EnneKing

May 10, 2024
Hey, I need your help.

I'm stuck after killing the Goblin King.
Whenever Shakala gives me babies, they disappear the next day.
So I never get my goblin population higher.

Does anyone have any advice?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey, I need your help.

I doubt you are bugged, her babies vanish into the nursery then into the general population (you should notice more goblins hanging around) I think it works out as something like one goblin sprite per 10 population.
Check your ledger and see if your tribute is going up.

Edit: actually check your "Book of Girls" it tells you the goblin population in Shakalas section... Goblins tend to die easily so don't expect it to be a straight addition (babies + previous births), there will be a death subtraction going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: EnneKing

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hey, I need your help.

this advice is good, plus make sure you have the decensor patch

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
there's no harm in writing once more your argumentation,for the new people
Ok here goes!!!!!!!!!

First off MC was born 20 years ago. We know this because the Goblin War ended 20 years ago & Ziva told him that "only the seed of a man born the day of the curse can break it", the curse was set when Nergal lost the war. This was when Qetesh was at her strongest.

Ziva tells MC that Nergal cought Qetesh "in bed with a mere mortal". MC's father says he never ment to cheat on his wife, but one day when he was chopping wood in the forest the "most beautiful woman came gliding towards him" & he couldnt resist her. The way he describes her is almost ethereal. Making me beleive she wasnt some ordinary priestess.

Qetesh is the sister of the Lord of Light. While he is associated with the sun, she seems to have a connection to the moon & moonlight, as seen in some of her puzzles. The fact she manifests as a blue beam of moonlight from above is shown most prominently when her statue glows after mass & when she stops stops Ziva from banishing MC after knocking her up, appearing as a light over MC.

The "Ghost" is a blue apparition bathed in a blue beam as well, with a similar figure to the statue I might add, & this same style of apparation is used when she shows Ziva the "Ghost Children" when conveying the message to have kids in the Temple. Also in the MEGA files she is never called the Ghost, always the Apparition.

Now we know that Qetesh is weak from 20 years of inactive worship. Meaning that her not speaking through her statue (like Nergal) makes sense, she cant, yet. Its jot until the Temple is relit & there are at least 2 active worshippers that she is able to manifest as the Apparition. But as shown in the newest update sneak peeks she is now taking a more detailed form which I take as meaning she is in fact getting stronger.

Now onto the MC himslef. He seems to have a way with women, a level of natural charisma that some backwater, uneducated country pumpkin like him probably shouldnt have. Every woman he sleeps with is weirdly quick to forgive hom & indulge in acts they may not be so inclined to with other guys (Liandra & her Mum, Frida & Hilde, Julia & Annabelle). Hes always horny, probably more than most & his sexual prowess is, let's be honest, kinda blessed. Without Mass bonus or even potions of Wnergy he can fuck at least 7-9 time a day which is pretty dam impressive!

Also take into account that non of the women he has knocked up has had any medical problems or birth deaths no matter how many times he gets them pregnant is also miraculous. Think about it. Even with potions & magic, which are rare in backwaters like Weirdwood, the medieval setting would call that they would probably have the same level of birth fatalities as real life in that time. But they dont, they are always fine (both mothers & children) & lack the physical toll kids have on female bodies, while non of the kids have obvious defects (even the many born through incest, you can argue about Succubus & Goblin daughters not being human but what about Julia?). This may have something to do with the fact that (in this theory) he is a demi-Fertility god, meaning that every pregnancy is protected from such problems.

The final nail in the coffin for me is this: The Mother's Ring is made from the same metals that the Crown of Qetesh is made from. The same crown that let's prietesses have a spiritual link to Qetesh. This Ring let's MC link to his mother, allowing them a moment to connect before her weak state causes her to disappear... I dont think this is a coincidence.

Anyway that's my Theory, A GAME THEORY!

(Sorry I'll see myself out)

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
the reason I believe the ghost is Quetesh are as follow:
- the ring is made of the same material as other queteshian artifacts
- the ghost appears in the temple as if her presense could manifest only where Quetesh's power can reach
- Quetesh intervened in favor of the MC when Zivah found out he used enhanced fertility potion
-MC's father gave a description of his mother that made her sound ethereal, matches the ghost.
-MC was born during the final days of the goblin war, making his conception match the time Nergal caught Quetesh cheating

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the reason I believe the ghost is Quetesh are as follow:
- the ring is made of the same material as other queteshian artifacts
- the ghost appears in the temple as if her presense could manifest only where Quetesh's power can reach
- Quetesh intervened in favor of the MC when Zivah found out he used enhanced fertility potion
-MC's father gave a description of his mother that made her sound ethereal, matches the ghost.
-MC was born during the final days of the goblin war, making his conception match the time Nergal caught Quetesh cheating
I mean if you wanna dumb it down sure...

But yeah that's basically my entire rant in a nutshell.

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Qetesh is the sister of the Lord of Light. While he is associated with the sun, she seems to have a connection to the moon & moonlight, as seen in some of her puzzles. The fact she manifests as a blue beam of moonlight from above is shown most prominently when her statue glows after mass & when she stops stops Ziva from banishing MC after knocking her up, appearing as a light over MC
she also sends a blueish moonlight when Oksana gets accepted into her service

Reactions: DomWolf

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
And she give sthe same blessings as her brother. Wonder if that's another connection?
It's a follower stolen from LoL, a small payback for what I believe he did 20 years ago... my headcanon is that the lord of light was the one that rattled out Quetesh's infidelty to Nergal. I believe LoL is a jealous siscon and he never accepted their relationship so he caused the war between them out of spite..

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Ok here goes!!!!!!!!!
Now onto the MC himslef. He seems to have a way with women,...
And above all, don't forget the sheep. This is a bit different from your statement. He was in a panic until the MC arrived in Weirwood. A guy so irresistible must have had some experience from his teenage years.

After writing all of that AGAIN I'm gonna be so pissed if I'm wrong :ROFLMAO:
Since I entered this thread about five years ago, I suspected that DomWolf was actually a Tinkerer. You made a lot of speculations that ended up in the game. And all that crap about the Tinkerer being fed up with you could have been just a cover-up.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I doubt you are bugged, her babies vanish into the nursery then into the general population (you should notice more goblins hanging around) I think it works out as something like one goblin sprite per 10 population.
Check your ledger and see if your tribute is going up.
Goblins take a while to grow up just like other kids, once they're adults they're added to the tribe size. About 15 days for males; SD takes longer despite what Shakala says.

1 sprite = 1-10 goblins. 33 goblins = 4 sprites, 61 goblins = 7 sprites, etc.
Edit: actually check your "Book of Girls" it tells you the goblin population in Shakalas section... Goblins tend to die easily so don't expect it to be a straight addition (babies + previous births), there will be a death subtraction going on.
It shows on your other wives' pages as well, once you get them. Each wife's page also shows how many offspring they've had.

There is a daily chance of an adult goblin in your tribe dying...they go on raids, including other tribes, and even fight among themselves. The bigger the tribe the higher the chance. The tribe is capped at 100.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It's a follower stolen from LoL, a small payback for what I believe he did 20 years ago... my headcanon is that the lord of light was the one that rattled out Quetesh's infidelty to Nergal. I believe LoL is a jealous siscon and he never accepted their relationship so he caused the war between them out of spite..
Would make for an interesting villain that could (hypothetically) unite Qeteshians & Nergalites...

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Ok here goes!!!!!!!!!

First off MC was born 20 years ago. We know this because the Goblin War ended 20 years ago & Ziva told him that "only the seed of a man born the day of the curse can break it", the curse was set when Nergal lost the war. This was when Qetesh was at her strongest.

Ziva tells MC that Nergal cought Qetesh "in bed with a mere mortal". MC's father says he never ment to cheat on his wife, but one day when he was chopping wood in the forest the "most beautiful woman came gliding towards him" & he couldnt resist her. The way he describes her is almost ethereal. Making me beleive she wasnt some ordinary priestess.

Qetesh is the sister of the Lord of Light. While he is associated with the sun, she seems to have a connection to the moon & moonlight, as seen in some of her puzzles. The fact she manifests as a blue beam of moonlight from above is shown most prominently when her statue glows after mass & when she stops stops Ziva from banishing MC after knocking her up, appearing as a light over MC.

The "Ghost" is a blue apparition bathed in a blue beam as well, with a similar figure to the statue I might add, & this same style of apparation is used when she shows Ziva the "Ghost Children" when conveying the message to have kids in the Temple. Also in the MEGA files she is never called the Ghost, always the Apparition.

Now we know that Qetesh is weak from 20 years of inactive worship. Meaning that her not speaking through her statue (like Nergal) makes sense, she cant, yet. Its jot until the Temple is relit & there are at least 2 active worshippers that she is able to manifest as the Apparition. But as shown in the newest update sneak peeks she is now taking a more detailed form which I take as meaning she is in fact getting stronger.

Now onto the MC himslef. He seems to have a way with women, a level of natural charisma that some backwater, uneducated country pumpkin like him probably shouldnt have. Every woman he sleeps with is weirdly quick to forgive hom & indulge in acts they may not be so inclined to with other guys (Liandra & her Mum, Frida & Hilde, Julia & Annabelle). Hes always horny, probably more than most & his sexual prowess is, let's be honest, kinda blessed. Without Mass bonus or even potions of Wnergy he can fuck at least 7-9 time a day which is pretty dam impressive!

Also take into account that non of the women he has knocked up has had any medical problems or birth deaths no matter how many times he gets them pregnant is also miraculous. Think about it. Even with potions & magic, which are rare in backwaters like Weirdwood, the medieval setting would call that they would probably have the same level of birth fatalities as real life in that time. But they dont, they are always fine (both mothers & children) & lack the physical toll kids have on female bodies, while non of the kids have obvious defects (even the many born through incest, you can argue about Succubus & Goblin daughters not being human but what about Julia?). This may have something to do with the fact that (in this theory) he is a demi-Fertility god, meaning that every pregnancy is protected from such problems.

The final nail in the coffin for me is this: The Mother's Ring is made from the same metals that the Crown of Qetesh is made from. The same crown that let's prietesses have a spiritual link to Qetesh. This Ring let's MC link to his mother, allowing them a moment to connect before her weak state causes her to disappear... I dont think this is a coincidence.

Anyway that's my Theory, A GAME THEORY!

(Sorry I'll see myself out)
too-long-didnt-read-george-clooney-gif-dr-heckle-funny-wtf-pictures.gif

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
And above all, don't forget the sheep. This is a bit different from your statement. He was in a panic until the MC arrived in Weirwood. A guy so irresistible must have had some experience from his teenage years.
I mean it all out says MC fucked sheep back on the farm when he says "this is better than the sheep" when doing it with Gwynneth (who due to the way its written I believe is the cannon 1st woman MC fucks). Also he knows all the sheep at his farm by name (with hearts above their heads when you speak to them) & he gets called out by his own father :eek:.

But I'm not entirely sure what you're point is? Not trying to be a dick I'm just struggling to understand you're statement (probably a me issue but could you clarify who was in a panic?).

Since I entered this thread about five years ago, I suspected that DomWolf was actually a Tinkerer. You made a lot of speculations that ended up in the game. And all that crap about the Tinkerer being fed up with you could have been just a cover-up.
Me be Tinkerer? That's absolutely proposterterous how can I be that Tinkerer? Me and Domwolf have nothing in common.

I'm just very savvy ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Damagus01
4.20 star(s) 205 Votes