3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
nm you can actually rename a png and the problem solved :D
Rename what? Can you be more specific please! I go to that folder "parallaxes" and when i look for the file i didn't see it - it looks like that file "ground75" is missing! From "ground images files" there are only ground 8; ground 8 night; ground 8 rainy;ground 9;ground 9 night;ground 9 rainy;ground 10;ground 10 night;ground 10 rainy;ground 11;ground 11 night;ground 11 rainy;ground 12;ground 12 nature;ground 12 -night;ground 12-night-nature;ground 12-rainy;ground 12 -rainy-nature;ground 13;ground 54;ground 55;ground 58;ground 73 ! The other images files are named different way but from the one named "ground" are only this!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rauls

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
nm you can actually rename a png and the problem solved :D
I did that, and though it did look funny having people walk on no ground, it still got me past that point and caught up with what the Dev has released thus far. Thank you for that bit of help there.

Reactions: Max Himself

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
Rename what? Can you be more specific please! I go to that folder "parallaxes" and when i look for the file i didn't see it - it looks like that file "ground75" is missing! From "ground images files" there are only ground 8; ground 8 night; ground 8 rainy;ground 9;ground 9 night;ground 9 rainy;ground 10;ground 10 night;ground 10 rainy;ground 11;ground 11 night;ground 11 rainy;ground 12;ground 12 nature;ground 12 -night;ground 12-night-nature;ground 12-rainy;ground 12 -rainy-nature;ground 13;ground 54;ground 55;ground 58;ground 73 ! The other images files are named different way but from the one named "ground" are only this!
thank you for well formulated d question. Had same trouble, there is nothing to rename and do not listen those other guys, who jumping up and down and bragging that they solved a problem- they are just pulling a joke :D

Last edited:

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
Same here
i fixed by reloading the game and not speeding it up by pressing space or s.

Also you can pick any ground file and rename it to the missing file asked. then it will miss another file and you do the same. the game will appear all bugged up but you will have a scene and the game will end.

Reactions: lOlNoo and tyzel

tyzel

May 3, 2018
i fixed by reloading the game and not speeding it up by pressing space or s.

Also you can pick any ground file and rename it to the missing file asked. then it will miss another file and you do the same. the game will appear all bugged up but you will have a scene and the game will end.

Worked for me thx :)

Reactions: lOlNoo

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Did I miss something? Update is clicking through rather tedious dialogue, which took me about 30 minutes totally wasted, the problem came up not being able to enter like mentioned above. Can this be true?

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus

slapsy

Aug 12, 2017
I was a patreon of the original game. I hoped for the game to be better in its second incarnation, but sadly the fonts are barely readable, it crashes at some point not being able to load an asset and overall it feels so slow it could be a visual novel, except that RenPy usually lets you quickly skip test / scenes. I'll give up on this one

WillCee

Jan 27, 2020
I was a patreon of the original game. I hoped for the game to be better in its second incarnation, but sadly the fonts are barely readable, it crashes at some point not being able to load an asset and overall it feels so slow it could be a visual novel, except that RenPy usually lets you quickly skip test / scenes. I'll give up on this one
There are also a lot of scenes that bug when you skip dialogue. Basically every one where the characters are walking and talking.

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Is there a way to avoid Jesse screen ?
No there isn't because the developer decided that giving you choice/free will on the if the main character is a slut or not is too much work so he inserted a random "you are being controlled and thus you act slutty and it's certainly not the developer being too lazy to add a "virgin" parameter, plot" and there you have it,I guess not all developers can make good games with impactful choices like like Dilmur's devs...shame the original incarnation of the game was promissing and it had good art... now only the art remains but at least for me this game lost my intrest.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkpyre
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes