RPGM - Peasant's Quest [v3.41] [Tinkerer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Catwashere

One of the best RPGM games i have played, and all together one of the best, the story is top notch and the characters are great.
    The MC gets to bang a high number of the females in the game and the combat is kinda fun also.

Sex. 9/10
    Story. 9.5/10
    Characters. 9.5/10
    Art/renders.7.5/10
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kurets

Excellent all-round execution.
    Great rpg, challenging enough to remain interesting but not overwhelming.
    Large cast of beautiful girls (and some not that much but whatever floats your boat), each with high quality models, multiple scenes and regular updates that build on existing relationships or introduce new characters, including animations for both new and existing scenes.
    Pregnancy mechanic is implemented for a large portion of the female cast but there is also a story-integrated mechanic that allows you to avoid unwanted babies.
    Interesting story elements that make you want to know what happens next instead of skipping through the text, partly because of how well it is structured.
    This is the only game that I am actually backing on Patreon and that is in part thanks to Tinkerer's realistic goals in this regard as well as the fact that he actively listens to his patrons, shown by how he made the NTR content purely optional via ingame choices.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

RumbleBR

A true masterpiece. The game is soo good, the history is good, the characters, the arts, the maps, the fights, and the creator is puting something really good and new always, is soo good, I really love this game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

darkkingbowser

I've been playing this all night, it's pretty good. The gameplay is some of the best I've ever played in an erotic game. It's an RPG with life sim mechanics where you start off poor and sleeping on the streets and have to crawl your way out of poverty. Whether that be farming, blacksmithing, or goblin hunting, every piece of gold gets you closer to that next piece of equipment, food, or rent money.
    The game is hard, but very rewarding. The sex scenes have nice art, but I have not come across many animations. It is a bit disappointing, but the characters and writing are what drew me in. You can actually get women pregnant and have children which is something that most games never address when the protagonist cums inside a girl in his harem.
    Overall it's a very good game that sucks you into the story. One of, if not the best, RPGM erotic games out there.
    Also you can fuck a goblin and become the goblin king so that's pretty badass my dude.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Vauria

The ratings made me expect something amazing, but I guess that's hard to do in RPGM

The story and diversity of characters may be good but I'm not willing to put up with RPGM for long enough to get through it, and the CGs aren't worth grinding for. The rare animations are 3 or so keyframes at most on loop, and all of it is haphazardly posed, weirdly blurry, and using what may as well be the same models as every other 3D Ren'py or whatever game
  6. 5.00 star(s)

This game has everything that makes it the best erotic game on F95 Zone: Good story line, multiple interactive NPCs , multiple paths story, great rendered images, etc,. More the characters a game has more fun is playing it. Keep up the good work. need more content
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Danted17

Ok. For a RPGM, the story are well developed. Though assets used in many games too, somehow the gameplay make it enjoyable. Sometime, I enjoy the gameplay so much and almost forgot I played an adult game. As an adult game, this one has so many tags that surprisingly fit with a single storyline. Kudos to developer
  8. 4.00 star(s)

lemoncream

Great western fantasy game, but contains a number of flaws. Recommended only if you're in the mood for western fantasy.

Mixture of old school RPG with life sim elements. I was excited in the beginning because the set-up is so good, but honestly many of the situations don't pay off well story-wise. Most of the scenarios involve women giving you fetch quests. Complexity and epic scenarios are minimal if not non-existent.

A lot of love was given crafting the game. I loved the different fantasy girls and was addicted to finding out what happened next. There are a sizeable number quality of life problems including crashes, constant darkness in the environment, etc that will be especially annoying if you're just in it for the story.

Scene-wise - lot of variety of fantasy women and scenarios. Hot stuff.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

jokuur

overall i think this game is one of better ones, there is almost no devs that want to implement pregnancy because its so much work to make CGs or models pregnant and for all occasions, making potions and gathering ingredients give me strange witcher vibe but in RPG world, this game is definitely worth supporting if not then its enough throwing in 1 or 2 bucks for the current version

remember to download decensoring path for the game if incest is ok for you
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Naitogādian

The main appeal of this game for me is the art. While the art style is typical the shear amount of it is awesome, and done well. What I am trying to say is the game doesn't suffer from quantity over quality. The game on it's own is good as well, rarely are there game breaking bugs and just few overall. Another note is the play time, while it does get grindy at times it doesn't seem to be just there to extend the game. There is just a lot of content and will take a while to get through everything. I also like the complexity of it. It does get a little bit to complex sometimes but overall it hits the mark. While you could argue the overall story is a rag to riches one I don't think there really is one, and I don't think it needs it either. The "side storys" do well enough on there own.
    I give this a 4 out 5; while it's better then most it still could be polished a bit and while few there are better games at the moment.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

TopGunOtaku

This game has everything that makes it the best erotic game on F95 Zone: Good story line, multiple interactive NPCs , multiple paths story, great rendered images, etc,. More the characters a game has more fun is playing it. Keep up the good work.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

KrystofDayne

(I'd recommend reading my previous review down in the spoiler first)

Updated review on 2.81

I decided to give this game another go and force myself beyond the initial frustrating phase where you're too weak to beat basically any opponents. And it was a weird rollercoaster where I changed my mind a lot throughout, and I'm still honestly hovering at a 3.5 star rating max, but since I think my opinion has improved since my last review, it's only fair to now up my rating from 3 to 4.

A lot of my criticisms from my previous review still stand but I want to give them a bit more nuance here.

First of all, the initial grind up to a level where you can at least go into a fight with some creatures expecting to win and not necessarily having to save every second is really long and annoying. It basically just consists of working for the farmer, going to sleep, working for the farmer, going to sleep, in my case for like a 100 days before my level was anywhere near acceptable.

After that, the game does become more enjoyable. The fights can still sometimes be nuisances but all in all, after a while, I actually seemed to outpace the increased toughness of your opponents and it just got smoother throughout.

A lot more gameplay mechanics become available as well after a while which is pretty cool.

Overall, I even enjoy the story and the characters even though they are sometimes a bit cliché.

Also, I feel like the dev needs to go back and give stronger guidance to the player as to which storylines to pursue and areas to explore first. Playing this, it very much felt like a game that was developed bit by bit, played by people playing it update to update, and coming in late, you feel very directionless and overwhelmed at first and can even have some (not necessarily game-breaking) glitches or scenes that you realize are supposed to come at a later time than you've encountered them. So there really needs be some retrospective structuring of the whole game.

The sexual element in this game was also a bit of a rollercoaster because it started kind of wild with beastiality right out of the gate, then became a lot more tame with a slow build-up, then blew up again with some wild scenes, and finally meandered off to a weirdly tedious and endless monotony that I can only describe as a child-production grindfest. Seriously, it's just weird how much of the later sex scenes just revolve around going around to all your love interests, drinking some extra-fertile potion, and impregnating one after the other, then waiting like 3 days until they tell you they're pregnant, waiting another 3 days until they've given birth, and rinse and repeat until they've reached their pre-programmed limit of children. I guess you don't really need to max out all your children slots but it just feels like the game wants you to do this, like an achievement milestone. And for all that, the sex stays relatively vanilla, which is kinda suprising and disappointing.

Anyway, just wanted to update my thoughts on this game because it sure is unique and I am waiting for the next update, but if it's just gonna be more impregnation grinding, then I'm out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

j0hn141

Great game with lots of content. It has been steadily updated and grown into an impressive game. The renders are awesome and the creator has done a good job of being inclusive about what people want while ensuring that you can skip content you don't want to see.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ekezie

Tinkerer is a creative beast.

To make things clear, this game does not have the best looking models (although there are many good/solid ones), which it does not need tbh. Also the story is not as immersive as many would like. The corner stone of this game is IMO so far unmatched creativity which targets the primal, subconscious desires of men.

Did you read all kinds of stories about witches, orcs, vampires, elfs, goblins etc. when you were a kid? Well, you can now bang their females and they will love it.

Wait.... But isn't that the same stuff we see in many other games too? It might be, but it is not. Why? For two main reasons:

1. "The execution of creativity" is on another level. This game knew what you want even before you did.
    2. A peasant. That's right, you're not a king, prince, knight or anything like that. You're a simple peasant, which makes it easier to identify with the character, and brings the fantasy a bit closer to reality.

One last thing, the quest does not work well anymore. I don't even remember what was the initial quest all about. A peasant's life of abundance sounds much better...

5/5
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Hypno_freak78

Been following this game for over a year now. LOADS of content that is accessible both early on and later in game. Played a lot of indi games on various sites but this is one of the top tear AAA games around. Hope Tinkerer keeps up the good work and has many more updates to come for his many fans.
  16. B
    4.00 star(s)

bukaneer

Great game!
    It isnt the TOP on my list but it managed to get pretty high :)

+ easy writing, no extremely long texts yet it still well written :)
    + many great ideas altho not everything is unique
    + various races
    + easter eggs :p
    + well made surroundings/nature
    + *spoiler* the idea of taking over a goblin camp and "rebuilding" it or re-creating an order (or 2? :p) got me really intrigued!
    + it did a great job keeping the player interested but the start could be a bit more ... well, interesting. (planting seeds, guarding flock of sheeps or baking isnt exciting IMO)

+/- everything you interact with a bit more is humanoid form. (not counting fight encounters). you know... no centaurs, no arachnids, no slime-like things, no talking animals. everything has 1 head, 2 arms, 2 legs, 1 human pussy.

- only basic interiors, low amount of decorations. The house for rent is decent but most of other buildings are simply square/rectangle with only a few pieces of furniture.
    - sometimes the game progresses at too fast pace - your daughters >grow up< to an full time adult almost instantly, player needs to find a carpenter to make beds but building a house isnt a problem for him, just chop two trees, pick a hammer and bang, you've built a house!.
    - 90% of the time the erotic scenes are just stright sex, blowjobs or occasionaly anal but thats about it, very low amount of different kinks, kind of disappointing to be honest.

deffinitely looking for next updates! :)
  17. 5.00 star(s)

SoulSwipre

Ever wondered why creators make lewd games on RPGM? Me too. That was until I played this.
    This game covers A LOT of fetishes and kinks. And there's a variety of girls available. The quests are usually straightforward and enjoyable at the same time, so the game's a good RPG to play regardless of the smut content.
    And then there's the pregnancy, which is the main theme of the game. You can impregnate any girl you want, because the MC literally sticks his dick into everything. Not only that, there are pregnant sex scenes, and finally they give birth, THEN you can REimpregnate them. If that ain't impressive, I don't know what is.

You honestly have to play this game. So you can grimly recognize the sad reality that you'll never play another game as good as this.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

MarcoPoolo

So i just finnished the game with the current playable content and i have to say that i really enjoyed it.

The only thing that made me mad at times was some crashes once in a while, espaccaly if i didnt creat a save in the time before the crash (but seeing autosave beeing implemented next update i hope, that that is not an issue anymore)

I really liked the non-linearity of the game.. Yes, sometimes i had to look at the walkthrought to get back on track with stuff but compared to mosst games it is very well done.

Only thing i am left to hope that gets optimised are the animated scenes. I love them, but skipping them or advancing them ends up beeing a key smashing for me because i cant find out how else to advance those scenes :)
  19. 5.00 star(s)

andi80

Expansive game with a lot of content. A variety of options on what to focus on, but plenty of ability to go back for most things. Some options that can change the course of relationships can give some replay value without so much that it's a burden trying to find all the scenes.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

TimelessTwo

This game has one of the best stories and characters you will ever find in a smut game.
    You can feel the MC evolving into a hero and important person little by little, makes the experience really enjoyable.
    The broad variety of kinks this game includes, from incest to bestiality to harem, but the main focus of them all, pregnancy. The feel of having lots of incredible women to enjoy being with and making lots and lots of children really feels great.
    One of my favourite games all-time.