Venila

Mar 26, 2018
need some help. The second quest from the which where you need to get some kind of map from a rich person. I cant find the map. Can anybody tell me where it is thx.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
How to take stable girl for date ?
get the spell from the sorceress in the tower of dread

Help! Im stuck. I start "Crown of the priestesst" and stuck with lunar system. I don't know how to place it. Please, can anyone help me?
move the pillars in a way that the light would avoid the stuck corners of the map

and what do i need to do here exactly? Some kind of pattern or light the right torch?
you nead to light the candles in the right order

LenoczkaBi

Mar 26, 2018
krzysiek88

move the pillars in a way that the light would avoid the stuck corners of the map

I suppose you don't have a screen

przypuszczam, że nie masz screena?

Reactions: DD454

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
i have to say, i really like this game. i hope to see more monster/ demon girls in the future.
its cool to make the "quest" in a free order and dont have to follow a specific line.
more of victoria would be nice and maybe make some of the girls to our slaves.

i think the village map is a bit empty (left side) but maybe there will be more houses in future updates

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i have to say, i really like this game. i hope to see more monster/ demon girls in the future.
its cool to make the "quest" in a free order and dont have to follow a specific line.
more of victoria would be nice and maybe make some of the girls to our slaves.

i think the village map is a bit empty (left side) but maybe there will be more houses in future updates
victoria was realeased in jenuary. The next update will focus on bloodsuckers
and yes, the left side is empty but it still has 3 unoccupied houses giving room for 3 characters. same with the dread tower having 2 empty cells for slaves

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes