DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
technically others can use them, it just doesn't have any effect on them :p which seems more like a bug to me, considering it acts as a straight bonus to the Attack modifier I can't think of a good reason why your companions shouldn't benefit from it.
I've never tried what I beleive yourself saying but I'm assuming you have given Phallus G to a companion?

If it gives a bonus to attack then mabey it's like a steroid? So they get higher testosterone perhaps? Females get the bonus strength of a dude & males have the power to DICKSLAP THY ENEMIES!!!!

But my original answer still stands. No males in the game use it for sex scenes, only MC.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've never tried what I beleive yourself saying but I'm assuming you have given Phallus G to a companion?

If it gives a bonus to attack then mabey it's like a steroid? So they get higher testosterone perhaps? Females get the bonus strength of a dude & males have the power to DICKSLAP THY ENEMIES!!!!

But my original answer still stands. No males in the game use it for sex scenes, only MC.
Why are you talking about Phallus G?? the question was about Giants Strength!
I have NO interest in giving Phallus G to a companion even if it were an option.o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Damn you for putting that thought into my head!... Now all I can think of is "what would happen if I gave Phallus G to my dog and let him loose on the various creatures we encounter".... Damn you!... now I need to bug M3ntir into promoting this feature to Tinkerer... yet another distraction from the Mrs Miller content I'm sure he's got lined up!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have NO interest in giving Phallus G to a companion even if it were an option.o_O

Edit: Damn you for putting that thought into my head!... Now all I can think of is "what would happen if I gave Phallus G to my dog and let him loose on the various creatures we encounter".... Damn you!... now I need to bug M3ntir into promoting this feature to Tinkerer... yet another distraction from the Mrs Miller content I'm sure he's got lined up!!!

Honestly I'm not sure lol. I was answering you're question when I accidentally clicked the page changing button & went to another question about Phallus G, in the moment I was also slightly distracted by something on TV so I guess I must of got my wires crossed :ROFLMAO:

Also I am more than happy to add to the weird & deranged thoughts of others. Please enjoy the image of Doggo violating a defenseless Goblin as it screams for mercy :eek:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

game already took the beastialty out so think its a hard no :)

hkiom

Dec 22, 2021
When will Victoria's story be updated? I'm so looking forward to it, one of my favorite characters.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
When will Victoria's story be updated? I'm so looking forward to it, one of my favorite characters.
You mean even more? She has more content than pretty much any two other girls in town. Up until the recent giants updates she was neck-and-neck with Shakala for the amount of Side girl content.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
You mean even more? She has more content than pretty much any two other girls in town. Up until the recent giants updates she was neck-and-neck with Shakala for the amount of Side girl content.
i personaly think Victoria still get some content due for me she looks like one of the Poster girls of the game.
but its not high up the list of doing fast. Just hope first we get the dragon before more content for other girls.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Likleyhood is not. Her main arc (becoming mayor) is finished. She can also have 10 kids.

She is also associated with Gwynneth's arc, which is also finished.

IF she has any more content it will most likley be part of another girls story. But honestly I dont see it happening anytime soon.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i personaly think Victoria still get some content due for me she looks like one of the Poster girls of the game.
but its not high up the list of doing fast. Just hope first we get the dragon before more content for other girls.
Still holding out for her niece to be introduced as a nanny for Victoria's kids.

I know it was just a thought/idea that was thrown out with a few others but the idea of a younger, more niave version of Victoria.... Gawd Daym.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm gonna throw this question out there for the fans cos why not. Make a list of the top 6 girls you would call the POSTER GIRLS OF PQ.

Mine is:
Ziva
Erevi
Succubus
Victoria
Shakala
Frida

Reactions: MadisonFreeman

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
game already took the beastialty out so think its a hard no :)
Beastialy is when a human fucks an animal, so Doggo doing depraved things to the local fauna doesn't count... I'm not sure were Animals fucking monsters lands though... regardless Gnome is the hero of the hour concerning Patreon :p

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Might be having a problem with the quest Forsaken. After the first time having sex with Oksana in the temple have not been able to talk to sence. She appears in her room at night but the door is locked. Come morning she is gone and does not return until night when she is in bed asleep with door locked. So, is something suppose to happen that will enable me to continue with her quest or am I not going to be able to finish her quest as is.

Any help or explanation as how to finish her quest would be grateful. Thanks for any help.

Forgot!! Another quest I'm having trouble completing id "Go FOrth & Multiply". Right now there are 12 kids in temple with 3 more on the way. On earlier game play I don't emember having to have that many kids before you get the quest about more food and your sister's farm. Is that quest also borked.

Last edited:

Lotoftoms

Sep 7, 2020
I'm gonna throw this question out there for the fans cos why not. Make a list of the top 6 girls you would call the POSTER GIRLS OF PQ.

Mine is:
Ziva
Erevi
Succubus
Victoria
Shakala
Frida
Mine are
1.. Ziva
2. Erevi
3. Shakala
4. Frida
5. Victoria
6. Rosey

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Might be having a problem with the quest Forsaken. After the first time having sex with Oksana in the temple have not been able to talk to sence. She appears in her room at night but the door is locked. Come morning she is gone and does not return until night when she is in bed asleep with door locked. So, is something suppose to happen that will enable me to continue with her quest or am I not going to be able to finish her quest as is.

Any help or explanation as how to finish her quest would be grateful. Thanks for any help.

Forgot!! Another quest I'm having trouble completing id "Go FOrth & Multiply". Right now there are 12 kids in temple with 3 more on the way. On earlier game play I don't emember having to have that many kids before you get the quest about more food and your sister's farm. Is that quest also borked.
After the first fuck u have to speak with Ziva about her spiritual awakening.

"Go Forth & Multiply" must be finished cos you cant start "Forsaken" without that so that's a coding bug. The quest IS done it just hasnt moved into COMPLETE.

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes