SongJunlei

Nov 22, 2022
Oh my fucking God this Ancient treasure puzzle is fucking atrocious. No clues of any sort. Are you telling my I have to brute force this shit and try out every fucking possible combinations on this shitty ass puzzle?
(Edit: Found some fucking book after clicking every shit worth clicking after a long and frustrating try at the puzzle. Hopefully it has a clue. How dumb.)
The clues are on the floor.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
The puzzles inside the temple are for the Waystone 2 quest and the Duplication Rod quest. The Book of Girls only need two keys for the Tomb outside, on the right. Turn off light effect to see the color better.
AncientTemplePuzzle.jpg

Most of these hints are posted here or in the included in the WT.

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
It doesn't give me any other quests and I finished the quest where you're supposed to get her pregnant.
If Erevi/Tower doesn't give new quest try to progress with Zivah/Temple's quests, and viceversa.

Impregnate Erevi making sacrifaces, then buy her the Red and Black Dresses.

Restore the Temple with Zivah and Gabriel.

Help Beth in the Stables a few times (do it while you do other quest and before Restore the Temple). She will accept to go on a date with the MC.

Go ask Erevi for the Summon Spell.

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyjohne

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
It doesn't give me any other quests and I finished the quest where you're supposed to get her pregnant.
I don't read mind. If you need help, give more info. Do you play with mod? How about posting a screenshot of you quest log? Where are you in other questline? Or post a save?

Or answer my last question which is WHAT WAS THE LAST QUEST YOU DONE FOR HER?

Or read the WT which are inluded in the walkthrought folder.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I don't read mind. If you need help, give more info. Do you play with mod? How about posting a screenshot of you quest log? Where are you in other questline? Or post a save?

When Erevi is full term (20 days) and in bed, Bolan will be there when you enter.
Once she gives birth go to the stables and ask Beth for a date then check the well but don't go down.
Back to Erevi and ask for summon spell, back to Beth and go on a date.
Back again to the well and rescue Lliandra.
Back to Erevi to continue the quests.

GuzoMir

Aug 15, 2017
Don't know if this is a bug or something else but Everi and the Spider Queen according to the book are never Horny. Rosy never went into the machine for me after I missed the first time she went into it. For Rosy I went up and down stairs to check if she shifted positions when she is Horny didn't happen, also she always wants to be milked.

Jan 14, 2020

the first screenshot is of the quests i have completed and the other one is the ones i got recently.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
the first screenshot is of the quests i have completed and the other one is the ones i got recently.
Others have posted before me a few posts up. You just need to do other questlines.
Erevi last maternity quest would be the dinner date (after giving her the maternity dress). After that, you just need to wait until she give birth (15 days from the time she announced her pregnancy). Do other quests because there is at least one quest need to be done before Erevi latter quests.

Reactions: Drago_dragneal

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
WHAT? then i miss 5 Damn
Keep in mind "Mass For The Pious" NEVER appears in the log for some reason.

You can only do "Acorns" OR "Protection" not both.

You can miss "Talk To The Villagers" by speaking to the Mayor BEFORE trying to enter Goblin Forest & you can miss "Checkpoint" by asking Mayor for other jobs before speaking to the guards in Northen Forest.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
There are a few quests that can be easily missed:
- Speak to the villagers: it does not appear as an available quest when you start. You will miss this if you talk to Hans and take Goblin Ears before trying to go into Goblin Forest.
- Check point: if you talk to Hans and take The Witch quest without trying to go north of Northern Forest.
- Fix the lock: if you knock up Frida before checking out her bedroom. Edit 2: or may be you get to Call the Midwife without checking/using Frida bedroom

Optional quest:
- Werewolf hunt: you don't get this quest if choosing "no cuck" option (Mia questline).

Mutually exclusive quests:
- Acorns / Security: you can only do one.

Quest that doesn't register: I'm not sure about this.
- Mass for the Pious.

Edit: it took me 15 minutes to grind and brew coffee before finishing up the post.

Last edited:

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
If there is 138 Quest then im missing 4. I did "Acorns " so i guess i dont have Security,so its 3. And if Mass for the Pious its a quest but dont register then is 2 im missing

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes