DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm sure that update 3.51 will mindfuck with what we know about the world of PQ
I feel the same lol.

Hello quick question is there a way to go back in the story cause it seems there quests that I can’t ge available anymore like getting the bay girl as a pet in the dungeon or unlocking Alice (the dwarf quest at all. I do have the the go back in time spell but I haven’t used it yet. Plus how do make the red haired girl apart of the church with discipline. She keeps saying sorry but I can’t add her to the chapel mass thing.
Hmm should be able to to capture a Bat Girl & just talk to Erevi to put her in the cell...

By dwarf I think you mean Rosy the Halfling. I think you can do a soft reset of that quest by asking the Merchant's Innkeeper about "The Beast".

Alice is the redhead girl at the Temple. When she is sitting in a mess you can disciplin her. Once fully she will join Mass. Approaching when she hasn't done a mistake will lower discipline.

Time reset spell? Do you mean Spirit Potion? That's not a reset spell it just let's you see memories of past/possible past events.

Nov 3, 2020
Guys I have a question, Dev has monsters like minotaur, dragon, orcs, werewolf, goblins etc. Then why doesn't he create any contents for Medusa, animus like that kind of characters. Does he planned to do this for future update?

Last edited:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Guys I have a question, is this game is set in an old time? Dev has monsters like minotaur, dragon, orcs, werewolf, goblins etc. Then why doesn't he create any contents for Medusa, animus like that kind of characters. Does he planned to do this for future update?
Old time? In which world? More like a non-existence time.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Guys I have a question, Dev has monsters like minotaur, dragon, orcs, werewolf, goblins etc. Then why doesn't he create any contents for Medusa, animus like that kind of characters. Does he planned to do this for future update?
Well bro, you have ask tinkerer about this yourself

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That has never been mentioned by Tinkerer. There are a few creatures he has talked about; Orc, Dwarf, Piggirl, Catgirl, Pixy. But o dont think Gorgons have ever been mentioned.

Medusa was a Gorgon, that's the species of monster.

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
Old time? In which world? More like a non-existence time.
Wow what a douchebag answer to a question, you really out did yourself.
Yes the game is medival themed for the most part.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Why is this game suttering so badly around town. its the first game of rpgm that stutters so badly
Are you playing official download, pirated download or a free version on a gameing site?

I play on Lewdspot & I very rarely have issues in Weirdwood (it happens if theres an event loading in or I try to move from the starting point too quickly once I load into the map). But apart for that it's not too bad l.

Weirdwood is also 1 of the more code heavy locations due to everything that happens their, probably not helped that it was one of the first 2 locations added when Tinkerer started his first ever foray into making a game- he's better now but I can imagine this area still gets the brunt from old coding?

Reactions: FunFuntomes

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
dont destroy the game! NO MORE MONSTERS!!!!! bether is a scool to all children MC has in town
and a female teacher ;)

Reactions: Necronlord5

house66

Jan 21, 2021
I'm fond of the batgirl in the dungeon I wonder: What would happen if MC used the aphrodisiac on her too.
Maybe instead of unfertilized crystals... a baby?
He left the pregnant dragon woman for years in that filthy cave full of skeletons and gold (make him clean it up Tinkerer)
Of course a wolf woman or a centaur woman wouldn't be bad
hello to everyone ciao from Italy

Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I'm fond of the batgirl in the dungeon I wonder: What would happen if MC used the aphrodisiac on her too.
Maybe instead of unfertilized crystals... a baby?
Moon flower pollen/special pastries only make a girl horny and the BB is pretty much always horny anyway. The perfumes don't affect fertility, either. Fertility bumps just increase the chance of her making eggs.

BB is too different from human to have kids with the MC even with fertility increases...nearly all the girls who can have kids are human or almost. Elves, goblins, giants, etc. (Vixenatrix is, well, a dragon, and thus a special case.)
He left the pregnant dragon woman for years in that filthy cave full of skeletons and gold (make him clean it up Tinkerer)
All in good time. ;)

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Wow what a douchebag answer to a question, you really out did yourself.
Yes. I'm. In some pretty rare occasion.

I still don't see why the game has to be related to any known time frame or any known place, because that would put a limit in the Dev imagine nation.

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes