DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
At least Mrs Miller never faked her own death to bang the livestock :p
I mean he may not have famed his death but MC bangs the livestock too.

-Annabelle (half-Minotaur)
-Bat Breeder (a semi-sapient bat)
-& in his past, the literal sheep on his Family Farm...

So it must run in the family

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I mean he may not have famed his death but MC bangs the livestock too.

-Annabelle (half-Minotaur)
-Bat Breeder (a semi-sapient bat)
-& in his past, the literal sheep on his Family Farm...

So it must run in the family
Yeah but he never faked his death :p He fucked them loud and proud !!!
I can't wait to meet his progeny by his first love, it's cannon so Sheep Girls should be a thing, (they don't even need to be his daughters since you just know the other men of the region did it too)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1721592991592.png
Sorry for the late sneak peek, folks! I got a bit distracted with some IRL house maintenance projects my wife has been "kindly reminding" me about....

Yes, I've cheated a bit this time. It's actually an old image that has been retconned/reworked. The previous method I used to depict the "ghost" wasn't versatile enough to show different stages of solidithy (is that even a word?). And yes, her hair has been changed too. I felt this suited her heritage better (and I had already used her previous hairdo on another character in the mean time:) ).

Since last post I've also completed the three new maps and gotten them running in game. I've also completed one more scene (minus the animation). Now I'm likely going to soldier on and complete the final planned scene before returning to scripting. Time flies as usual, but I'm trying to stick to my schedual as best I can.

Enjoy your week guys!

Tinkerer

Last News

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3854320
Sorry for the late sneak peek, folks! I got a bit distracted with some IRL house maintenance projects my wife has been "kindly reminding" me about....

Yes, I've cheated a bit this time. It's actually an old image that has been retconned/reworked. The previous method I used to depict the "ghost" wasn't versatile enough to show different stages of solidithy (is that even a word?). And yes, her hair has been changed too. I felt this suited her heritage better (and I had already used her previous hairdo on another character in the mean time:) ).

Since last post I've also completed the three new maps and gotten them running in game. I've also completed one more scene (minus the animation). Now I'm likely going to soldier on and complete the final planned scene before returning to scripting. Time flies as usual, but I'm trying to stick to my schedual as best I can.

Enjoy your week guys!

Tinkerer

Last News
I wonder how MC will fuck her. I assume he'll have to become a temporary spirit/apparition. Maybe with a potion or other methods. Would his cum be ectoplasm :LOL:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
nothing magic can't fix... a resurrecton spell or a time travel magic
I mean are those in this setting? Outside of necromancy the dead seem to stay that way in this world. And honestly I dont wanna zombie... that's necrophilia (with participation).

Before anyone says: I know Vamps are undead but they kinda feel different to me. They are more immortal unliving instead of reanimated corpse.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah but he never faked his death :p He fucked them loud and proud !!!
I can't wait to meet his progeny by his first love, it's cannon so Sheep Girls should be a thing, (they don't even need to be his daughters since you just know the other men of the region did it too)
Breeding with animals dosent produce children. The minotaur & were-creatures are different cos they are hybrid creatures already. They are literally part human(oid) so no sheep girls would be born this way.

I have a theory about the Ancient's experiments & how they affect the genetics of the races (specifically the LIs & their kids).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Breeding with animals dosent produce children. The minotaur & were-creatures are different cos they are hybrid creatures already. They are literally part human(oid) so no sheep girls would be born this way.

I have a theory about the Ancient's experiments & how they affect the genetics of the races (specifically the LIs & their kids).
Sez u!! Humans & Elves are animals BTW, and while crossbreeding among the species is rare it has to happen from time to time for the weird and wonderful menagerie of the fantasy realm to exist... Ultimately it'll come down to Tinkerers vision though (I'll get him some glasses if it doesn't agree with mine :p:p:p).

• Hey there
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sez u!! Humans & Elves are animals BTW, and while crossbreeding among the species is rare it has to happen from time to time for the weird and wonderful menagerie of the fantasy realm to exist... Ultimately it'll come down to Tinkerers vision though (I'll get him some glasses if it doesn't agree with mine :p:p:p).
My answer to "Humans & Elves are animals" is that they are both biologically similiar animals. Like in real life its believed Homo Erecutus & Homo Neanderthalus bred, this helped set the DNA code of later Homo Sapiens Sapiens (us), so of course Humans, Elves, Halflings, Giants, Ogres & Goblins can breed. I kinda see them as all part of the same "family", especially if the Ancients were behind their creation , as implied by LOCO. Hybrid creatures such as Minotaurs & Were-Beasts are probably unnatural creatures born through magical mishaps or directly created through Ancient experiments.

This means they can breed with Humans cos they share some DNA. But like real life MC cant just get a sheep preggo otherwise as you said we should be seeing many from the fact that people have been documented IRL fucking sheep :ROFLMAO:

Now if MC or a rando used magic when committing the act then mabey... juuuuuuuuuust mabey they would be able to created hybrid Sheepmen or mabey Were-Sheep. But yeah I dont think MC's past "conquests" have had children from his randyness.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Now if MC or a random used magic then mabey... juuuuuuuuuust mabey they would be able to created hybrid Sheepmen or mabey Were-Sheep.
Tinkerer's last poll had an option to add cat-girl and pig-girl "pets" to the Tower dungeon. In discussions on the Discord he said they would be the result of some mad wizard. So gatorbeasts, werewolves, and bat creatures might also. Not sure about minotaurs, Taurus seemed to have more going on mentally than the others. (Venomina is a special case.)

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes