DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm bored & got nothing to do... I'm gonna write my theories on the Ancients & their experiment on here. Feel free to read & debate or ignore :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe that Fairfolk (nature spirits) & Dragons are native to the Mortal Realm, their natural magical nature allows them to mate with mortal races but I strongly beleive they don not have any connection to the Ancients. Perhaps they existed during the same time, perhaps even proceeding them in existence(?) I also beleive that Demons & Angels are native lifeforms of the Supernatural Realm that have existed alongside the Mortal Realm. For this reason these beings are not in this discussion from my point of view.

Last edited:

Lostan

Jan 16, 2024
But I have 3.31, I don't have 3.22, what should I do, I have written 3.22, so 3.32 means I will have to download it completely again, what should I do now?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
But I have 3.31, I don't have 3.22, what should I do, I have written 3.22, so 3.32 means I will have to download it completely again, what should I do now?
Are you asking about the update 3.22>3.32?
Use it... it says 3.22 or LATER so 3.31 should be fine.

Reactions: Lostan

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
normaly when those things happens somethoing whent wrong with the download / zip file. due it cant load the file propper so it breaks the game. Due on discord we never hear it. and if it happens we tell them to re-download it and try again.

1/2 times it happend we had really missing file but than easy 20 + people complain about it.
So There Is No Other Option But To Download All File Again ? Its Not Possible Just Find And Replace Missing Files ?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
So There Is No Other Option But To Download All File Again ? Its Not Possible Just Find And Replace Missing Files ?
yes we can give you the files from version that works, but every time it happens you will be back asking for one file. so its not a complete fix. so that is why we saying, redownload and get it fixed from start to finish.

due the error is on your end of the line, not the gamefiles itself.

• Sad
Reactions: haxso

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I'm bored & got nothing to do... I'm gonna write my theories on the Ancients & their experiment on here. Feel free to read & debate or ignore :ROFLMAO:
Bat Creatures: If the Alpha dies, maybe the remaining males compete to become the next Alpha? There would be physical changes but their biology is already weird. Also, the females probably concentrate mana in themselves, to help fuel their biology including imbuing eggs with it. Maybe they recover MP on the fly similar to HP regeneration. Helps explain why they're so good as sacrifices, and why vampires find them tasty despite being further from human than even dwarves.

Elves: Seem to be uniformly hedonistic, leading to a lot of breeding, a major negative despite their physical appearance and long lives. Maybe Elves were a promising experiment but they just couldn't eliminate the hedonism.

Vampires: I can also see the Ancients viewing the strong tendency for egotism/sollipsism as a big negative. I can't imagine no one thought of sunblock, perhaps it's still not enough to protect a full-on vampire.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Bat Creatures: If the Alpha dies, maybe the remaining males compete to become the next Alpha? There would be physical changes but their biology is already weird. Also, the females probably concentrate mana in themselves, to help fuel their biology including imbuing eggs with it. Maybe they recover MP on the fly similar to HP regeneration. Helps explain why they're so good as sacrifices, and why vampires find them tasty despite being further from human than even dwarves.

Elves: Seem to be uniformly hedonistic, leading to a lot of breeding, a major negative despite their physical appearance and long lives. Maybe Elves were a promising experiment but they just couldn't eliminate the hedonism.

Vampires: I can also see the Ancients viewing the strong tendency for egotism/sollipsism as a big negative. I can't imagine no one thought of sunblock, perhaps it's still not enough to protect a full-on vampire.

Bat Creatures: Would explain why the Alpha is replaced every 7 days. When an Alpha is dead their would be competition among the strongest to replace him (y)

Elves: Hedonism & the fact they are not immortal, just really long lived, would combine to make them probably the most disappointing of their experiments. Perhaps the hedonism is the root couse of their lack of immortality?

Vampires: I think their are just too many negatives for them to have wanted to even try, even with sunblock. The Anvients most likley gave up on thos one quickly but possibly kept some alive for further testing? After their disappearance the vamps probably broke lose like lab apes & spread...

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

I believe that Fairfolk (nature spirits) & Dragons are native to the Mortal Realm, their natural magical nature allows them to mate with mortal races but I strongly beleive they don not have any connection to the Ancients. Perhaps they existed during the same time, perhaps even proceeding them in existence(?) I also beleive that Demons & Angels are native lifeforms of the Supernatural Realm that have existed alongside the Mortal Realm. For this reason these beings are not in this discussion from my point of view.
Im soooo drunk and your post is soooo long. I really want read it and after that make some smart post, but I really cant now. Now me looks only like dumb

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
so i downlaoded the lasted update and now i dont have my saved file how can i fix that?
Take the files in www>save from the previous game version and drop them into the new version's www>save folder. Remember to grab the global save file, you need that as well as the numbered save files. (You also need to move the decensor patch, found in the www folder.)

TIP: Always put a copy of your save files in a folder outside the PQ game folders before installing a new version of the game.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Whats new in 3.32 ???
All caps have been removed for pregnancies ("extra" kids dont have sprites & cant be named), vamps have a % rise for each pregnancy so it's easier to knock them up over time. Dog is a better companion in battle.

Reactions: jkd_102

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

EDIT: Its been brought to my attention my concerns are unfounded. No need for people to tell me I'm wrong, I see lol

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes