Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
Peasant's Quest [v1.75] [Tinkerer] (1.98 gb rar win source)

207 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone)
Note: The in-game sound/music has been lost in translation/compression.If you wanna play the game with a sound/music download a full game please.
bro can you add another dowload place except mega!
oh yeah for sound/music just copy from v1,5 that work for me

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
any way to cheat here ? especialy xp needed to next lvl ?
You can try to use

Also try to not make yourself too OP since you need to lose a battle with shaka at some point

Aboyaa

Jul 24, 2019
How do i win challenge drink with johan?? Where do i can get poisonous effects of alcohol??

elizry

Aug 26, 2017
how do i activate the magda content, it says "after doing both sex scenes" in the guide but what is the second sex scene?

Forten

Jul 23, 2017
Seeing a lot of people asking for saves but here, wouldn't say its complete but its caught up to the latest update.

Reactions: Maestro91

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So I grabbed the game. Moved the save directory into the www/save. When I start the game I get Error, Failed to load img.faces/Actor4.png. Any idea?

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Peasant's Quest [v1.75] [Tinkerer] (1.98 gb rar win source)

207 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone)
Note: The in-game sound/music has been lost in translation/compression.If you wanna play it with sound you could use (unzip it into your game/www/ and overwrite when asked) - fixed audio files 17.4mb archive
you are my hero

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
The NTR here es avoidable?
Is for all girls?
Is netori?
Is only in a few scenes?
How is the NTR in this game?
If you marry the goblin she fucks the entire clan (including you) on your wedding night, that's it.

Edit: I guess you also NTR some other plp by fucking their wives and fiancées but there's a bit of a uncertainty (mildly put) if that's really what NTR stands for.

Reactions: Catwashere
Jan 28, 2018
If you marry the goblin she fucks the entire clan (including you) on your wedding night, that's it.

Edit: I guess you also NTR some other plp by fucking their wives and fiancées but there's a bit of a uncertainty (mildly put) if that's really what NTR stands for.
I was looking for the NTR in which other people fuck the love possibilities of the male protagonist

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

that last part is Netori (do the cheating/steal lovers), NTR stands for Netorare (get cheated/loose lovers)
And shakala storyline still awaits a rework without any NTR

Reactions: Minipax84

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Same here. I will redownload to see if is something in update, or my dowlonad has been corrupeted be the void of my internet.
If don't work again, lets try just extract this update, in the same place of the older one.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes