3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
I have a error with this game I need to ground75 pic View attachment 995066
A guy even gave us the proper ground file to put in the right folder. I tried and it worked.

Anyway, except for the small bugs, it's interesting to see the game is developping and getting out of the first neighborhood you start in. Seems the creator is starting to get a bit of following on Patreon, so it means there'll be more updates.

I'll be there. The artwork is still pretty good and there are less flashing lights during sex scenes (still to much imo, though) and the font is now readable.

So... Things are getting better. Good luck for what follows !

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Thought it must be a bigger update because of the filesize but the zip-file contains the same zip-file again.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
this game is from 2 years ago.
are there good scenes or is a slow development one?

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Damn, long time since i last have seen this game on last update, i don't even know if i missed or if the dev really take some time to release public version/update

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, 0.1.2 fixed that problem that 0.1.1 had. It is nice to actually see some ground when I walk into the meeting the chief. :LOL: But seriously, I'll check this out more later, just wanted to make sure the botch was fixed which it was.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
The game has potential but of course it's not perfect. One of the things that annoys me is how you can't bring a companion along with you so you can't bring Jessie or Ethan unless am missing something.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes