DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Have had them in all three. All the patches are installed, but not using any mods/cheats or even in-game cheats. The RNG can be a right bastard sometimes.

Non-spawning can be tested if a player has the Book of Girls. Using the BoG is treated as leaving the map, and closing as entering it again. So gobbos (and ravens) on a map will respawn if you open & close the BoG. Note that spawns appear in their start spots so the BoG could be used to get rid of pursuers. Or force respawn checks to remove something you don't want.
Ngl I do know of the BoG trick & often abuse it lol

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Doesn't seem thicc enough to be her based on previous manifestations. But then Tinkerer is continually improving image quality. And he's said gods can manifest in any way they choose regardless of their preferred mode, maybe the "ghost" is consciously choosing a form with the greatest appeal to the MC?

He's downright omnivorous, but even so something has to be extra-special appealing to him...
He did mention we will be seeing more of the "Ghost" in his previous post. And that looks like the Temple architecture. Her previous form wasnt a very 'strong' one IMO so mabey she is getting strong enough through Acolyte & grandchild worshippers?

This is also the first time were seeing her from behind/naked, & as you said he may have improved her model / she has perfected her form.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So does that mean time advances everytime you open/close the BoG? :unsure:
Damagus01 is right, no time advancements. It just resets the map like. Kinda like opening Wyastine map only to to stay in the location.

Sometimes I use it to remove an annoying NPC who has wandered in my way, try to trigger a ceten sex scene (Rosy Milking Machine, Birgitte Sunbathing, Hilde Washing, Victoria Night Visits ect...) or when I'm farming enemies (Note: Time still works like normal when fighting enemies but u can re-spawn them without leaving the map)

Reactions: Stil996

Jerrrrry

Mar 18, 2021
I ran into a problem with Beth. I came inside her and she didn't get pregnant, and now she says no every time when asked for sex.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I ran into a problem with Beth. I came inside her and she didn't get pregnant, and now she says no every time when asked for sex.
thats to be expected... Several of the girls don't like it when you cum in them without permission, you'll need to work hard to raise her affection before she will let you try again/

Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes