DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If Tink is struggling with Beth & what to do then after this new Jenny update he could do a path like this if he so chose. This is not Cannon btw.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With all the existing girls jow having content from this path idea Tink could then ether focus on the Main Quest line fully, until finished & then add new side content.

Or add content as he decides.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I'd say the Victoria, Erevi & Ziva look to be around the late 20s to early 30s.
I'd give them two 40 plus and the giantess (can't remember her name ) is no spring chicken either.
And what about my favourite "Maghda"..... Pimply arsed sex goddess.:sick:
There's more than enough wrinkly ould ones in this game :ROFLMAO:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'd give them two 40 plus and the giantess (can't remember her name ) is no spring chicken either.
And what about my favourite "Maghda"..... Pimply arsed sex goddess.:sick:
There's more than enough wrinkly ould ones in this game :ROFLMAO:
I geuss. I personally wouldn't go as far as 40 tho (in looks) for most the women in the game, like I said mabey 30s. But I could be wrong lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
If Tink is struggling with Beth & what to do then after this new Jenny update he could do a path like this if he so chose. This is not Cannon btw.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With all the existing girls jow having content from this path idea Tink could then ether focus on the Main Quest line fully, until finished & then add new side content.

Or add content as he decides.
All this sounds absolutely amazing. Tinkerer should use this as a roadmap.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
It's funny how we seemingly can't agree on the women's ages in this game. I guess only Tinkerer himself could clarify how old each of them are. My guesses would look like this:

Rosy: 24
Mia: 22-23
Victoria: 35-36
Gwynneth: 30-31
Alice: 25
Beth: 20
Jenny: 38-39
Ziva: 34
Caleah: 22
Oksana: 24
Erevi: 37-38
Erevi's Daughter: 18-19
Venomina: 28-29
Bat Breeder: ??? (looks: 30's)
Frida: 29-30
Hilde: 28-29
Vivenatrix: ??? (looks: late 20's/early 30's)
Maghda: 35
Liandra: 25-27
Adaobi: ??? (looks: 33-34)
Reanna: ??? (looks: 31-33)
Zsofia: ??? (looks 27-29)
Shakala: 34-36
Shakala's Daughter: 19-20
Old goblin (forgot her name): 60's-70's probably

That should be all of them, right? I always find it fun to speculate someone's age based on their appearance so I thought I'd throw out my thoughts.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It's funny how we seemingly can't agree on the women's ages in this game. I guess only Tinkerer himself could clarify how old each of them are. My guesses would look like this:

Rosy: 24
Mia: 22-23
Victoria: 35-36
Gwynneth: 30-31
Alice: 25
Beth: 20
Jenny: 38-39
Ziva: 34
Caleah: 22
Oksana: 24
Erevi: 37-38
Erevi's Daughter: 18-19
Venomina: 28-29
Bat Breeder: ??? (looks: 30's)
Frida: 29-30
Hilde: 28-29
Vivenatrix: ??? (looks: late 20's/early 30's)
Maghda: 35
Liandra: 25-27
Adaobi: ??? (looks: 33-34)
Reanna: ??? (looks: 31-33)
Zsofia: ??? (looks 27-29)
Shakala: 34-36
Shakala's Daughter: 19-20
Old goblin (forgot her name): 60's-70's probably

That should be all of them, right? I always find it fun to speculate someone's age based on their appearance so I thought I'd throw out my thoughts.
Ok *cracks fingers* let's have a geuss, this could be fun :) I'll be listing an age range not a direct age.

I will only be listing girls we can shag or will most likely be able to shag in the future (sorry but grandma & goblin shaman wont be here lol)
Humans
•Gwynneth- 29-31
•Alice- 19-25
•Beth- 19-25
•Jenny- 30-35
•Victoria- 28-30
•Mia- 18-19
•Ziva- probs like 50 (she has eternal youth & was cursed into a hag 20yrs ago so is far older then she appears)
•Oksana- 20-25

Halfling
•Rosy- 24

Elves (cant be sure so I'll go by looks)
•Liandra- 20-25 (probs in 100s)
•Erevi- 30-35 (probs in 300s or 400s)
•Caleah- 19-20 (probs in 100s)

Giants
•Frida- 25-30
•Hilde- 20-24

Vampires (no clue so I'll list oldest change to youngest by what they said)
•Reanna
•Adaobi
•Zsofia

Goblins
•Shakala- 20-25
•Seqouia- 20-22
•(GoblinDaughter)- not even a year old... goblins mature quickly.

Ogre
•Maghda- 30-35

Dragon
•Vixenatrix- Ancient...

Demons
•(Erevi'sDaughter)- not even a year old... she grew up fast!
•(Familiar)- *

Dungeon Pets
•(BatBreeder)- 20-25
•Venomina- not even a year old, she rapidly matured...

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Ok *cracks fingers* let's have a geuss, this could be fun :) I'll be listing an age range not a direct age.

I will only be listing girls we can shag or will most likely be able to shag in the future (sorry but grandma & goblin shaman wont be here lol)
Humans
•Gwynneth- 29-31
•Alice- 19-25
•Beth- 19-25
•Jenny- 30-35
•Victoria- 28-30
•Mia- 18-19
•Ziva- probs like 50 (she has eternal youth & was cursed into a hag 20yrs ago so is far older then she appears)
•Oksana- 20-25

Halfling
•Rosy- 24

Elves (cant be sure so I'll go by looks)
•Liandra- 20-25 (probs in 100s)
•Erevi- 30-35 (probs in 300s or 400s)
•Caleah- 19-20 (probs in 100s)

Giants
•Frida- 25-30
•Hilde- 20-24

Vampires (no clue so I'll list oldest change to youngest by what they said)
•Reanna
•Adaobi
•Zsofia

Goblins
•Shakala- 20-25
•Seqouia- 20-22
•(GoblinDaughter)- not even a year old... goblins mature quickly.

Ogre
•Maghda- 30-35

Dragon
•Vixenatrix- Ancient...

Demons
•(Erevi'sDaughter)- not even a year old... she grew up fast!
•(Familiar)- *

Dungeon Pets
•(BatBreeder)- 20-25
•Venomina- not even a year old, she rapidly matured...
The only 1 whom the mc can't get laid with is the old goblin but who knows? In the future you might do so with her.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Not against me, if he let Mc give grandmother a little pleasure to... She looks like she need it..:love:
If only there was a way to gain access to an elixer of youth from Ziva or some other potion maker & Mia's grandmother might even bear kids. Anyway do you or anyone else have a bug with the most recent update?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
So there are a total of 91 quest. Showing 57 quest, wish I knew which ones I was missing,
At the end of 2.22 I have completed 92 Quests. I haven`t done the Werewolf Quest (optional). Play/Look at the walkthrough step by step and you find the Quests you haven`t done. The walkthrough is sometimes old so I don`t know if all Quests are now aso Quests so when you have done this exact what you read in the walkthrough then I think it is ok.

Last edited:

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
Quest log v Walkthrough, I have 91 up to Rosies house expansion
At the end of 2.22 I have completed 92 Quests. I haven`t done the Werewolf Quest (optional). Play/Look at the walkthrough step by step and you find the Quests you haven`t done. The walkthrough is sometimes old so I don`t know if all Quests are now aso Quests so when you have done this exact what you read in the walkthrough then I think it is ok.
I'm playing the compressed version, feels like quest are missing from the walkthrough. I have played all the new quest as well

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Quick tip to any one who wasent aware. The game will only allow u to Impregnate a max of 3 girls at time, even with Enhanced Fertility.

For example let's say I use Enhanced Fertility to f*** 6 girls. Only 3 will get pregnant. This can be affected by girls who are already pregnant or xant anymore. So if 1 of those girls are unable to get pregnant but the algorithm lands on her then only 2 of the remaining 5 girls will get pregnant. So if u want to maximise you're pregnancy potential then use Enhanced Fertility on 3 non-pregnant (but not maxed) girls in a day. Sleep. Then use it on another 3 the next day.

Hope this helps & isnt too confusing.
ask tinkerer himself and he says its not the case, only certain girls can be pregnant due story purposes
so timers and stuff are bit off or cant give birth due tringers arent met

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Quick tip to any one who wasent aware. The game will only allow u to Impregnate a max of 3 girls at time, even with Enhanced Fertility.

For example let's say I use Enhanced Fertility to f*** 6 girls. Only 3 will get pregnant. This can be affected by girls who are already pregnant or xant anymore. So if 1 of those girls are unable to get pregnant but the algorithm lands on her then only 2 of the remaining 5 girls will get pregnant. So if u want to maximise you're pregnancy potential then use Enhanced Fertility on 3 non-pregnant (but not maxed) girls in a day. Sleep. Then use it on another 3 the next day.

Hope this helps & isnt too confusing.
Negative, I have all 3 of the goblins pregnant plus Mia, Victoria, Rosy and the giant pregnant at the same time.
Also the one in the tower or I should say both mother and daughter in the tower with the spider women and the bat breeder.
10 that can give birth and 3 that do not have birthing scenes yet.

13 total girls so far, just now got the vampire girls and its only been 1 day since trying with them so there not in the count yet but if they can get pregnant then that will be 16 girls at the same time being pregnant. (Did I forget any one???)

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
Negative, I have all 3 of the goblins pregnant plus Mia, Victoria, Rosy and the giant pregnant at the same time.
Also the one in the tower or I should say both mother and daughter in the tower with the spider women and the bat breeder.
10 that can give birth and 3 that do not have birthing scenes yet.

13 total girls so far, just now got the vampire girls and its only been 1 day since trying with them so there not in the count yet but if they can get pregnant then that will be 16 girls at the same time being pregnant. (Did I forget any one???)
I think he was saying that you can't impregnate more than 3 girls per day, not that more than 3 girls cannot be pregnant at the same time.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
ask tinkerer himself and he says its not the case, only certain girls can be pregnant due story purposes
so timers and stuff are bit off or cant give birth due tringers arent met

I know about that. But u still cannot get more then 3 pregnant in a day. I have tried before on multiple occasions. All with girls that can get pregnant.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes