Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Is Qetesh included now, or it jus for future?
Julia's content is still there and pretty same, but only with different addressed
Qetesh = the fountain handjob is in Spicy.
Julia = without Spicy the same content is there but she isn't a blood relation any more. A subtle difference, but it matters to some people. ;)

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
Qetesh = the fountain handjob is in Spicy.
Julia = without Spicy the same content is there but she isn't a blood relation any more. A subtle difference, but it matters to some people. ;)
I know about Julia, but it has no real impact
And I totaly frgot about fountain scene

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
I thought Qetesh was his mother on my first playthrough right after Erevi told MC that Qetesh cheated on Nergal with mere mortal and after we learned that MCs' mother dissapeared right after having fun with his dad.
if qetesh cheated with nergal to birth mc then nergal would have him killed instead of protecting him :WeSmart:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Perhaps he doesn't know or perhaps he has his own plans for him, since he proclaimed him chosen one. :WeSmart:
What better way to get revenge than using the child of her infidelity to bring her down?

(TBH given what was in v3.51 I'm not convinced Nergal still has a revenge-boner against Qetesh...if he ever really did...)

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Most recent save.
Unfortunately it didn't occur to me to make a save and set it aside as soon as I remembered the quest hadn't triggered as it had in run-throughs in earlier versions.
Save files is fixed, but yes it was a bug for the 3.55 version aswell.
so we will report it to Tinkerer. so thanks for your unlucky game :D

Reactions: EmperorGus

toto444

Aug 21, 2024
can someone help me ? i'm 50 hours into the game , 3 women in the temple, vampires in the castle, populating goblins tribe, etc...
but i never saw alice in the game, i start to think it bugged somehow, never saw her in the main village tavern.
man i can't restart the game from beginning after 50 hours.

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
can someone help me ? i'm 50 hours into the game , 3 women in the temple, vampires in the castle, populating goblins tribe, etc...
but i never saw alice in the game, i start to think it bugged somehow, never saw her in the main village tavern.
man i can't restart the game from beginning after 50 hours.
You have to have a pint in a pub. She will bring it to you, this will unlock her. It's best to get her into Temple asap to ramp up procreation and speed up other quests.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Alright, what I want to ask is:
  1. What are the differences between having the Spicy Mod installed and not having it installed?
  2. Will there be more daughters appearing in the future game content ?

Spicy mod restores the original version of the games quests that were changed due to censorship.

Not having the spice mod prevents the mc from seducing certain characters entirely.

Aug 16, 2020
I'd like to see more daughters in the game, preferably from vampires, but I definitely don't count on that. Tinkerer is already somewhere in the gray area of Patreon and I would hate to see him get banned.
They could even add daughters (or sons) that aren't involved in any sex scenes, but can be used as party members. I'd like to have another party member that you can equip with the same gear as you.

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
Loving the game so far... (put far to many hours in to playing)

How ever I cant seem to trigger the improved sun cream, I have the quest but the alchamy station does not have it in my potion list. Am I missing something?

Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf
4.20 star(s) 210 Votes