Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
there's no other Mrs Miller, she's evil.. why do you think Milller spends all his time outside the windmill? he's scared of going home
because He's scared of Evil Mrs Miller and her good twin does nothing to protect him :p

[Sorry bud but I'm not letting you take Mrs Miller away from me]
You have your evil version if you want, I'm not going to kink shame you for it, but my little onihole "to be" IS going to pay me back for all that money I gave her to rebuild her home... my head cannon isn't going to accept less.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
because He's scared of Evil Mrs Miller and her good twin does nothing to protect him :p

[Sorry bud but I'm not letting you take Mrs Miller away from me]
You have your evil version if you want, I'm not going to kink shame you for it, but my little onihole "to be" IS going to pay me back for all that money I gave her to rebuild her home... my head cannon isn't going to accept less.
there is nothing in the game indicating the existence of a good Mrs Miller

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
you know what I realized? it would be hilarious if in version 3.50 Tinkerer showed a new female character for her to be a teaser for the next game

• Wow
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
you know what I realized? it would be hilarious if in version 3.50 Tinkerer showed a new female character for her to be a teaser for the next game
Next Game?? Are we so close to the end of this one that another is being planned?

MarvinDive

Jul 25, 2024
I encountered a problem when I returned to Beth's stables with Gabriel from the tavern. According to the walkthrough, Beth should be gone, but no event was triggered. so... next step?
The unfortunate aspect is that my save data has been entirely overwritten, which means I will have to start the game from the beginning unless I find a solution.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Next Game?? Are we so close to the end of this one that another is being planned?
I dont think we are that close but Tinkerer has mentioned PQ2 a few times now.

I feel like we have a 50/50 chance the sequel will either be
-After completing the Main story & is a direct (or spiritual) continuation of this game.

-or Tinkerer runs out of memory space & is forced to split the game in to parts (in which case it's more PQ: Part-2).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I encountered a problem when I returned to Beth's stables with Gabriel from the tavern. According to the walkthrough, Beth should be gone, but no event was triggered. so... next step?
The unfortunate aspect is that my save data has been entirely overwritten, which means I will have to start the game from the beginning unless I find a solution.
Not the Stable, her home. Go to the small Hut directly above the Stable.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
When it cums to demons I'm here to slay uglies & lay red babes... so get me the Big Red!

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
Don't know if this was already answered but bear with me before the gestapo of the thread send me to use the search function;
1) Which one of the MC daughters are potentially LIs so far?
2) Do you always have to play the betting game to fuck Jenny?

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
I dont think we are that close but Tinkerer has mentioned PQ2 a few times now.

I feel like we have a 50/50 chance the sequel will either be
-After completing the Main story & is a direct (or spiritual) continuation of this game.

-or Tinkerer runs out of memory space & is forced to split the game in to parts (in which case it's more PQ: Part-2).
i didn't know this game had a "Main Story" ?
i mean, all the quests are just building harem and having scenes with the female characters...
What was the real purpose of the Mc ? What was the main story ? Did i missed it ?

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
“Main story” = mandatory quests.
...That is not a "Story" ! Stories begins with the end, that it already have decided.
But this feels like a living inside a unwritten and unfinished book. :unsure:
Well i guess it's every H games story in here hunh ?

But still it's not a "Main story" ! Main story have a purpose ! And i am asking WHAT is Mc's purpose ? :cautious:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 205 Votes