Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
what ? huh ? What about Greta ? will we be finally united ? soon ? maybe ?
It's a secret quest. It shows when mia hates your guts and you manage to win her over, when MC leaves the house Greta asks him for a favor... You have to steal the chalice and bring it to granny.. on the way back you will have to fight hellhounds, once you reach Greta she asks for MC's seed to revitalize her womb..plot twist! Greta is Quetsh herself

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
It's a secret quest. It shows when mia hates your guts and you manage to win her over, when MC leaves the house Greta asks him for a favor... You have to steal the chalice and bring it to granny.. on the way back you will have to fight hellhounds, once you reach Greta she asks for MC's seed to revitalize her womb..plot twist! Greta is Quetsh herself
I edited the post
If you pull my leg so hard ... it's gonna come out of the socket. </3 :( woe is me... me and my love Greta shall not be united this day.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Greta is Mia's grandmother you cannot fuck her we were just joking, she is not on the list. Batgirl is the Bat Breeder you can capture and keep in the dungeon of the Tower of Death/dread whatever it's called.
lol.. tf u ppl r on about xD
so yeah all chicks r carrying babies mentioned in the list xD

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Hmm, when was this game last updated? OP says thread updated 8. march... was it then when 1.54 was released? Pardon if this has been asked a gazillion times before already.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
lol.. tf u ppl r on about xD
so yeah all chicks r carrying babies mentioned in the list xD
Yup ... or they can be impregnated by the MC(main character) but birthing content only exists for Mia and Erevi. So only they will actually give birth but Frida and Victoria and some others can become pregnant.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
What rock? Don't see one I can interact with.
How does it trigger?
After you give Baldur a steak and use summoning to morph into him and take Mia to the forest for her to finger herself... chose to interact instead of watching... her granny will chase you away before you can finish fucking her... after that the rock to the right hand side of Mia/Greta's house will become intractable ... once each day you will be able to interact with it and put wood on it to get Mia alone in the forest.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
After you give Baldur a steak and use summoning to morph into him and take Mia to the forest for her to finger herself... chose to interact instead of watching... her granny will chase you away before you can finish fucking her... after that the rock to the right hand side of Mia/Greta's house will become intractable ... once each day you will be able to interact with it and put wood on it to get Mia alone in the forest.
Thanks for that. I don't have the Summoning spell yet though.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for that. I don't have the Summoning spell yet though.
You get it from Erevi, the mistress in the Tower of Dread but to get it you need to progress with Beth the MC decides to get the Summoning spell to take her on a horseride for a date... also check the OP for a walkthrough it has most of the useful info needed in it... only mistake in the walkthrough is that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

arata30

Oct 7, 2018
What should I do after completing with walkthrough v1.40?

Do I have to continue with walkthrough v1.51 in the OP

thank's

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes