the best solution. All of us would love to see more content.

Forget about the game, wait a year or 2 maybe 3. And you will see a game wich has way more content is rich and lush and you can enjoy all over again.

Making a game on your own sadly doesn't happen in a fortnite. And remember.. people are people. Not work horses.
So what.

I think I'm going to write whatever I want unless it's off topic, you know.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When will the macOS version be updated?
until apple fixes its IOS, the program to run the game doenst run on apple stuff
something changed in the way windows programs run and fucked up it totally
Nah it's just that Apple's latest OS stopped to support any x86 (32-Bit) based program, which results in those not even starting.
And any RPGM game is based on that main engine

Reactions: juanito
Jul 17, 2018

Well said. A good game like this takes time to make. Besides being time consuming, it's also stressing. So developers need to take a break and rest once in a while. It's sad that there are people that don't care about the dev's health, and are only interested in the game and the updates. Personally, I enjoy this game. It's a great and entertaining story. It is too good to just make up and throw an ending on it, and consider it complete. I have seen games with great content and storylines, but turned out waste of time because of rushed and disappointing ends.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My game keeps crashing every once in a while. It just closes while I'm playing. Does anyone else have the same problem?
RAM... disable Light Effects in the Menu and close any other unnecessary programm... it won't prevent the crashes but it will become less frequent... it's a problem with RPGM MV games

Reactions: RedZone30

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
when you try to go to the temple with the daughter in the party, she stops you saying that place is evil
That makes sense though. She is a being born to a god that opposes Qetesh. Nergal & Qetesh HATE each other. Nergal hates her for cheating while if Qetesh didnt before she now hates Nergal for wiping out her followers.

Now that there is even a gleam of Qetesh's power at the Temple, of course you're daughter will say theres something "evil". Its an opposing force that is actively against her own lord. We all think were the good guys of our lives/factions & that those who oppose us must be evil.

She literally thinks that Nergal & there way of doing things in the right & GOOD way because she is born & made from Nergal's will, she knows nothing else... she sees evil in the opposing side when really it's 2 neutral deities in a feuding grudge war. I dont think ether side is "evil"

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So what.

I think I'm going to write whatever I want unless it's off topic, you know.
U do have this right but u also come across very entitled. I'm not saying u r or that is how you ment it but that is how many people will read it. Its man who's making this. Even AAA companies struggle, you need to understand that people need rest & sometimes Tink is gonna do small updates

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes