M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1722322939585.png

Apparently another week has passed:-O....What have I done? Well, I completed the last sex scene, minus the animation. That will probably not make it into the testbuild. But I'll try to sneak it in before the official release. Other than that I've created some more cutscene images and I've been working a bit on new sprites and other 2D game assets. I still have a lot of scripting left to do, so I am certainly behind my original schedual.

The good news is that my wife and kids left me (at least temporarily :) ). They'll be visiting my mother-in-law the next week, or so. That should allow me to focus more on the game. Hopefully I can still get that testbuild out be fore the middle of August. I'll be back in a weeks time with more info.

Tinkerer

Last News

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3881811

Apparently another week has passed:-O....What have I done? Well, I completed the last sex scene, minus the animation. That will probably not make it into the testbuild. But I'll try to sneak it in before the official release. Other than that I've created some more cutscene images and I've been working a bit on new sprites and other 2D game assets. I still have a lot of scripting left to do, so I am certainly behind my original schedual.

The good news is that my wife and kids left me (at least temporarily :) ). They'll be visiting my mother-in-law the next week, or so. That should allow me to focus more on the game. Hopefully I can still get that testbuild out be fore the middle of August. I'll be back in a weeks time with more info.

Tinkerer

Last News
what's that contraption?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
one thing is certain... that contraption wasn't something Erevi ordered or she wouldn't be so disgrunted seeing it.. either MC made it himself or Marcus made more profit...

Reactions: Necronlord5

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3881811

Tinkerer

Last News
Mommy Erevi is finally back :love:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
one thing is certain... that contraption wasn't something Erevi ordered or she wouldn't be so disgrunted seeing it.. either MC made it himself or Marcus made more profit...
Or they find it in the Tower? Looks like MC is holding a white sheet so it's either something they found or something he decided to surprise her with. Either way she dont look impressed :ROFLMAO:

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
I really hope we can use the potion of phallus giganticus with Erevi. I'm surprised we haven't had a scene like that considering Erevi's experience with her troll familiar

Last edited:
Reactions: ArsenHumby

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
It's honestly insane just how much potential this game still has after 7 years (!) of being out. Tinkerer is also easily one of the best erotic game devs I've seen. His work ethic is impeccable and he also interacts with the playerbase a lot. I've put over 70 hours into this game at this point and I've been playing it for probably around 4 years now and I still can't get enough. The beginning was a bit tough, trying to figure out how it all works and how to progress quests (maybe I was just too dumb tho lol) but after you get into the swing of things, it was smooth sailing from there.

I just feel like I needed to glaze this game a bit again because I love it so much. Hopefully it's gonna continue on for many more years to come!

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes