Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Well sheep is mutton & the farmer owns a flock. I figured it out pretty quickly cos I just checked...
The quest log says needing to find a decoy and that's it. If you missed that dialogue part you wouldn't even know you're looking for mutton or a sheep. That was kind of my entire point.

karlos37

Jan 19, 2020
Hello anyone know's please where i can find save files of this game in my macbook pro m1 ? and also are there any possible cheats on ios ? thank you a lot guys

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Tinkerer made small patch for the imp and its need for the transformation
maybe some people can try and give feedback

Xp required bit less and 9 instead of 10 to transfor quest and such
(dont know if it works if your imp is already level 9)
I am to far away from lvl 9 for the Imp, but I think there will be enough stuff in the future to get the necessary XP. I hope the game is far from being finished.

Well guys, I ran out of enhanced F potions right before the new quests and im too lazy to grind the ingredients to make another 50, I uploaded my save file to saveeditor and changed the values there with the System file to get the right one.
The thing is that it just does nothing, I tried with more that one variable and when I download the save the potions are still 0.

Am I missing something?
System file is only for variables like what quest you have done or not.

You need to add the item file.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
or where i can find cheat mode stone ? i cant find help someone plz
It's the stump in the bottem left corner of Wierdwood, above the spider cave. Click the pebble side. If it sprouts a yellow flower you've done it.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Bears don't respawn everyday, at the earliest they respawn after 3 days sometimes longer than that. I guess I'll just mash my mouse training with Reanna for 20exp each.

I mean look at this:
View attachment 1405845

:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
I don't dare using the familiar for ANYTHING except guarding itself. It is FAR FAR FAR TOO WEAK!
I have to get it to around level 100 before it becomes even slightly useful. It can't even wear any kind of protective gear...

FunPlaya

May 3, 2018
My familiar doesnt appear in my party after i built the orb room, when I enter the room the dialogue triggers but she doesnt appear anymore. Can I solve this somehow with a cheat or something?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
My familiar doesnt appear in my party after i built the orb room, when I enter the room the dialogue triggers but she doesnt appear anymore. Can I solve this somehow with a cheat or something?
I had same issue, but she appear herself after sleep in Zivas temple.

der_selppa

Jun 14, 2017
Absolutely loving the game and really enjoying the newly added content. Gotta say that one of my favorite scenes isn't even a lewd one. The guy running out of the temple after being set on fire got a really good laugh out of me, especially with the screaming.

Reactions: Volis
Nov 11, 2020
So in the temple there is a ghost that sometimes appears in the stairwell outside your bedroom then walking into your bedroom. other than watching it is there some way to interact with it?

nukeofwf

Oct 26, 2016
So in the temple there is a ghost that sometimes appears in the stairwell outside your bedroom then walking into your bedroom. other than watching it is there some way to interact with it?
So far All I have found is occasionally when you wake up, she's there too.
Unsure of more content.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So far All I have found is occasionally when you wake up, she's there too.
Unsure of more content.
Those are her only scenes right now. Even tho it's not confirmed either way o I'm like 99% sure its Qetesh.

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
I didnt play the game for a while and was wondering who the 'familiar' is (mentioned in the walkthough/needed for quest 'transformation').

Is the familiar a companion? Is she the 'red devil daughter'?
Where is she located if she is not in the party?

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
I didnt play the game for a while and was wondering who the 'familiar' is (mentioned in the walkthough/needed for quest 'transformation').

Is the familiar a companion? Is she the 'red devil daughter'?
Where is she located if she is not in the party?
The familiar is the flying imp introduced a few updates back. You have to do a quest for Erevi to unlock it, after that she joins your party.

Reactions: Kaliba

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Tinkerer made small patch for the imp and its need for the transformation
maybe some people can try and give feedback

Xp required bit less and 9 instead of 10 to transfor quest and such
(dont know if it works if your imp is already level 9)
It works so far, but
- Familiar gets pregnant, but gives no birth. She also restarts from lvl 1

- Mia's wolf is gone after her quests are done, she should still have him or not?.
- Alice get suddenly part of the Mass without any notification or some kind of admission ritual.
- Alice was for a while not in the temple after being part of the Mass
- After Erevi gives birth to the 2nd child, should it not appear it somewhere?

- It would be really cool if it is possible to have one of Frida's pups in the party and see him growing up and using him as a mount
- would have been cool if Mia likes sex with MC as wolf or maybe even with her wolf.

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
The familiar is the flying imp introduced a few updates back. You have to do a quest for Erevi to unlock it, after that she joins your party.
Thanks, can you name the quest where you get the flying imp?

Is the imp always in the party or does she has a resting place?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes