3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Dev here.

Putting the game on-hold for a while, this project was simply too big.
Details :
I'm moving to another game project I'll try pull out on May/June.

- Grimar out.
If this game is exciting and good then the other game sure will be as spicy as this one so good luck Grimar and hope to see the other game being posted here!

Reactions: GrimarHorns

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Stuck when Alvis describes the ships rooms. Emma just stays in the "cell" and then you can't do anything anymore.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Dev here.

Details :

- Grimar out.
Apparently the youtube account is deleted.

• Sad
Reactions: vessna

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Dev here.

Details :

- Grimar out.
I really liked the first part of your game, I was excited,beautiful girl, corruption by neighbor,very good game, in the second part of the game but with the spaceship things got bad, I could not have the second part of the story.but I look forward to your new job.

pharis

Feb 20, 2019
Stuck when Alvis describes the ships rooms. Emma just stays in the "cell" and then you can't do anything anymore.
I fixed mine by putting it in full screen and turning off always dash Idk which one it is but try both at the same time and it should work.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
the font is killing me, pls don't use any fancy font. just stick with default and easy to read one.

its so painful to read the text.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
It is very buggy. Save often or load the autosave when you can.

The walking and the messages are sometimes not consistent and this breaks the game so you must exit the game and load a save. This means not all time you can skip the messages and don`t click to fast the messages (or to slow) away because this can produce the breaking bug. These bugs are starting for me in the "space shuttle" and the searching after your dad.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes