Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Daiyu's shop sells Healing Potions and Buff Potions from the start of the game. If Cure Poison could be bought too, that would make entering the Spider Cave for the first time a fetching mission instead of a Main Story mission.

The Spider Queen is one of the first Boss Figths. Poison immunity make killing it easier than killing a Wolf or a Bandit.

Before Daiyu's shop was added to the game we already could easily stock up on Bandages (100% heal for 40 coins) and buy decent Gear if you take the time to do a few missions around Weirdwood.

It would make sense to be able to buy Cure Poison after Zivah breaks her curse.
I don't tackle the spiders until I'm lvl 5+ and geared up, and the SQ has still killed me more than once without actually poisoning me. Just miss a couple of attacks and/or do low damage when you hit.

Getting the spider eggs isn't a quest by itself, just a step for breaking the curse. IIRC you need to break it before Makith sells spider eggs anyway (she doesn't sell swamp toads or blood grass until after going to the Swamp, either). We already get a Phallus Giganticus potion for Maghda, why not a Cure Poison? Use it wisely! At worst, add it to a Cheat chest.

Experienced players like us won't need one (though some want it anyway), but we're discussing possible ways to make it easier for newer players and/or logical things to add. :)

Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
(I just thought of all the new players taking on the spiders on Day 1: "Waddaya mean I need gear and bandages, too? I used the Cure Poison!")

zackk255

May 29, 2023
help guys
Screenshot_1.png
ihelped a FRIDA before I knew how to make a Potion. Is there a solution? I gave her a lock and I don’t know how to do
Screenshot_2.png

zackk255

May 29, 2023
hero party must fall
have you been save editing, if you have given yourself a bunch of quest items it can screw up your game,another player had a bunch of Dresses that blocked Frida from giving him a puppy, if you still have them in your inventory after you have already turned in the quest then the game locks you into the give gift option that happens each time you meet her, blocking the give puppy dialogue, after I deleted the dresses from his inventory (and reset the quest) his game continued just fine. (he had told her, he was giving it to his bit on the side) I don't know if that kills the quest dead of just sets you back to building her love again.
i have the same problem

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
We already get a Phallus Giganticus potion for Maghda, why not a Cure Poison? Use it wisely! At worst, add it to a Cheat chest.

Experienced players like us won't need one (though some want it anyway), but we're discussing possible ways to make it easier for newer players and/or logical things to add. :)
You are right. It would be good to be able to get a Cure Potion as a reward of a mission or with a Cheat.

New players better have Autosaving ON. You have a lot of ways to die...

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
help guys
View attachment 3146627
ihelped a FRIDA before I knew how to make a Potion. Is there a solution? I gave her a lock and I don’t know how to do
View attachment 3146629
Give her B. Vegetables a few times (it takes a few days).

Ask her about her dating state. When she is in the mood for sex you can Lick and Fist her.

Don't try to sleep in her bed until after she gives you Balder. I don't remember if you need to fuck her.

Reactions: zackk255

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
i started out on version 3.15 but i cant having any scene with erevi daughter, also she doens want to when she on bed, she said she busy dream any idea fixing this bug?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Come to think of it, there are quite a number of mushroom species in the game so having a monstergirl who's a matango isn't a bad idea at all
Could have a cell in the Dungeon where she spores on the corner creating a small collection of mushrooms. Could be a random variety of Purple, Red & Stone Shrooms between 4-10 that MC can harvest.

zackk255

May 29, 2023
If you have the lock give her a Gift or will be the lock u give. Also do not sleep in her bed until you're having sex it hurts her Affection.
guys Listen pls i give frida the lock and the 2 wolfs before i was have Potion i well give you my save file if you can help me

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
guys Listen pls i give frida the lock and the 2 wolfs before i was have Potion i well give you my save file if you can help me

Google Drive
what potion do you mean, the one that gives you a giant cock?
I'm not sure what your problem is? that's the order you should do it in (the order I always play anyway).
just play the game, after she tells you your cock is too small, go find someone for some advice... you already know someone who is priestess of a religion focuses on sex & fertility, right!... ask her nicely and she'll probably help you out, if you've been helping her out that is.
If you don't know a certain priestess, go do the witch quest. if it's not on your quest list, speak to the mayor.

PS you can upload save directly both as is and as zips

zackk255

May 29, 2023
I'm not sure what your problem is? that's the order you should do it in (the order I always play anyway).
just play the game, after she tells you your cock is too small, go find someone for some advice... you already know someone who is priestess of a religion focuses on sex & fertility, right!... ask her nicely and she'll probably help you out, if you've been helping her out that is.
If you don't know a certain priestess, go do the witch quest. if it's not on your quest list, speak to the mayor.

Focus on my words first. I helped Frida and gave her a lock and returned the wolves to her and all that before I started the chalice quest, which when it is finished I can make a potion that makes your penis big. Now I know how to make the potion and I have it look down
Screenshot 2023-12-06 121206.png
and when I go to her she tells me this
Screenshot 2023-12-06 121235.png

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Focus on my words first. I helped Frida and gave her a lock and returned the wolves to her and all that before I started the chalice quest, which when it is finished I can make a potion that makes your penis big. Now I know how to make the potion and I have it look down
View attachment 3147898
View attachment 3147899
Frida is a jealous girl and hard to appease once she is mad/upset at you. And she get mad at you for a lot of things. It takes a lot of days of giving her B. Vegetables.

She can be upset because:
  • You asked for money to rescue the puppy.
  • You tried to sleep in her bed before she let you have sex with her (I don't remember if it was fucking her once with P.G.).
  • You said you want the puppy for a dog fight or to fuck another girl. Mad Frida Mode activated
  • You said the puppy is to help a friend and then admit you want to fuck said friend. M.F.M. activated.
  • You cum inside her when she tell you not to do it. M.F.M. activated. But in this case don't apply.
Returning to her good side takes some time. Maybe a week of continuos gifts?

It would suck and I wouldn't want to do it either but.... If you have a save before you visit her house or before you rescue the puppies I recommend you restart her Questline.

She won't give birth (ask you to fetch Hilde in the Giants's Tribe) until after Waystones 2 and giving Mia the puppy.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Mad Rosy is similar to Frida.

Mad Rosy:
  • You ask for a BJ instead to gift her 12 Bags of Flour.
  • You gift 12 Bags of Flour but try to do something the first time you Bake with her.
B. Veggies can be bought but Bags of Flour must be Crafted, so Rosy can take more time to appease.

zackk255

May 29, 2023
Give her B. Vegetables a few times (it takes a few days).

Ask her about her dating state. When she is in the mood for sex you can Lick and Fist her.

Don't try to sleep in her bed until after she gives you Balder. I don't remember if you need to fuck her.
tnx

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 3147898
View attachment 3147899
I did focus on your words :p I asked for more to help figure out your problem. that last screen tells me you pissed her off, increase her affection with gifts (one bushel of veg per day), and stop pissing her off... (potions have nothing to do with that situation)
Matiur13 has already posted a fairly comprehensive list, the only thing he might have missed is when you get to "play" with her, be submissive, like a puppy

the other option is cheating, you can use a save editor to alter the value AffFrida to 80 or greater

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes