youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
PeasantsQuest-3.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
please tell me how to remove blood pool :(
You can't, it's integral the way HP and MP are. The rating goes down by one each new day until it's at zero. Sun burnination only happens when your rating is 8+, avoid it by staying inside/underground or only going out at night. You learn how to make sunscreen which prevents burnination as part of the giants questline a bit after you knock up Hilde.

You could try to manually edit the blood pool out of the game entirely, but that's an easy way to completely bork the game if you don't know EXACTLY how to do it.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Its should go down a little each day. But u can wear Sun Cream to protect yourself if you've down that for Birgitte.
It's also possible he got the blood potions through cheats very early in the game before the means to make them were unlocked through story progression, which would mean until then the blood pool won't go down no matter how many days pass. That's what happened to me anyways.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Damagus01

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
New update, the bench is bugged with succubus/Everi daughter. All the pictures are missing with loading error message.

(Exemple: "Failed to load : img/pictures/DDED%20-%20001.png")

Edit: and I don't know... it was the evening in my game and the sky was dark then as soon it was midnight it was clear like full noon

(Re-edit: I was using the spicy mod 1.0 instead of 1.1, now it works properly, MY mistake).

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
well yes of course as it was that way as intended in previous version without patreon moralcrap. That's the problem?
Dude don't say "of course", if you've been on the thread for more a hot minute, you'll know that's the goto response.
It's also the limit of my advice at this time, I've not played this version yet.

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes