3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

H-RPG

Mar 23, 2021
Is it possible to get 27 lust points without cheats to get more Kredit from dad's boss? I have only 25.
Download RPGMakerSaveEdit and open your last save. Select: Advanced/ Edit Switches and Variables/ Variables and select No 101 (stat_lust) and change it. When you're done, File/ Save&Exit and good games

__55

Sep 15, 2022
Download RPGMakerSaveEdit and open your last save. Select: Advanced/ Edit Switches and Variables/ Variables and select No 101 (stat_lust) and change it. When you're done, File/ Save&Exit and good games
Yes, so long as you get every lust interaction up to that point. The one you are most likely missing is when you are getting ready before he comes back, you can change into underwear before he arrives. If he sees you in your underwear when he barges in you gain +2 lust reaching the 27 needed.

mzumbo

Apr 10, 2019
does anyone have the original game demo? on his patreon, which is long dead, he has a game demo where the models are more realistic and not so picturey.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
Anyone know how the game ends? I'm at the point in the game where the MC brings the villager who answers to "Yes" on the spacecraft to find him a bed. After a conversation with Neva (the computer), nothing seems to happen other than the MC going from compartment to compartment on the spacecraft with the villager wandering aimlessly near her. There's no further dialogue, as far as I can tell. Thanks.

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
Anyone know how the game ends? I'm at the point in the game where the MC brings the villager who answers to "Yes" on the spacecraft to find him a bed. After a conversation with Neva (the computer), nothing seems to happen other than the MC going from compartment to compartment on the spacecraft with the villager wandering aimlessly near her. There's no further dialogue, as far as I can tell. Thanks.
The game never really ends as it was abandoned, a few years ago. Not quite sure if you're at the end of the content available, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing of note left for you.

Reactions: Dorf56
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes