j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

So, I promised you another release before the end of the month, and I intend to keep that promise. I still have some work left to do, so it won't be this weekend, but hopefully on Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.
Oh yeah, as you can see, you'll finally get to enter Shakala's tent:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, it looks like we'll get an update rather soon.

Reactions: kark

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
Is the new update going to ruin the savegames again or not? because if it is I'm gonna wait before starting a new game

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Did Tinkerer released a picture of the new character yet or was it just the pregnant version of Shakala?

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone know what was in pool for new character which options was to choose?
(sorry for bad english :p)

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Save files from version 0.53, as i can see many have requested for save files above.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Peasant's Quest v0.65 Released
Nov 30 at 9:29pm
So, last time I promised another two updates before the end of the year, and here is the first one.

This contains a lot of under the hood changes, so it's rather light on the new quest's front, but there are still a couple of nice scenes to look forward to.

So what's new/changed:

- New "multiple choice" scenes for Shakala and Frida

- 50+ new images.

- Shakala can now obtain here highly pregnant form.

- Frida can become pregnant, but you'll have to wait until next month for her metamorphosis.

- You can now enter the next day without sleeping, so night will eventually turn to day. Mind you, you'll still become tired without sleep.

- Tiredness has now been uncoupled from the time of day. Your actions now determine how fatigued you become. This system still requires some tweaking, but should work....

- Added some new items to Edgars shop.

- New creature can be encountered in the Goblin Forest (Bear).

- You can no longer purchase a padlock for Frida, this is now a small quest (those who already have bought her one, should not be affected).

- Once you've completed Liandra's last stage, you can now obtain sacred water without besting her at archery. Just give her some Elven wine (the normal dribble isn't good enough:) ).

- A bunch of other minor tweaks and fixes.

That's about it I guess. I'll post the download link as soon as I finish uploading it to Mega (30-60 minutes from now....wish I had a better internet connection:-( ).

Tinkerer.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I'm not sure about one part of this game the weapon upgrade process. Is it buying new one's, using them in a fight or working as a blacksmith each day. Can anyone help?

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes