DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
can you guys help me with haunted hous quest every time im catching the cat the MC says something like the cat just evaporated

................................................ View attachment 2707066
It's not the cat. Speak with Innkeeper or Jenny. Then ask Guards about the cats body.

Go to the wood near the cat & pick up its bones. Take the bones to the ladie's grave in the Cematery. Goodbye ghost.

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
so the dev push orc to the scene again and again no wonder soon will be muscle beauty orc girl idk maybe as their leader or servant or something

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
so the dev push orc to the scene again and again no wonder soon will be muscle beauty orc girl idk maybe as their leader or servant or something
I have noticed a theme to the main factions:

The Tower & Vampires main enemy faction are the Purifiers.

The Temple main enemy faction are the orcs.

Last edited:

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
It's not the cat. Speak with Innkeeper or Jenny. Then ask Guards about the cats body.

Go to the wood near the cat & pick up its bones. Take the bones to the ladie's grave in the Cematery. Goodbye ghost.
can you make a screen shot please where exactly it is

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Every update i sink deeper and deeper into depravity. This game is so good. Man that cow/pig girl is so adorable.
What am i doing with my life?!?!

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
how much ntr in the game ? and there is a Patreon version?
2 scene for Gwinneth (1 anal and 1 bj) , 2 scenes for brunette peasant (1 with goblins and 1 with werewolf) , 1 scene for the swamp elf girl with the orc. Though not all are classified as NTR .

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I would imagine she has 3 forms. The first one is her fully-human disguise, the one we have already seen. The second one is a "hybrid" she has 9 tails & fox ears, this will be her preferred form when she is alone/in private. Her 3rd form is a her true one, a white 9 taled fox, perhaps she can take this form when on a mission_during a quest with MC.
the biggest problem with kitsune in daz3D are the tails,according to many developers tails are a pain to work with as they get tangled and clip a lot.
I have noticed a theme to the main factions:

The Tower & Vampires main enemy faction are the Purifiers.

The Temple main enemy faction are the orcs.
and the purifiers representativ joined the temple side. so I hope that there will be an orc joining the tower and partecipating in the final battle against LoL

• Angry
Reactions: baka

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the biggest problem with kitsune in daz3D are the tails,according to many developers tails are a pain to work with as they get tangled and clip a lot.

and the purifiers representativ joined the temple side. so I hope that there will be an orc joining the tower and partecipating in the final battle against LoL
I understand if he cant it just feels like it is possible. If I'm wrong I dont mind lol.

Orcs for the dark-futa!!! (NOTE: parody based on rumour please dont panic... yet)

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
I think Mike666999 is standing right where they should appear after u ask the guards
he just says this when i try to catch the cat and i clickt everything there in the screen nothing happened
can you please tell me what is wrong I'm doing

Screenshot 2023-06-20 235139.png

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
he just says this when i try to catch the cat and i clickt everything there in the screen nothing happened
can you please tell me what is wrong I'm doing

View attachment 2711863
1) have u spoken to Jenny or Rolf (innkeeper) about the ghost.
2) if u have, then have u asked the guards about the cat. Any guard around town will do.

If u have done all of that & the bones have not appeared then that's most likley a bug & I'm not sure how to help you with that.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Where is the magic book of girls?
Shady guy in the inn, buy it, talk to the landlord, talk to the blacksmith, go to the cemetary, dig up grave with cross, head to the eastern abandoned temple, use keys to access the right hand building, collect book, head to Erevi to charge it for you. Screenshot (2479).png Screenshot (2481).png

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyjohne
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes